Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

You think I'm making it up, Jerkoff? I can only tell you what I was told. You on the other hand couldn't fill a thimble with all the evidence you've ever produced in your life.

Must be why he campaigned on rebuilding the military and they all love, cheer and adore him.

Famous last words of Joe Biden as he entered the room alone with the little girl . . .

Another famous Jackoff strikeout!
You voted twice for a serial sexual assaulter. No wonder you want to deflect. :heehee:

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
Gawd you Trump haters always lie and spin shit----here is the whole first 3 paragraphs explaining her comments.

Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies.

Speaking to former Fox News host Lou Dobbs' podcast on April 9, Greene listed other reasons why people should not join the military, including the vaccine mandate and "woke" training.

Greene made the remarks after Dobbs questioned the "quality of people" that are in the Defense Department in Biden's administration and suggested that the military was struggling to attract new recruits because people have "seen the way they're treated."

"You seem particularly triggered at the Thought of REAL masculinity..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I don't know much about being 'triggered'. Nor, does the forum know how you are defining 'REAL' masculinity.....but, your comment does beg the quesiton.

To wit, are you saying today's American soldiers ain't "masculine" enough for you?
Masculine enough to do their job?
And, why we are at it, good poster Maidiac, just exactly what is your definiiton of 'masculinity'?
What do you think it is?
And, why do you think that?

So, mein freund, give it your best shot. Show us what you've got.

Shitstain obama started the purge of officers, fuck Biden had woke officers purge the enlisted of wrong think. What's left is the gay, trans, weak and woke. Even if a worthwhile American did join the military, he would be dishonorably discharged within 30 days, if it wasn't refusing a heart destroying vaccine, it would be bogus white supremacy or toxic masculinity.

Don't waste your time on these losers. Having fools like Lloyd Austin and Mark Milley as leaders is throwing your life away.

I'm fairly positive her hero and savior had the same contempt for military service..calling them "suckers".
The (rotten) apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :)

He never called them suckers, scumbag. That's just a prog smear that has been debunked by dozens of witnesses who were there when it was supposed to have occured.

There's no scum lower than a prog.

Last edited:
You voted twice for a serial sexual assaulter. No wonder you want to deflect. :heehee:
waking-ime-joe-biden-is-a-pedofile-29874824.png

Also that perv inappropriately showered with his daughter. Tell me again about Trump.

I joined the Army in 1989.

My only brother did 20 years as an combat officer in the Army.

My father joined the Air Force in 1954.

Three of my uncle's fought in WWII.

Four Great Uncles fought in WWI.

But I counselled my children not to join the military... and so did my brother.

So for the first time in four generations no members of my family continued our tradition of military service.

Take that for what you will.

You think I'm making it up, Jerkoff? I can only tell you what I was told. You on the other hand couldn't fill a thimble with all the evidence you've ever produced in your life.

Must be why he campaigned on rebuilding the military and they all love, cheer and adore him.

Famous last words of Joe Biden as he entered the room alone with the little girl . . .

Another famous Jackoff strikeout!
Yeah, I think you're talking out of your ass..like you usually do. I like it that I can dig under your skin. :)
"Rebuilding the military?"...same talking point I've heard out of every "strong" Republican administration for four decades. Boring.

But I do love the fastballs down the middle you constantly toss.
Makes the home runs I hit that much sweeter.

He never called them suckers, scumbag. That's just a prog smear that has been debunked by dozens of witnesses who were there when it was supposed to have occured.

There's no scum lower than a prog.
He called them worse, middle finger boi. It's not so much a hate for service in the military as it is a disdain. A feeling that only the weak with no options choose to serve and bow to someone else instead of being a self made fraud..erm...businessman...yeah..that's the ticket. :auiqs.jpg:

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
This is like telling me water is wet. Today's superficial GQP revere the rich. Get used to it. Magaturds are all about invoking a class/caste system in this country, and they want to be on top. Military is on their lower end of their spectrum, because they believe they're part of the poorer class, thus, expendable.

As System of a Down put it in the song B.Y.O.B:

'Why don't presidents fight the war?
Why do they always send the poor?'

I have an idea, or twenty.

This is like telling me water is wet. Today's superficial GQP revere the rich. Get used to it. Magaturds are all about invoking a class/caste system in this country, and they want to be on top. Military is on their lower end of their spectrum, because they believe they're part of the poorer class, thus, expendable.

Yet ALL the nations wealthiest people are fucked in the head Democrat voting woke fucktards.....You can't be taken seriously Tard

That's actually a pretty good article you are misrepresenting. Everyone should take the time to read it and then read the op again.

You didn't even read the article did you?