Mask wearing is the tin foil hat of the pandemic.

NOT wearing a mask is the tin foil hat.
Wrong.
Tin foil hats protect against thought control waves and bandanas protect against a virus. Same paranoid concept.
Logic isn't your strong suit, obviously.

It’s a virtue and submission signal
It really pisses off the Communist Democrats and Deep State people that so many people haven't submitted to their demand that everyone wear masks. :smoke:
They dont believe in freedom of choice, self governance nor freedom in general
Can't speak for Democrats or the "Deep State" but it pisses me off because I don't want to breathe their coronavirus. Same reason it pisses me off when people pollute in other ways.

It really pisses off the Communist Democrats and Deep State people that so many people haven't submitted to their demand that everyone wear masks. :smoke:
Can't speak for Democrats or the "Deep State" but it pisses me off because I don't want to breathe their coronavirus. Same reason it pisses me off when people pollute in other ways.
Stay under your bed.

Stay under your bed.

It's ok. I'm a 2nd amendment fan. I can protect myself from the mouth breathers.

Stay under your bed.

It's ok. I'm a 2nd amendment fan. I can protect myself from the mouth breathers.
So, you are gonna shoot someone who doesn't wear a mask around you?

Keyboard Rambos are cute.

Stay under your bed.

No way...libbers dont own guns we all know that

Stay under your bed.

Not a libber. Get in through your heads: Libertarians, and real conservatives, aren't on board with Trumpster stupidity.

Stay under your bed.

Not a libber. Get in through your heads: Libertarians, and real conservatives, aren't on board with Trumpster stupidity.
But you are with Sleepy Joe stupidity.....

Stay under your bed.

No, I am not. That's what I'm saying.

Stay under your bed.

So that only leaves you to be a paranoid hypochondriac

Stay under your bed.

Yeah. COVID is fake. Science isn't real. I hear you. Loud and clear. You're morons.

Stay under your bed.

Yeah. COVID is fake. Science isn't real. I hear you. Loud and clear. You're morons.
A virus is a virus, of course the virus is real....the hype is the hoax. Its 56th on the global list of daily deaths

Stay under your bed.

A virus is a virus, of course the virus is real....the hype is the hoax. Its 56th on the global list of daily deaths

How do you know the virus is real? I mean, if their hoaxing us about how it spreads, maybe they're making up the whole thing.

Forum List

Back