Mark Levin unloads and George W. Bush and Dick Cheney: I have a question for President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.......

Where the hell are you guys? This NeverTrumper crap has to stop!

News Today Youtube Channel

Mark Levin from tonight's Hannity:

Where the hell are you guys? Can't you get the chips off your shoulders. Donald Trump defeated your candidates and defeated your brother fair and square. The American people supporter you....They defended you when you came under attack by the same people who attacked Donald Trump. And you have done nothing. You have said nothing about what Joe Biden is doing.

Are you not concerned about what Joe Biden and his party is doing in our classrooms and indoctrinating our children on racism. Are you not concerned about what is going on on the border? The drugs, MS-13, the sexual attacks that are going on. Are you not concerned about what is going on in the Supreme Court and the efforts to destroy the independence of the judiciary of the Supreme Court?

Are you not concerned about their efforts to pack the Senate for all time, to undermine the Electoral College? Are you not concerned about their effort to steal our electoral system so the Democrats can't lose anytime in our history?

Where are you George W. Bush? Where are you Dick Cheney? George W Bush, there is a big article on how he is best friends with Michelle Obama. Have you read her tweets about how she hates America? Why don't you speak up?

And Dick Cheney, with all due respect, I supported you and I supported your daughter of course. Your daughter, does she not see what is going on in this country? That we are facing these forces that seek destruction of our economic system? Our immigration system? That she has such a hate on for Donald Trump and Donald Trump's supporters that they had to remove her as the 3rd top Republican in the Republican leadership because she wasn't leading.

This NeverTrumper crap has to stop! You NeverTrumpers, you leftwing Democrats and of course the media, you brought us to this point.

--------------------

Full interview:

Mark Levin is a piece of shit hypocrite who never mentioned MAGA until Trump took the nomination.

So Levin isnt enough crazy for you?
If you ever listened to ML you would discover that he is quite erudite in his field but never mentioned off-shoring, business visas or trespassers diminishing the availability of jobs for US citizens.
These issues, of course, render Legal Immigrants void of job opportunities.

If you ever listened to ML you would discover that he is quite erudite in his field but never mentioned off-shoring, business visas or trespassers diminishing the availability of jobs for US citizens.
These issues, of course, render Legal Immigrants void of job opportunities.
I've listened to him. He's an idiot.

Levin claimed Obama was wiretapping Trump.

If you need me to provide examples of how looney tunes Levin is, you're off your rocker yourself.
That issue has been unresolved.
On the other hand, every Smart Device in your house is recording everything we are saying, even when it's shut off.
There are more than enough YouTube videos on this subject.

Trump's bullshit with Obama being born on the moon was annoying as all hell.

Forum List

Back