Maryland enacts landmark police overhaul, first state to repeal police bill of rights.

Cool. That way the statewide police force will not have to traipse all over the state to find the thugs wearing badges.

FDLE. You might have heard of them.
I appreciate the thugs wearing badges. They simply aren't thuggish enough. I appreciate the days when the police would drag some sleaze ball into an alley and break a few bones with a rubber hose, filled with lead. If you want dirt bag sympathy look elsewhare.

I appreciate the thugs wearing badges. They simply aren't thuggish enough. I appreciate the days when the police would drag some sleaze ball into an alley and break a few bones with a rubber hose, filled with lead. If you want dirt bag sympathy look elsewhare.

What ended those days were that most were innocent of the crime.

Hey. Who cares if the cops beat the crap out of the wrong person. Yay cops.

What ended those days were that most were innocent of the crime.

Hey. Who cares if the cops beat the crap out of the wrong person. Yay cops.

The ones who got beaten were guilty of something. They lived so how bad could it have been. If you have some silly schoolgirl idea that you could find a way to my sympathy, forget it. I have none.

The ones who got beaten were guilty of something. They lived so how bad could it have been. If you have some silly schoolgirl idea that you could find a way to my sympathy, forget it. I have none.

Oh god no. I don’t expect sympathy from you. I just posted a link to prove my point. The thing is the vast majority don’t care if you have sympathy. They are the ones passing laws and prosecuting the cops.

I don’t know what crime happened to you. Judging from your statements. It affected you. Whatever you feel is your business.

But the vast majority of us? We aren’t going to tolerate it anymore. Not even Florida. The Prosecutors and FDLE could have swept the guys crimes under the table. But despite the claims and statements that they won’t do what the other cities and states are doing. They are going well past those states to punish cops.

So your political heroes are saying one thing and doing another. I don’t know if your Governor can pardon crooks. But you may want to start a petition to get that cop out of prison.

You won't tolerate? Then get buggered by a gang banger. I matters not to me, but I am amused by anyone who sees that dirt bags have any point justifying survival.

You won't tolerate? Then get buggered by a gang banger. I matters not to me, but I am amused by anyone who sees that dirt bags have any point justifying survival.

We the vast majority are used to people who hate the Constitution. We stood up against them during the Cold War.

It was people like me who pointed out and argued in courts that the Constitution demanded that people be considered innocent until proven guilty.

It was people like you who said Americans of Japanese descent had no rights.

It was people like me who stood up and said that beating confessions out of people was the worst way to determine guilt.

We know which side of the argument you were on.

People like me stood up and fought on the side of the Union to make other men free.

People like you said they shouldn’t be free. They deserved slavery.

People like me understand that what makes our nation special is the restrictions our Founders put on the Government. People like you have always hated that.

You aren’t different. You aren’t new. You aren’t even old. You are just another person who hates the freedoms our ancestors cherished.

There have been people like you through history. And they always fail if given enough time.

They were the forces of Apartheid in South Africa. They were the Soviets in Russia. They were the Soviets in Europe. The oppressors through history. And they are all in history.

And here is the best part. People like me have always defended your right to scream your hatred of our nation. Because we believe your right to do so is sacred.

I don’t hate you. I find you amusing. Your assertion that Florida supports their police has been clearly shown to be propaganda. That you don’t want to discuss it further is proof that you know it. And you don’t care.

I wonder what sentence Chauvin would have gotten in Florida? Judging from what happened to the Deputy in Jacksonville. I suspect Chauvin would have gotten life without parole. Florida supports their cops.

I find Brevard County amusing too. That is the one that says they’ll take the thugs in uniform. Taxes in that County will be rising to afford all the lawsuits. How long before the DOJ shows up to conduct an investigation?

As I said. I find you amusing.

And I honestly wish you long life and happiness.

We the vast majority are used to people who hate the Constitution. We stood up against them during the Cold War.

It was people like me who pointed out and argued in courts that the Constitution demanded that people be considered innocent until proven guilty.

It was people like you who said Americans of Japanese descent had no rights.

It was people like me who stood up and said that beating confessions out of people was the worst way to determine guilt.

We know which side of the argument you were on.

People like me stood up and fought on the side of the Union to make other men free.

People like you said they shouldn’t be free. They deserved slavery.

People like me understand that what makes our nation special is the restrictions our Founders put on the Government. People like you have always hated that.

You aren’t different. You aren’t new. You aren’t even old. You are just another person who hates the freedoms our ancestors cherished.

There have been people like you through history. And they always fail if given enough time.

They were the forces of Apartheid in South Africa. They were the Soviets in Russia. They were the Soviets in Europe. The oppressors through history. And they are all in history.

And here is the best part. People like me have always defended your right to scream your hatred of our nation. Because we believe your right to do so is sacred.

I don’t hate you. I find you amusing. Your assertion that Florida supports their police has been clearly shown to be propaganda. That you don’t want to discuss it further is proof that you know it. And you don’t care.

I wonder what sentence Chauvin would have gotten in Florida? Judging from what happened to the Deputy in Jacksonville. I suspect Chauvin would have gotten life without parole. Florida supports their cops.

I find Brevard County amusing too. That is the one that says they’ll take the thugs in uniform. Taxes in that County will be rising to afford all the lawsuits. How long before the DOJ shows up to conduct an investigation?

As I said. I find you amusing.

And I honestly wish you long life and happiness.
I wish you a future in which you experience the consequences of your actions.

I wish you a future in which you experience the consequences of your actions.

What consequences would those be? A world where police are held accountable for misconduct? Where authority and responsibility are held equally?

A nation where no one is above the law? What horrors.

