Mark Cuban vs. Donald Trump for the 2020 GOP nomination?

From entertainment site TMZ, which seems wildly appropriate:
Mark Cuban: I'll Challenge Trump as a Republican, If I Run for President in 2020

220px-Mark_Cuban_TechCrunch_%28cropped%29.jpg

I would vote for Trump over Cuban. I think Trump leans more to the left on issues than Cuban would. I think Cuban would be more conservative.

I am a Democrat, but I do like Trump. Now of course I would prefer Bernie or Hillary over Trump in 2020. If Republicans win again though I want it to be Trump.

Cuban is no joke, like Trump Cuban has that I'll crush you like a bug killer instinct. If Cuban is the GOP nominee in 2020 the left will shit their pants full.

Never happen. Trump won't be around for the 2020 elections.
Insiders are saying he'll be gone before the 2018 elections. :banana::beer::badgrin::banana::beer:

Let's put a wager on it. If on the day after the 2018 elections he's still POUS, you have to put the following in your signature for one year..........................."I lost a bet to TheDude, proving once again that manure is far more valuable than any configuration of liberal narrative."

I'll do that if you do the same for every statement you've made on this forum that you got wrong.
Yeah, I thought so. :badgrin::bsflag::dance::rofl::rock::poop:

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again.
Yes, we know what the Left thinks of white males.

Something tells me they'd vote for Oprah though.
What? I thought Cuban was a latin of some kind!

Mark Cuban's grandfather changed the family name from Chabenisky, so he's Russian and Jewish.

He is about as Hispanic as the Queen of England.

Cuban has had a beef with Donald Trump for a long long time. That is just pure ego. You think Donald Trump has a bad temperament? Mark Cuban was fined nearly a million dollars for attacking refs as the owner of the Mavericks. He is a complete dick.

that's because Donald is a thief and a con artist .

why would cuban, a real self make billionaire, feel anything for him besides contempt.

a dick? he's far more decent than the orange sociopath who beat his contractors out of money and defrauded the "students" at trump u... which might as well have said "f**k u"

The final nail in the coffin, two multi-billionaire TV celebrities, male, white.... yeah.... make America drop again.

Mark Cuban's grandfather changed the family name from Chabenisky, so he's Russian and Jewish.

Cohiba!

yes, his paternal grandfather HAD his name changed at Ellis Island, which was very common with names that were difficult to spell. he did not go out and intentionally change his name.

that said, has Marlk Cuban every professed to be anything but Jewish?

and the "left" has no problem with white males when they aren't bigoted pieces of crap

he isn't jealous of the orange sociopath.

no one is jealous of the orange sociopath.

and you probably should understand that cuban is about a thousand times smarter than the Donald and a million times smarter than any of the idiots who voted for Donald

i'm starting to think you didn't vote for Donald

I salute your astuteness. :thup:

Go find me the oldest white man in the country, and I’d take my chances with him as President over Trump any day.

Cuban has had a beef with Donald Trump for a long long time. That is just pure ego. You think Donald Trump has a bad temperament? Mark Cuban was fined nearly a million dollars for attacking refs as the owner of the Mavericks. He is a complete dick.

that's because Donald is a thief and a con artist .

why would cuban, a real self make billionaire, feel anything for him besides contempt.

a dick? he's far more decent than the orange sociopath who beat his contractors out of money and defrauded the "students" at trump u... which might as well have said "f**k u"

Lying is such a habit with you that you simply cannot tell the truth if your life depended on it.

yes, his paternal grandfather HAD his name changed at Ellis Island, which was very common with names that were difficult to spell. he did not go out and intentionally change his name.

that said, has Marlk Cuban every professed to be anything but Jewish?

and the "left" has no problem with white males when they aren't bigoted pieces of crap

This a perfect example of your pathological hypocrisy.

Did I say anything that was not true? If it was, you agreed with me!

I never said there was anything wrong with his grandfather changing his name. I never said there was anything wrong about his being Jewish. I merely pointed out that he was not Hispanic, given his last name is "Cuban".

You just slipped into liberal, brain-dead attack mode and assumed there was something to my comment that was not there.

By chance are you related to a Congresscritter from Miami? She did the exact same thing.

yea, for a group of people that cries foul anytime someone is judged for the color of their skin WHEN NOT WHITE, it is kinda funny after awhile to see the "rage".

Forum List

Back