Market at All Time HIGHS, Manufacturing at 37 yr HIGHS, Biden is winning !

Biden is going to be another economic great, Just like Bill Clinton.

What Biden understands, that Trump and his idiot supporters never understood: You can't have an economic recovery unless you have a covid recovery. Biden has said this many times.

Trump didn't understand this and he never took the appropriate action to contain covid. He never took covid seriously
"This is nothing, it will all disappear" "It's the flu" "We're rounding the curve" "Maybe we could inject bleach"

Right now, we have the Biden stimulus bill that has strong bipartisan support amongst Americans, the Biden infrastructure bill, and the Biden re-opening boom. Add to this the mini-tech revolution, and we have all the pieces in place.

The Biden BOOM could be the biggest economic expansion in US history. The new ROARING 20s. Trump and his idiot supporters are going to hate everyday of it, because they hate America. Party over country.

This is why we elected Biden, to crush covid and fix the economy. None of this would have happened if Trump won re-election.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

so youre celebrating the elite getting richer under biden???

why dont you care about middle america getting poorer??
AHAHAHAH!!!

Suddenly a stock market at all time highs and Manufacturing at 37 year highs is bad !!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

The GOP hates America, they only care about the party.

WOWWWW!!
You and a whole lot of other people fall for this nonsense all the time.
Manufacturing OBVIOUSLY is not on a 37 year high. Obviously.
Manufacturing activity in EXISTING companies is reporting higher orders. That does not mean higher manufacturing.
In other words, if 5000 less companies existed next year, but the remaining companies had a higher percentage of orders - this index would be higher. Even though much less manufacturing is taking place.

Only a moron would think manufacturing now is higher than it was in the 80s.
SADLY manufacturing is now less than 12% of the GDP. That is fucking awful.
:rolleyes:
It is growing at the highest rate in 37 years.
Meaning it will power economic gains and GDP growth, which is what we want.
You just ignored what I typed, and kept parroting the same thing.
Course - that is what Trolls do
Huh so you are saying the ISM verified data is fake???
Biden is such a good president that your only response to his greatness is he faked the data...

Good luck with that traitor...
Do you know how to read?
At what point did I say anything was fake?
I explained to you what this index measure actually is, and you ignored it. Because I am to take it you don't understand what I said.
Yea you are coming up with stupid excuses because Trump failed and Biden is winning.

Biden is projected to have 6+% GDP growth this year, Trump only had +2.8%, in his best year, barely better than Obama. Trump also borrowed $trillions to get that small increase.

Biden may be borrowing money, like Trump and Bush, but at least he is delivering the goods...

You hate American success under Dem presidents.
Correction, Obama's best year was 3.1%.
Still sticking with it I see....:cuckoo:
Sticking with reality you mean. And Trump is the only president on record to not exceed 3%.
Yet record low unemployment...
So? Is that supposed to mean Trump isn't the only president on record to never exceed 3% GDP growth in a single year?
Record low unemployment.
Thanks for not answering my questions. Your avoidance of them actually answered for you.
Your rolled up numbers are meaningless.
LOL

Rolled up? You smokin' and postin' again?
Your chart from 2nd grade?
I read it and you are infantile.
LOL

You mean the chart I got from the BEA?? Now you're dumbing yourself further down by referring to the BEA as "2nd grade?"

:lmao:
After all the government lies from the GW era I need graphs with much more detail to believe anything.
LOLOL

I really don't give a shit what you need. Go see your shrink to fulfill your needs. This country goes by the GDP figures put out quarterly and annually by the BEA. Not my problem that bothers you now that they show Trump is the only president on record to never exceed 3% real GDP growth.

