Martha’s Vineyard Residents Right Now

I'm loving every second of this! :2up:

1663283930746.png

Or for political gain.

So, we'll put all of the conservatives down as a big enthusiastic "yes" for human trafficking.
Don’t put me down for that. I am definitely a conservative but I will vote for people who believe the Mexican Border should be locked down as tight as possible.

I don’t support human smuggling in any manner, shape or form and I definitely oppose the smuggling of drugs that are killing more people every year than we lost in the entire Vietnam war.

Nearly one million people have died of drug overdose deaths in the past two decades, but a growing majority of those deaths in recent years have involved dangerous synthetic opioids like fentanyl.

Fentanyl is 50 times stronger than heroin and 100 times stronger than morphine. First synthesized by Belgian chemist Paul Janssen as a painkiller in 1960, it proved to be a useful drug to help patients with traumatic injuries.

But it wasn’t until roughly the past decade that the drug made its way onto the black market and truly began destroying lives and communities across the U.S.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that more than 108,000 people in the U.S. died of drug overdoses between February 2021 and February 2022. Of those, more than 70% involved fentanyl and other synthetic opioids.…emphasis added

CALL TO ACTIVISM
@CalltoActivism
5h

Replying to
@CalltoActivism

The law is clear. No person may knowingly transport an undocumented person within the United States, and Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis just did.

It's only legit when they're flown to and dumped in Westchester, Omaha, and Minneapolis, amiright?

The Statue of Liberty's words....being forgotten

Thats for people in dire need. These were also written in times of war.

Opening this country up to migrants in need LEGALLY entering the USA is one thing.

Invaders coming from South of the border with their $1200 iPhones, $500.00 Nikes, and $150.00 designer jeans.....illegally and dangerously INVADING our country for pure profit, greed, and avarice is NOT THE SAME THING!!!

View attachment 696878
Besides, they’re documented.

Forum List

Back