Mark Zuckenberg speaks of future in which facebook replaces churches

Notice how you can't read some websites UNLESS you log in with FB? Or even read a news report? I have.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Notice how you can't read some websites UNLESS you log in with FB? Or even read a news report? I have.

yep, and how they force you to be on fb. if you want to be a commenter are certain sites . Either FB or Twitter has to be used. Some do it with just an email but not to many are left out there like that.

Pretty soon you won't even be able to BANK or PAY BILLS online without having to log in to FB.

But..nobody pays attention. Its how they "connect with family". Like, a phone call or a hand written card is too much trouble. Nope. Gotta announce all your personal business to the world. Or make it private and just type a few things so they know you are still alive but no touching. No real hugs. Just {{{{{}}}}}}} text hugs and XXXXX kisses.

Personally, I find it disgusting. And I refuse to give the world my personal info and that includes family of which I want nothing to do with in real life OR online. So Fuckerberg can stick his FB up his thieving ass along with the drones he has working for him that make you log in just to read a news report or pay a bill. Fuck that shit.

In his quest to make the world a more connected place, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg told a recent gathering of users that he sees the social network one day taking the place of churches and Little League teams as communities continue to migrate online. “It’s so striking that for decades, membership in all kinds of groups has declined as much as one-quarter,” he said during a Chicago rally for Facebook users. “That’s a lot of people who now need to find a

Mark Zuckerberg Speaks of Future in which Facebook Replaces Churches
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh great just what this nerdy bastard needs to dream up. Talk about being a freak cult leader. This geek will have people wanting to lick the crap off his feet and jumping out of windows.

Cult leader is taking it way too far, but sure, I imagine he's always trying to think of ways to get people to stick with or join Facebook.

He's not being paranoid, he is preparing because he knows what is coming. We keep telling you disbelievers we are nearing multiple issues, but most who listen to nothing but MSM, or haven't bothered seeking better information are going to be caught totally off guard.

We are up against a Global Economic Collapse ---------- which yeah they can float us along as usual but we're running out of the ability to do that. Just like Venezuela.

The Deep state is working on getting a world war started, esp. playing with Syria.

Both issues are the democratic political fks who will stop at nothing to get Trump out of office.

There are many more issues but those two are enough esp. for someone who doesn't realize what we're headed for.

You read way way too much into it. Zuckerberg is out for Numero Uno, that's it. And he has all the profound prophetic wisdom of a turnip. All he's done is by dumb luck tapped into a vulnerable undercurrent of voyeurism and narcissism. In the ocean of human consciousness that's as deep as a drop of dew.

In his quest to make the world a more connected place, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg told a recent gathering of users that he sees the social network one day taking the place of churches and Little League teams as communities continue to migrate online. “It’s so striking that for decades, membership in all kinds of groups has declined as much as one-quarter,” he said during a Chicago rally for Facebook users. “That’s a lot of people who now need to find a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh great just what this nerdy bastard needs to dream up. Talk about being a freak cult leader. This geek will have people wanting to lick the crap off his feet and jumping out of windows.

Not while he's directing the narrative like Oz behind the green curtain. No sir!

Leftists censor FaceBook posts 100%

yep, and how they force you to be on fb. if you want to be a commenter are certain sites . Either FB or Twitter has to be used. Some do it with just an email but not to many are left out there like that.

I've noticed many a Nosebook restriction on comments though I haven't seen ones that require it just to read something. I figure those comment pages are therefore not worth my time and wisdom and they can rot.

Actually that should be illegal --- forcing you to (in effect) buy something.

It's good to see other voices here resisting this mob mentality. Unrobots unite! (wait, is that a contradiction?)

Pretty soon you won't even be able to BANK or PAY BILLS online without having to log in to FB.

But..nobody pays attention. Its how they "connect with family". Like, a phone call or a hand written card is too much trouble. Nope. Gotta announce all your personal business to the world. Or make it private and just type a few things so they know you are still alive but no touching. No real hugs. Just {{{{{}}}}}}} text hugs and XXXXX kisses.

Personally, I find it disgusting. And I refuse to give the world my personal info and that includes family of which I want nothing to do with in real life OR online. So Fuckerberg can stick his FB up his thieving ass along with the drones he has working for him that make you log in just to read a news report or pay a bill. Fuck that shit.

:clap2: Perfectly said Gracie. Put that post on a bumper sticker.