:dance:
BEA...
Which bullshit U{X} did they use?
U1?
U2?
U3?
U4?
U5?
U6?
U7?
U8?
Feeling like the stupid piece of shit you are yet?
Not my problem you don't know the difference between GDP from the unemployment rate. <smh>
Yes I do, you pos.
No, you don't. You never would have asked what alternative measures of labor underutilization the BEA uses had you actually known the difference. :cuckoo:
GDP and Unemployment are 2 different issues.
GDP is a rolled up number that provides no indication of how individuals are faring.
Of course they are different. That's why you're retarded for conflating GDP with alternative measures of labor underutilization. :cuckoo:
I stated that GDP can be sky high despite massive unemployment.
You are seeing what I’m posting through your ideological lens.
Trump's economy was all fluff.
He never had good growth at all, he just told people it was great and the idiot sheep fell in line and believed it.

Trump inherited a decent economy and just poured on a lot of stimulus and government spending programs. With all the spending and deficit increases Trump had, he should've gotten a better return on his money.

Trump just continued Obama's solid hiring rate and his low growth. Biden's economy will be much much better. Growth will be massive.
How is record economic stats fluff? For three slide years president Trump had the economy booming
The numbers don't say that.
Trump had low growth. he never had 3% growth annually.
Trump just poured on $ Trillions in stimulus and spending and got a little pop, he got a bad return on all his debt spending.
Trump inherited good job growth from Obama, he just kept that going. An OK accomplishment, but nothing special.

Trump told you everything was great and you believed him because you are a total sheep.
here's the fact middle class America got pay raises under President Trump's leadership. We had low unemployment with all sectors
Blacks Latinos women all had low unemployment numbers
Fewer people were on federal assistance
Unemployment was low when Trump took over, and Trump's job hiring was the same rate as Obama's.
Trump did ok with jobs, that was his only accomplishment in his entire presidency.

Point being, the Trump economy was slightly better than average, it was mainly fluff and when he said "the greatest economy ever" it was all BS that only sheep like you believe.

Now watch what happens over the next 2 years, we are going to boom with 6+% growth, that will be the greatest economy ever.
Just watch...
Unemployment was not low when Trump took office.
You should leave your nursing home once in a while.
Liar. It was 4.7% and we had full employment.
I don’t consider being a janitor at $7.00/hour employment; it’s humiliation.
Under Trump they learned to construction houses and stores.

What Biden understands, that Trump and his idiot supporters never understood: You can't have an economic recovery unless you have a covid recovery. Biden has said this many times.

Trump didn't understand this and he never took the appropriate action to contain covid. He never took covid seriously
"This is nothing, it will all disappear" "It's the flu" "We're rounding the curve" "Maybe we could inject bleach"

Right now, we have the Biden stimulus bill that has strong bipartisan support amongst Americans, the Biden infrastructure bill, and the Biden re-opening boom. Add to this the mini-tech revolution, and we have all the pieces in place.

The Biden BOOM could be the biggest economic expansion in US history. The new ROARING 20s. Trump and his idiot supporters are going to hate everyday of it, because they hate America. Party over country.

This is why we elected Biden, to crush covid and fix the economy. None of this would have happened if Trump won re-election.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

/—-/ Tell the democRAT governors to open up their states. Trump didn’t shut them down.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

hey stupid Biden has killed high paying jobs FACT
What we have right now is carryover of What Trump did nothing jo has done created this
in 6 months you'll not live this bullshit thread down I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.
BLOW OUT JOBS NUMBERS TODAY!!!!!!

916k new jobs!!!
You are totally clueless and know nothing about economics, 2021 is going to be one of the best years in American history, and it is so fuckin obvious...
GDP 6+%
Jobs: to the moon
Stock market: to infinity

Biden is fixing the Trump mess. Biden is crushing covid. Biden is getting covid relief to Americans, and Biden is creating millions of jobs through his middle class focused initiatives.

The Biden BOOM has started, you are going to hate how great Biden is.

It seems pretty obvious that getting on top of Covid is the key to any countries success. Even our useless government has grasped that. However Trumps approach was to downplay it or ignore it. Mainly to try and maintain an artificial stock market high.

After all of the apocalyptic trumpian warnings its a bit of a relief to see America beginning to thrive again. I am heavily invested in US success and hope that it continues.

Its disappointing that the trumpers on here do not share that happiness. What sort of America do they want ?

