Market will tank if Biden wins.

What view? I never Said police officers should commit genocide? What do you have against Jews?

Generally, nothing. Most Jewish people I know are pretty nice. I'd never work for one again.

But the point is, Dr. Goebbels said the Wehrmacht should kill more Jews... you think cops should kill more "Criminals". (Cops shouldn't kill any criminals.. They should arrest them. That's their job.)

The irony is lost on you, I'm sure.

You know what, it's a Saturday Night, I've got better things to do.
No you don’t. If we kill more criminals there will be less crime. Nazis wanted ALL Jews dead. False conflation. Just admit you wish Hitler finished the job. Be a man.
Of what crime was Breonna Taylor guilty?
IDK...you going to point one case out how many? It was an unfortunate accident.
LOL

I like how you're ok with police killing innocent people. Reveals how insane you are.
OK? No. There are 1000s of incidents. It happens. Like friendly fire in the military or medical mistakes in hospitals. How about we concentrate on the good and not only the bad?
And you want that to happen.
To concentrate on the good? Yes.

“Nobody”...once again you deal in absolutes. You’re the laughing stock of this board. Stop replying to me if that’s how you feel. I actually enjoy getting under your skin. Frankly, you’re a wimp.

Okay, I realize that I am probably feeding your insecurities by paying attention to you... because you are a sad little man.
No you use my own verbiage against me? Weak.

Man enough to father children...which is fantastic. I love my kids.
You say you love them but you want to give police the authority to kill them if they so choose.

What view? I never Said police officers should commit genocide? What do you have against Jews?

Generally, nothing. Most Jewish people I know are pretty nice. I'd never work for one again.

But the point is, Dr. Goebbels said the Wehrmacht should kill more Jews... you think cops should kill more "Criminals". (Cops shouldn't kill any criminals.. They should arrest them. That's their job.)

No you don’t. If we kill more criminals there will be less crime. Nazis wanted ALL Jews dead. False conflation. Just admit you wish Hitler finished the job. Be a man.
LOL

I like how you're ok with police killing innocent people. Reveals how insane you are.
OK? No. There are 1000s of incidents. It happens. Like friendly fire in the military or medical mistakes in hospitals. How about we concentrate on the good and not only the bad?
It's up to the courts to decide who's good and who isn't. Police never were, nor ever will be, jurors and executioners.

“Nobody”...once again you deal in absolutes. You’re the laughing stock of this board. Stop replying to me if that’s how you feel. I actually enjoy getting under your skin. Frankly, you’re a wimp.

Okay, I realize that I am probably feeding your insecurities by paying attention to you... because you are a sad little man.

You say you love them but you want to give police the authority to kill them if they so choose.
I want to give police the authority to protect the good citizens of this country. I trust 99.9% of them will do a great job.

LOL

It's up to the courts to decide who's good and who isn't. Police never were, nor ever will be, jurors and executioners.
If someone is attacking me, I would like the police to intervene rather than wait for the courts.

I want to give police the authority to protect the good citizens of this country. I trust 99.9% of them will do a great job.
Fortunately, your deviate desires are ignored by our justice system.

LOL

If someone is attacking me, I would like the police to intervene rather than wait for the courts.
So you want the police to show up and kill the other person?

Desires for lawful police protection? OK

LOL

If they have to. Subdue would be a better way.

Shooting innocent people is not "police protection."

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

You said earlier you want police to kill them.

LOL

You said earlier you want police to kill them.
To kill more violent criminals, yes. But not as the primary option.

No, your expressed desire for Cops to act as executioners.

I said they should kill more violent criminals. I stand by that. You want to defend murderers and rapists, thats on you.

Shooting innocent people is not "police protection."

face-palm-gif.278959
99.9% aren't innocent kills. Do you judge every NBA player based on what one bad player does? No.

I said they should kill more violent criminals. I stand by that. You want to defend murderers and rapists, thats on you.
Actually, what you said is 1000 is not enough.

Its not. They should kill every murderer and rapist. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Not sure how much more clearly I can state that?

Its not. They should kill every murderer and rapist. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Not sure how much more clearly I can state that?
I already get you're a sick, deprived individual.

You want to defend killers and rapists. I want them dead. Agree to disagree I guess?

You want to defend killers and rapists. I want them dead. Agree to disagree I guess?
I defended no killers or rapists. You minimal attachment to the English language is your problem, not mine.

Forum List

Back