Mask mouth a growing problem. Bacterial infections will skyrocket.

Soon many people are going to die from the billions of bacteria growing inside of masks. In my opinion fauci and birx will end up killing far more people than corona will

Nope, no problems here. So I'm good. And it will only really harm the vulnerable people anyway. They should stay home and stop expecting the rest of us to protect them.

Facebook and all the other social.media platforms are removing posts with fake information like this. Why is USMB allowing it?

Soon many people are going to die from the billions of bacteria growing inside of masks. In my opinion fauci and birx will end up killing far more people than corona will

Wearing a dirty mask is only the fault of the wearer. I have seen some gross looking masks on people. Try some hygiene and maybe the use of disposables is in order.

Fake news.

You really dont have a fucking clue about the COVID virus or the bacterial infections prolonged mask use causes. Its well known fact and one that doctors and nurse have dealt with for decades.. Now we have the whole populace using masks and most dont have a clue how to clean them or use them properly.

One of the stores here where I live has already had to close because of a bacterial infection outbreak. Winter will only bring it much worse...

Better yet...don't wear one at all. I won't. If they deny me entrance...I leave.
Excellent. Click order your groceries then. Buy remotely. Get carry out curbside, and attend distanced events at drive in theaters, etc. You will be helping while refusing to wear a mask.

<iframe src="Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="320" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
Better yet...don't wear one at all. I won't. If they deny me entrance...I leave.

I won't wear one, either. Our local grocery stores don't require them, Walmart does, so I don't go to Walmart, our town/county doesn't have a mandatory mask rule in place.....we're adults, we can choose for ourselves.......and, we have low infection numbers and, have been holding steady since May.

I won't wear one, either. Our local grocery stores don't require them, Walmart does, so I don't go to Walmart, our town/county doesn't have a mandatory mask rule in place.....we're adults, we can choose for ourselves.......and, we have low infection numbers and, have been holding steady since May.
My grocery store doesn't enforce it, but does have a sign saying masks required. They ignore everyone that refuses to wear one. No karens have been involved either. So far. Everyone just does their thing.

I heard walmart doesn't enforce it either. They tell you to put one on, then you pass the greeter, and take it off. They won't toss you out. At least, that is what my walmart says.

Hollywood is having a terrible case of mask mouth
images.jpg
images-1.jpg

Forum List

Back