Marshall Law.

Any president can declare Martial Law when there is a clear and present danger, or imminent threat to the United States.

Those "guidelines" would disappear as soon as Barry is out of office.

Last edited:
Will Obama declare Marshall law to keep his agenda going?

Ben Carson: Can Obama use martial law to keep White House post 2016

ben carson's a nutter... the answer is no, he can't.

and that's martial law... since you spelled it wrong in your o/p.

you're welcome

I think he's talking about the dude from the Tekken video games.

marshall_law_by_setsunablair-d5hwkcp.jpg

What a stupid post!
Next January you will see how fucking dumb you are.

For years I have believed that Obama would not leave the WH in 2017. Whether he uses martial law or not - the end is the same - his intention is to remain a dictator. Dictator's do not sacrifice their own power. My hope is that he will leave but my suspicion is that he won't.

For years I have believed that Obama would not leave the WH in 2017. Whether he uses martial law or not - the end is the same - his intention is to remain a dictator. Dictator's do not sacrifice their own power. My hope is that he will leave but my suspicion is that he won't.

if you "believe" that, it's because you're delusional.

but then again, I've read your posts, so I'm not shocked.

:cuckoo:

Looks like the syphilis has progressed to the point it's affecting your brain. They make drugs that will help. :thup:

can you tell me the last president that wasn't accused of thinking about this?
obama does not want to keep the job, he will leave, there will be no attempt at him staying.
there, I said it.

He's gonna use his blank panther thugs to put all us white men in camps.

That's FEMA prisons. They are accessed through all those secret tunnels inside Walmart. You get to them in the Farm and Garden department, right beside the weed killer.

That's FEMA prisons. They are accessed through all those secret tunnels inside Walmart. You get to them in the Farm and Garden department, right beside the weed killer.
bullshit.
that's where the illegals are popping up. Then they work their way through seasonal, then health and beauty and then cashier before they are close enough to make a break for the door and the freedom of landscaping for rich people that sit around and complain about the illegals.

bullshit.
that's where the illegals are popping up. Then they work their way through seasonal, then health and beauty and then cashier before they are close enough to make a break for the door and the freedom of landscaping for rich people that sit around and complain about the illegals.

That is a legitimate funny. Not one of those "SPECIAL" you're nuts funnies intended for Staph.

Forum List

Back