Markets tomorrow

How do you all think they will react to the impeachment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
How do you all think they will react to the impeachment?

Will it even register?

Crash?

Boom?

Doesn't matter, it's gonna crash anyway. It's not a matter of if. It's just a matter of when. And the Fed is already showing us they're losing the ability to control the cost of currency. It's all a complete distortion. Eventually the market itself will always naturally decide the future. Not the Fed. And not the government. All the government and the fed have control over is the printing press.

Last edited:
I want to buy on the dip before the stanta clause rally. Maybe impeachment will spark a short term sell off, but I don’t see it impacting the market in any serious way. There’s really no uncertainty as to what’s going to happen, so if there’s a sell off that’ll just be the excuse

Its not like this is a big shock... This day has been coming for almost 3 years...Gordon Gecko I am not, but if I was going to run away from the markets all you would see is my dust...

Negative market reaction to bad news doesn't usually last more than a day or two, then the market goes back up but in this case I doubt if it'll affect the market more than just a bump. Most people know the Senate isn't gonna convict him, and that this is just the desperate Dems having a tantrum. Caution may keep the market neutral for a while but as soon as the Senate slaps down Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi we'll probably see the second leg of the bull market right after Trump's re-election, probably before.

I predict a short Boom. Impeachment was a dud / nothingburger. Ford is investing in Detroit and Spending will be up with pre and post Christmas sales across the country overall.

The Stock Market.
Please Keep Going Up.

I personally will benefit from the Market continuing the Obama Curve.
I'm upper Middle Class, so yes. Keep going up.
My Sister benefits too, but our Older brother, that supports trump, he will suffer, but still support trump. CrayCray.

Now, 75% of the USA Population won't care because the Market only helps the Upper Middle Class or Better.

The poor couple living in your neighborhood is still Fuuckked.

Forum List

Back