Cult leader is taking it way too far, but sure, I imagine he's always trying to think of ways to get people to stick with or join Facebook.

He's not being paranoid, he is preparing because he knows what is coming. We keep telling you disbelievers we are nearing multiple issues, but most who listen to nothing but MSM, or haven't bothered seeking better information are going to be caught totally off guard.

We are up against a Global Economic Collapse ---------- which yeah they can float us along as usual but we're running out of the ability to do that. Just like Venezuela.

The Deep state is working on getting a world war started, esp. playing with Syria.

Both issues are the democratic political fks who will stop at nothing to get Trump out of office.

There are many more issues but those two are enough esp. for someone who doesn't realize what we're headed for.

You read way way too much into it. Zuckerberg is out for Numero Uno, that's it. And he has all the profound prophetic wisdom of a turnip. All he's done is by dumb luck tapped into a vulnerable undercurrent of voyeurism and narcissism. In the ocean of human consciousness that's as deep as a drop of dew.

It probably seems out there to you because you aren't aware of what is going on behind the scenes., or maybe it's just kind of disbelieving what is really going on behind the scenes.

Like the things I described above, that doesn't mean those things are coming next week, or next month but, the many thing i'm sure you see me mention and believe it's pure bs well that is probably why you are skeptical on a lot of it you don't see it.

Unless one kind of follows these dots so to speak it won't become apparent to that person. I'm referring to many areas of course from the economy, to the NWO, the reasons this Country has become so divided etc.

It's all been engineered the problem is nobody can be 100% sure when they are going to let the ball drop since it can drop in multiple forms. Such as the economy ( make Trump look bad), World war 3 , ( Makes Trump look bad) so you see everything always ties into one thing' " the take down of America.

It's complicated, but if ppl are so willing to fight everything they " THINK" is a conspiracy which is exactly what the Globalist want and have engineered, there are always going to be people who will never see it coming.

:clap2: Perfectly said Gracie. Put that post on a bumper sticker.

I vote top post of the week, at least!

ea3dcff8ed8e8939d98c96b81f747623.png

It probably seems out there to you because you aren't aware of what is going on behind the scenes., or maybe it's just kind of disbelieving what is really going on behind the scenes.

Like the things I described above, that doesn't mean those things are coming next week, or next month but, the many thing i'm sure you see me mention and believe it's pure bs well that is probably why you are skeptical on a lot of it you don't see it.

Unless one kind of follows these dots so to speak it won't become apparent to that person. I'm referring to many areas of course from the economy, to the NWO, the reasons this Country has become so divided etc.

It's all been engineered the problem is nobody can be 100% sure when they are going to let the ball drop since it can drop in multiple forms. Such as the economy ( make Trump look bad), World war 3 , ( Makes Trump look bad) so you see everything always ties into one thing' " the take down of America.

It's complicated, but if ppl are so willing to fight everything they " THINK" is a conspiracy which is exactly what the Globalist want and have engineered, there are always going to be people who will never see it coming.

Yeah umm.... you ever heard the expression "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"?

In my observation a number of posters here have a right-brain deficiency..... they can't (won't) see contexts.
I think you have the reverse going on, inventing extra contexts where none exist.

In this case Zuckerberg took his own character flaw (voyeurism, for which I believe he's been busted) and exploited the same character flaw in the sheeple masses. As Gracie noted, if they weren't sheeple just robotically doing whatever they're told, we wouldn't even know Zuckerberg's name.

Now I've got my own contextual cloak-and-dagger theories on why the masses are so malleable, though it's nothing so dramatic as aliens infiltrating the CFR using fluoride in the Deep State water to shoot JFK and bring about biblical Armageddon and the weeping and gnashing of teeth.... I simply don't think these things are master-planned as you seem to. On the contrary I think they're simply the inevitable result of a failure of prescience.

I've noticed many a Nosebook restriction on comments though I haven't seen ones that require it just to read something. I figure those comment pages are therefore not worth my time and wisdom and they can rot.

It's good to see other voices here resisting this mob mentality. Unrobots unite! (wait, is that a contradiction?)

I don't think you are in effect buying something by joining Facebook. Nor do I see why it should be illegal for a company to require a Facebook account to use their service, unless that service is a necessity (no Facebook requirement to access a hospital website, for example) or provided by the government. If USMB wants to require people log in through a Facebook account, that should be entirely up to the owners. It would be a poor decision, but their decision to make.