No police officer in Maryland had rights stripped from them. They still have the right to an attorney. They still have the right to remain silent. They have the same rights as everyone else.

If you have been reading the news. At all. You’ll notice the people railing against the Police and especially the FBI aren’t the left wing loons. It is the RW Patriots. Outraged that the FBI and Feds would dare use the same tricks and tactics on them that the Left has endured for decades.

It is the Right calling the FBI the KGB. It is the Right calling the Feds Gestapo.

And why? The Right is reaping the seeds they had sewn.

Me? My song has been the same all along. I objected to the misconduct of the Feds when the targets were minorities. I objected when it was the Left who was targeted. Today. I am saying the Feds are wrong doing it to the Right.

My song hasn’t changed. It’s your side that has changed their tune.

I saw this video earlier today. I have no complaint about this police shooting. I don’t have all the information. But from what I saw there was nothing improper about it.

From what I saw it appears as though the shooting was justified. I will never say the shooting was good. It is never good to take a life. It is sometimes necessary. But it is never good.

I believe that cop should have a lawyer present during questioning. I believe everyone should. I would be the first to object if a cop was denied a lawyer. Any cop. No matter what crime he was suspected of.

Every cop in Maryland should resign. In fact, every cop in the country should quit. Turn it back to vigilantes and mercenaries. Defund the police. Strip away every protection.

What are you? Four years old? You can’t win the argument and so you throw a tantrum?

I know you can’t be older than about sixteen. With your anarchy crap. For more than 35 years I’ve been telling the anarchy advocates a simple truth. Yes. You can do what you want. So can everyone else. So you can punch someone in the face. And they can shoot you in your face.

I don’t know what happened to you. I do know it really screwed you up. It has unbalanced you.

What are you? Four years old? You can’t win the argument and so you throw a tantrum?

I know you can’t be older than about sixteen. With your anarchy crap. For more than 35 years I’ve been telling the anarchy advocates a simple truth. Yes. You can do what you want. So can everyone else. So you can punch someone in the face. And they can shoot you in your face.

I don’t know what happened to you. I do know it really screwed you up. It has unbalanced you.
You say things as if they should have some meaning. Your opinion of me or anything else is meaningless. Our cities are awash in crime. You want to reduce the ability of the police to fight crime. Why stop with reducing ability and removing protections? The police should just walk away and let people like you sink or swim on your own. When you learn your lessons you can join an adult conversation.

Criminals

cheering.gif

You say things as if they should have some meaning. Your opinion of me or anything else is meaningless. Our cities are awash in crime. You want to reduce the ability of the police to fight crime. Why stop with reducing ability and removing protections? The police should just walk away and let people like you sink or swim on your own. When you learn your lessons you can join an adult conversation.

Phooey. Nothing about repealing the LEOBR did anything to reduce the ability of the police to do their jobs. That is nonsense.

So explain it. Prove me wrong. Explain how it affected the police ability to do their jobs.

Phooey. Nothing about repealing the LEOBR did anything to reduce the ability of the police to do their jobs. That is nonsense.

So explain it. Prove me wrong. Explain how it affected the police ability to do their jobs.
Sorry. I don't respect you enough to explain anything.

Sorry. I don't respect you enough to explain anything.

So you are unable to. Just the idea offends you.

You are using your fake anger at me for calling out what you say. You advocate idiocy like anarchy if the cops don’t get special treatment and are offended that I said you were acting like a child.

You are making these comments. I am doing the unforgivable by pointing out how childish they are.

You can’t demonstrate how having the exact same rights as everyone else will harm the police. You are unable because the harm is imaginary.

This after I proved your asinine statement that Florida supports their cops with an example of the cop getting extreme charges and an unusually long sentence.

I mean Florida handed out almost as much time as Chauvin got for murdering a guy. Only in Florida the cop planted drugs. That’s it. Just a little harmless drug planting for an arrest.

If that is Florida supporting their cops I’d hate to see what happens if they turn against the cops.

You have nothing but an opinion. One you can’t support or defend. So sulk off and pout that the mean old boy from Georgia showed you up as childish.

I have no anger at you. You are pathetic. There is nothing to be angry about. Chauvin was just a cop doing his job and a drug addict chose an unfortunate time to overdose. We had a political trial for a political prisoner. The message was unavoidable. The police will stop enforcing the law or pay consequences.

I have no anger at you. You are pathetic. There is nothing to be angry about. Chauvin was just a cop doing his job and a drug addict chose an unfortunate time to overdose. We had a political trial for a political prisoner. The message was unavoidable. The police will stop enforcing the law or pay consequences.

Chauvin committed Murder. The Jury said so. It is now a matter of fact and law.

The messsge was clear. If you have a brutal cop with 18 complaints. Do not keep him on the force.

Look down the forum. This folder. Jacksonville Deputy. That is Florida. Sentenced to 12 and a half years. They convicted him of not only misconduct. But every charge they could think of. Hardly the supportive of police atmosphere you seem to believe it is.

Why didn’t they simply charge him with abuse of office as is usual? He would be out of prison if he ever went in a year. The Judge ignore the cops long service and bypassed the minimum of eight years.

Is that a atmosphere of support and appreciation? A cop makes a mistake. A little overzealous and is sentenced to more than a decade in solitary confinement? He has to be kept in solitary. He can’t be put in General Pop. Imagine that for your cop. More than ten years. Even with good behavior credit. More than a decade alone in a cell. Knowing if you aren’t alone you will die.

How long before he becomes suicidal? How long before a mistake let’s him die at the hands of the real criminals?

Tell me again about the support Florida shows it’s cops.
He should be put in general population. Brand "BAD COP" on his face first. I'd prefer to have him nailed to a cross and left until his bones fall apart, but general population will work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back