Mark Meadows may be charged with voter fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021
Former Trump Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows, is being invested by state and federal election enforcement agencies after it was discovered that he had illegally registered in not only his home state of North Carolina, but in two other states, by falsely registering a mobile home as his legal residence in both of the other states, while still keeping his North Carolina home officially registered as his primary residence,
He cast votes in the 2020, and 2022 elections in all three states involved.

Investigators claim that this fraud has been taking place for at least two years, including the 2020 election, in which meadows was a proponant of Donald Trump's claims of widespread election fraud, placing him in a very hypocritical light, since HE was committing election fraud himself.

There is a chance that Meadows will face felony election fraud charges at the federal level, as well as in all three of the states involved, which means he could be facing over 25 years in prison all together if convicted in all four cases.

The usual mix of hypocrites and politics. It has been quite a while since it has either surprised, shocked or raged me.
After checking a North Carolina news source, I even found the situation rather funny. (Source: ABC 11)

1671103267275.png

Gosh, this was just plain stupid of him to do this and think he could get away with it. It's a felonious act, with premeditation!

Geez, this really could take him out, if it is true he voted in all three states!

Holy crap, I was so hoping to see his perp walk for the self coup of DJT shenanigans.... instead it'll be the the arrest of Al Capone for tax evasion...let down.

Gosh, this was just plain stupid of him to do this and think he could get away with it. It's a felonious act, with premeditation!

Geez, this really could take him out, if it is true he voted in all three states!

Holy crap, I was so hoping to see his perp walk for the self coup of DJT shenanigans.... instead it'll be the the arrest of Al Capone for tax evasion...let down.
And what of the many federal employees working with Twitter to silence Rs just before an election? Do you consider them at all?

Are you sure this shit is true?

And what of the many federal employees working with Twitter to silence Rs just before an election? Do you consider them at all?
54 million people read the New York Post laptop story within the 7 days of social media banning of the article.

The biggest views of any one story in recent NYPOST history, if not ever!

Twitter and social media banning, caused quite the opposite to occur....they call it the Streisand Effect.

The FBI did not order social media to ban the article, so you can't and won't get them on those accusations of breaking the 1st amendment ever....even though there is reason to believe it could have influenced twitter's decision.

This was not a secret at the time, we knew all out in the open that the FBI was meeting with social media regularly and then meeting frequently getting closer to the election. This was all being reported on, at the time, in the news.

We knew it was being reported (unrelated to the present FBI), that 51 ex intelligence agency operatives believed the lap top story had all the signs of possibly being Russian shenanigans....

And totally being burned to a scorch by Congress for letting the foreign and mostly Russian propaganda on social media multiply and spread, in 2016's election cycle....put them on the shy side.... Or trigger happy.

There are a lot of reasons why Twitter and other social media did what they did, and no doubt the FBI's opinion partly influenced their decisions... Imo....

All I am saying is the FBI can not be charged with breaking the First Amendment, due to all of the circumstances mentioned, along with others not mentioned imo.

54 million people read the New York Post laptop story within the 7 days of social media banning of the article.

Twitter and social media banning, caused quite the opposite to occur....they call it the Streisand Effect.

The FBI did not order social media to ban the article, so you can't and won't get them on those accusations of breaking the 1st amendment ever....even though there is reason to believe it could have influenced twitter's decision.

This was not a secret at the time, we knew all out in the open that the FBI was meeting with social media regularly and then meeting frequently getting closer to the election. This was all being reported on, at the time, in the news.

We knew it was being reported (unrelated to the present FBI), that 51 ex intelligence agency operatives believed the lap top story had all the signs of possibly being Russian shenanigans....

And totally being burned to a scorch by Congress for letting the foreign and mostly Russian propaganda on social media multiply and spread, in 2016's election cycle....put them on the shy side.... Or trigger happy.

There are a lot of reasons why Twitter and other social media did what they did, and no doubt the FBI's opinion partly influenced their decisions... Imo....

All I am saying is the FBI can not be charged with breaking the First Amendment, due to all of the circumstances mentioned, along with others not mentioned imo.
You are stuck evaluating a tiny segment of a huge problem.

Did you post this on Twitter? Lol. You agree, right?

Former Trump Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows, is being invested by state and federal election enforcement agencies after it was discovered that he had illegally registered in not only his home state of North Carolina, but in two other states, by falsely registering a mobile home as his legal residence in both of the other states, while still keeping his North Carolina home officially registered as his primary residence,
He cast votes in the 2020, and 2022 elections in all three states involved.

Investigators claim that this fraud has been taking place for at least two years, including the 2020 election, in which meadows was a proponant of Donald Trump's claims of widespread election fraud, placing him in a very hypocritical light, since HE was committing election fraud himself.

There is a chance that Meadows will face felony election fraud charges at the federal level, as well as in all three of the states involved, which means he could be facing over 25 years in prison all together if convicted in all four cases.
Every time.....MAGAt accusations are really con-fessions.

Are you sure this shit is true?
Well, it was reported in 2020 that I had read back then, that he had illegally registered in another state.... I had not read that he did this in two other states, just one.

I had also read that one state took him off their voter roll.... I do not remember if they did this before or after the 2020 election...

Sooooooo, there is a possibility, that it could be true, but I do not know for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back