Mark Cuban opens online pharmacy with cheap drugs

Per capita health spending in the U.S. exceeded $10,000, more than two times higher than in Australia, France, Canada, New Zealand, and the U.K.

Wow! Canada sounds awesome!!!

What is their secret to spending half what we do in the US?
Government. I can expand on that greatly if you demonstrate you have an interest in the answer. Briefly, in a nutshell. government does it with less demands for huge profits.

By providing less equipment, fewer drugs and longer waiting lists.
And still rated better than America's by a fair margin.
Not the best in the world by quite a margin but all the universal health care systems rate higher.

The secret is in government spending as much money as is necessary to be the best, but ascertaining that the money doesn't go into the pockets of big insurance companies.

Not the best in the world by quite a margin but all the universal health care systems rate higher.

The secret is in government spending as much money as is necessary to be the best, but ascertaining that the money doesn't go into the pockets of big insurance companies.

Sure, as long as you don't die on the waiting list or die because your provincial formularies didn't include the latest drug. As long as you don't mind long waits for MRIs, basic procedures etc. etc. etc.

Easy in Canada as Canada relies on our military.
That's the illusion that's being created, but it's not really true. Canada has no enemy threat to defend against.
The only threat I'm aware of is economic blackmail and that's not coming from China or Russia or any other non-nato countries.

That's the illusion that's being created, but it's not really true. Canada has no enemy threat to defend against.
The only threat I'm aware of is economic blackmail and that's not coming from China or Russia or any other non-nato countries.
Yeah. The US protects it.

Forum List

Back