I've only had a social media requirement to use a site on a couple of occasions. It almost never happens, and I don't remember it ever being limited to Facebook.

I like your last line. :)

I've never heard even a hint that banking or bill paying might be intrinsically tied to Facebook. That seems......extremely unlikely. :p

He didn't just happen in to it. He stole it from his other roommates who approached him with the idea. Which he grabbed and ran with it in his nasty little pocketses. In short..he is a thief. But y'all that think he's da bomb... so just keep dancing to his puppet strings.

He didn't just happen in to it. He stole it from his other roommates who approached him with the idea. Which he grabbed and ran with it in his nasty little pocketses. In short..he is a thief. But y'all that think he's da bomb... so just keep dancing to his puppet strings.

Who is y'all? Pogo has been pretty clearly against Facebook and similar social media use in this thread. That's "dancing to his puppet strings?"

Y'all is *general you* to the vast audience that stumbles across my opinion. Nothing personal so don't put on a shoe that doesn't fit you.

I don't think you are in effect buying something by joining Facebook. Nor do I see why it should be illegal for a company to require a Facebook account to use their service, unless that service is a necessity (no Facebook requirement to access a hospital website, for example) or provided by the government. If USMB wants to require people log in through a Facebook account, that should be entirely up to the owners. It would be a poor decision, but their decision to make.

I've only had a social media requirement to use a site on a couple of occasions. It almost never happens, and I don't remember it ever being limited to Facebook.

I know it was a stretch, but it's just frickin' wrong to get immersed in some controversial story, to have something to say about it, and then suddenly find that oh no, in order to comment on OUR site, unlike myriad other sites, you've gotta go sign up with this intrusive bullshit narcissism site that mines your data and follows you around to sell shit. To paraphrase Gracie, FUCK that. So in terms of having to 'expend' something, in this case one's privacy, yeah it's like being forced to buy something or if you like "buy into" something.

On another level it's also insulting, as it looks like that site is just ass-uming "oh well, everybody's on Nosebook, so it's no trouble" -- as if we're all freaking obedient robots. That's really insulting, and damn scary that anybody exists that thinks a world like that is OK.

I don't mind a site that wants me to register with them. I usually pass as too much trouble, but at least it's not forcing me to go patronize some completely outside entity I never asked for and want no part of That pisses me off, and sites that make you jump through those hoops, to put it simply, must die. :death:

Nosebook-only requirements are actually pretty common. I can opine all I want on the MLB site, since I'm signed up with it. But if I read a story on their "Cut4" section about funny baseball stuff --- can't do it. You have to sign up with Nosebook first. Wankers.

Last edited:
Y'all is *general you* to the vast audience that stumbles across my opinion. Nothing personal so don't put on a shoe that doesn't fit you.

I figured that out from past context, but it was a poor choice of pronounage. :)

I know it was a stretch, but it's just frickin' wrong to get immersed in some controversial story, to have something to say about it, and then suddenly find that oh no, in order to comment on OUR site, unlike myriad other sites, you've gotta go sign up with this intrusive bullshit narcissism site that mines your data and follows you around to sell shit. To paraphrase Gracie, FUCK that. So in terms of having to 'expend' something, in this case one's privacy, yeah it's like being forced to buy something or if you like "buy into" something.

On another level it's also insulting, as it looks like that site is just ass-uming "oh well, everybody's on Nosebook, so it's no trouble" -- as if we're all freaking obedient robots. That's really insulting, and damn scary that anybody exists that thinks a world like that is OK.

I don't mind a site that wants me to register with them. I usually pass as too much trouble, but at least it's not forcing me to go patronize some completely outside entity I never asked for and want no part of That pisses me off, and sites that make you jump through those hoops, to put it simply, must die. :death:

Nosebook-only requirements are actually pretty common. I can opine all I want on the MLB site, since I'm signed up with it. But if I read a story on their "Cut4" section about funny baseball stuff --- can't do it. You have to sign up with Nosebook first. Wankers.

It doesn't seem very common to me for a social media account to be a requirement for another site, but meh, if some site does have that, it's nothing more than a minor annoyance to me. While I do have a Facebook account, I don't have any other social media account; no Twitter, or Vine, or whatever other places people use. I won't go join one of those to get into a site, barring some unusual exception. If a site does have that kind of requirement, I'll just find an alternate site that doesn't. :)

I'm not entirely sure why sites would require an outside subscription, unless they make money off of it.

Forum List

Back