Mark Cuban vs. Donald Trump for the 2020 GOP nomination?

Frankly, were it possible to do so, I'd more likely vote for a local middle school's class president for POTUS before I voted for Trump. Such a child would surely have neither more nor less subject matter knowledge than does Trump, but they'd almost certainly have more integrity. They might also be more willing and plausibly more able than Trump to become well informed on most matters. Those two traits alone make them more fit for the office than is deceitful clown who holds it today.

Frankly, were it possible to do so, I'd more likely vote for a local middle school's class president for POTUS before I voted for Trump. Such a child would surely have neither more nor less subject matter knowledge than does Trump, but they'd almost certainly have more integrity. They might also be more willing and plausibly more able than Trump to become well informed on most matters. Those two traits alone make them more fit for the office than is deceitful clown who holds it today.
How about you vote Deez Nuts instead?

Cuban is a dick. People say what a GREAT brain he has. No doubt that's true, but the only thing that makes him unique is he's a Trump copy-cat. Kicker is, he talks trash on Trump.

Cuban is a dick. People say what a GREAT brain he has. No doubt that's true, but the only thing that makes him unique is he's a Trump copy-cat. Kicker is, he talks trash on Trump.
Because Trump has outsmarted him in the business world. Before Trump won the presidency he competed with him. Cuban can't even have a better TV show than Trump. That tells you enough.

How about you vote Deez Nuts instead?
I'm sure I would not do that.

Never happen. Trump won't be around for the 2020 elections.
Insiders are saying he'll be gone before the 2018 elections. :banana::beer::badgrin::banana::beer:

Let's put a wager on it. If on the day after the 2018 elections he's still POUS, you have to put the following in your signature for one year..........................."I lost a bet to TheDude, proving once again that manure is far more valuable than any configuration of liberal narrative."

From entertainment site TMZ, which seems wildly appropriate:
Mark Cuban: I'll Challenge Trump as a Republican, If I Run for President in 2020

220px-Mark_Cuban_TechCrunch_%28cropped%29.jpg

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again.
Yeah, better get a negro to run the country instead. Then we can be like Sub-Saharan Africa.
Life_Expectancy_2005-2010_UN_WPP_2006.PNG

And may I ask you why you've gone and shown a map of life expectancy?
Just to show how shitty sub saharan African countries and blacks are, along with their negro rulers.

That's amazing, and what the fuck does this have to do with this topic?

Are you just deflecting again because you've seen you flimsy argument torn up in shreds within 3 seconds?

Mark Cuban is blinded by jealousy over Trump.
He thinks every billionaire is going to be President now.
Last election he said he was supporting Hillary, now he thinks he's going to challenge Trump as a Republican

Last election he said he was supporting Hillary, now he thinks he's going to challenge Trump as a Republican

he isn't jealous of the orange sociopath.

no one is jealous of the orange sociopath.

and you probably should understand that cuban is about a thousand times smarter than the Donald and a million times smarter than any of the idiots who voted for Donald

It would be so great if he ran against Trump and Trump crushes him. Almost as much fun as watching Hillary take it up the pooper.

The ass hat Mark Cuban is jealous of Trump because he was backing Trump for the first couple of weeks and then discussed tossing his own ass hat Globalist ego in the ring until the polls told him to stick his ego up his ass.

From entertainment site TMZ, which seems wildly appropriate:
Mark Cuban: I'll Challenge Trump as a Republican, If I Run for President in 2020

220px-Mark_Cuban_TechCrunch_%28cropped%29.jpg

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again.
Yeah, better get a negro to run the country instead. Then we can be like Sub-Saharan Africa.
Life_Expectancy_2005-2010_UN_WPP_2006.PNG
We just had one and we're doing fine.

and you probably should understand that cuban is about a thousand times smarter than the Donald and a million times smarter than any of the idiots who voted for Donald

i'm starting to think you didn't vote for Donald

Actually, the ass hat Mark Cuban is jealous of Trump because he was backing Trump for the first couple of weeks and then discussed tossing his own ass hat Globalist ego in the ring until the polls told him to stick his ego up his ass.

Cuban has had a beef with Donald Trump for a long long time. That is just pure ego. You think Donald Trump has a bad temperament? Mark Cuban was fined nearly a million dollars for attacking refs as the owner of the Mavericks. He is a complete dick.

Forum List

Back