It seems pretty obvious that getting on top of Covid is the key to any countries success. Even our useless government has grasped that. However Trumps approach was to downplay it or ignore it. Mainly to try and maintain an artificial stock market high.

After all of the apocalyptic trumpian warnings its a bit of a relief to see America beginning to thrive again. I am heavily invested in US success and hope that it continues.

Its disappointing that the trumpers on here do not share that happiness. What sort of America do they want ?
I know full well that you are a moron but COVID is spiking again around the world.

Most often the Bureau of Labor Statistics releases their monthly report on the first Friday of the month. I haven't check their schedule to see if it will be coming out tomorrow but I'll be holding any applause until I see the report's figures for March.

I'm now applauding. To avoid cherry-picking economic reports that match my preconceived opinion, I use the Bureau's report as my constant.
Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 916,000 in March, and the unemployment rate
edged down to 6.0 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. These
improvements in the labor market reflect the continued resumption of economic activity
that had been curtailed due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Job growth was
widespread in March, led by gains in leisure and hospitality, public and private
education, and construction.
Employment Situation Summary (bls.gov)

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

Suddenly a stock market at all time highs and Manufacturing at 37 year highs is bad !!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!
Manufacturing is an all time high in decades thanks to President Trump and his tariffs. He brought back half a million manufacturing jobs. Biden hasn’t done jack.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

AHAHAHAH!!!

PARTY OVER COUNTRY !!!!

WOWWWW!!

To some the national debt is meaningless, just keep printing those greenbacks, kick that can down the road, yet to others attempting to house and feed their family’s, the retired on fixed income, resulting reduced purchasing power is huge.
Those that actually work for a living, exercise fiscal constraint, pay their own way, believe the government should also exercise fiscal restraint, furthermore don’t hate America, they just have an opposing viewpoint.
Now Mr Banker the reason the stock market is so high is three fold, A) alternative investment yields (Bonds) are artificially kept low by the Federal Reserve, B) artificially manipulated low rates (Fed policy that purchases debt instruments)provide a subsidy to marginal businesses making it easier to pile on low interest debt, and C) risk tolerance is high. So Mr Banker what happens to your beloved stock market if rates increase or the country slips into a hyper inflationary period? One has to understand Bitcoins, and host of other alternatives, rapid escalation in price is the direct result of individuals loosing faith in sovereign currency.
Employment increases and escalating manufacturing numbers are the result of pent up demand resulting from the Wuhan virus and international shut downs. Your narrative is not only flawed but dangerous.

HOORAY FOR THE WALL STREET BANKSTERS!
If this same thing happened under Trump you would be praising it, but under Biden you hate it...PARTY OVER COUNTRY. No republican cares about America at all, they just care about their party.

So link us to a post of yours from 2017, 18, 19, or early 2020 when the economy was BOOMING under Trump before Covid and you celebrated it!

Aside from your faux Trump paraphrases, you can't have a booming economy without a Covid recovery and you can't have a Covid recovery without a VACCINE.

Thanks again, Donald, for busting a nut doing the impossible and getting vaccines out to us just a few months after Covid struck, in record time.

USA ! USA! USA ! USA !!!

"I hope he fails"
-Rush Limbaugh...

hey stupid Biden has killed high paying jobs FACT
What we have right now is carryover of What Trump did nothing jo has done created this
in 6 months you'll not live this bullshit thread down I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.
BLOW OUT JOBS NUMBERS TODAY!!!!!!

916k new jobs!!!
You are totally clueless and know nothing about economics, 2021 is going to be one of the best years in American history, and it is so fuckin obvious...
GDP 6+%
Jobs: to the moon
Stock market: to infinity

Biden is fixing the Trump mess. Biden is crushing covid. Biden is getting covid relief to Americans, and Biden is creating millions of jobs through his middle class focused initiatives.

The Biden BOOM has started, you are going to hate how great Biden is.
Again dumbass biden has signed EO's that will kill any jobs growth you stupid SOB
And any jobs growth you're seeing right now was put in place by by the leadership of President Trump

Forum List

Back