Marie Yovanovitch: Exactly why Would Trump fire her?

yeah...you are likely right...

it only gave her time to try to correct the false record about her service to our country... not much for the impeachment case, because others can tie in the Giuliani shadow govt...

though it does confirm part of the whistleblower complaint.

Look, nothing go's unnoticed. If Giuliani was doing dark work for Trump then why isn't he there? If he was trying to get her fired he would leave a trail of people and paper and an crap ton of text. There are claims against this woman that in all fairness should be investigated.
there is a trail to Giuliani...the goons... Donald Trump... Sondland...

There was a dossier, and affair, a "fixer", etc,etc, and on it go's.
Let's actually see what the Inspector General's report has on that...and get the whole picture... it should have been released already, I had thought?

100%++. Yup, a year ago I thought. Sadly, the cable news people have made it so no one will accept the findings in my opinion. We will just do this for another four years.
I hope it is not redacted too... or not too much.

well, remember this is the day of scuzzy politics on steroids...

it is likely going to drop closer to the election, or when some other scandal hits Donald Trump, so to change the subject! And Bill Barr will write a 5 page summary of the 2 year, 400 page IG Report saying something the report never said! And no one will read the actual report! :p

can't help being a skeptic.... ;)

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.
She was pursuing ways to help insure USA tax dollars spent wisely in Ukraine.
Sounds all honest and straight forward.

So what exactly did she do wrong that caused her termination?
All holdovers should be replaced with the change of administrations as a matter of course.
she was on her way out... her contract was up.

The Trump team rehired Yavonavicth for one year
Yet another personnel decision that bit him in the ass

Really? An investigation into this woman? Don't get on the Stalin train, Crixus. You're better than that.

No I mean look into the claims. I don't mean do what Trumps jizz towels like Hannity does, but do ask some questions. Be fair about it.
I just don't understand why a recalled ambassador needs to be investigated.
What claims ? The ones the Ukranians have already retracted? The President's tweet from yesterday that every place she went turned to shit? Well, he's recalled her so what is the sense in that?
That's the only thing I don't get. Why she needs an investigation. Some people would love to see that, and only because she testified against the President.

Retracted, and some say not retracted. Nothing wrong with having a look. Just do it respectfully, not like she is some low lever crack dealer. I'm thinking they already have done this. All this negative stuff she brought on her self. Adam Schiff has done more to invade this woman's privacy then Trump. To me she didn't come off crooked. She came off pissed that she got pulled.
Who is saying not retracted? The Russians? Shokin? Giuliani?
I've already gone on record that she is not the Dems strongest argument. But she did show me one thing real clearly--that Trump is fighting on the oligarchs' side. That's really ugly, to me.

And that's the cable news stuff I'm talking about. We just gotta wait and see how it all shakes out.
WHAT is cable news stuff? I don't watch tv anymore. I watched the testimony and that was it. I can make up my own mind; I don't need five talking heads to make it up for me.

I agree it's not over, and I wish there was someplace I could go for the other side that was factual, not just crazy imaginings or partisans shrieking with spit flying. If the Pres has come out with good substantial reasoning for what he has done, I haven't heard it.
I wish he'd stop complaining and offer to testify. That would be welcomed.

I have never seen a bigger crybaby in my life than that Yovanovich bitch. She also didn't seem that smart for having a job at that level. I suspect it was the stupid government's affirmative action program that got her upward mobility in the State Department.

She certainly didn't have any ethics because she let Hunter Biden get away with his corrupt shit and didn't say a damn thing about it when Joe Biden put pressure on the Ukraine to not investigate the crackhead.

That is the type of weenie we want to be our ambassador in a country next to Russia?

Glad Trump fired her scrawny ass.

By the way, she needs to go see a good hairdresser. That butch hairdo she has now looks like shit.

I have no problem with the president firing her, it is his perogative to do such.

BUT for him to harass her in public leading up to her firing, to demean her, to have the 2 goons, and Giuliani, and John Soloman and Don Junior and Trump demean and belittle her in public was REPUGNANT, DISGUSTING and likely employer HARASSMENT....

uncalled for harassment, approved by and done by, the president.

Maybe she should have kept her nose clean,
However reporting facts should still be acceptable even if the facts dont flatter your precious Democrats

I have never seen a bigger crybaby in my life than that Yovanovich bitch. She also didn't seem that smart for having a job at that level. I suspect it was the stupid government's affirmative action program that got her upward mobility in the State Department.

She certainly didn't have any ethics because she let Hunter Biden get away with his corrupt shit and didn't say a damn thing about it when Joe Biden put pressure on the Ukraine to not investigate the crackhead.

That is the type of weenie we want to be our ambassador in a country next to Russia?

Glad Trump fired her scrawny ass.

By the way, she needs to go see a good hairdresser. That butch hairdo she has now looks like shit.

There's nothing remarkable about ambassadors usually it is simply a gig to repay financial support or loyalty

Having her testify:
It's all part of introducing Giuliani, the 2 arrested/ charged goons running a shadow govt... that's the real reason she was called to testify... it is leading up to and gathering of facts in ''the story'' the impeachment inquiry will tell, once completed...

at least that is how most prosecutors do with their grand juries before indictments....
It is very clear from the testimony Friday which side our President is on. It's shocking and disgusting and embarrassing.

He interferes with the embezzlement of foreign aid. democrats demand that they be able to steal that money. It's what this is all about. Trump interfering with the kickbacks.

While true
It's a little bigger than just that.
They have literally stumbled onto a shadow govt being ran by state in Ukraine.

21_jpg-1162725.JPG

So after 2 days we have three servants of America and the President stating that they heard some guys talk about what some other guys said and a dear lady who feels her perfectly permitted dismissal did not cater to her emotions sufficiently
And for this, the Nation has to go thru a load of partisan crap.

Watching Marie Yovanovitch testimony I'm troubled as to why Trump would want her terminated?
According to her she did nothing wrong. Didn't any conflicts with Trump's foreign agenda.

The job of an ambassador is to advance the policies of the administration; obviously, the President did not believe she was doing that effectively. She doesn't have to be caught doing something wrong to prove grounds for her dismissal; the President thought she was not being as effective as he would like, that is sufficient grounds for removal.

The question is, why did the Democrats call her to testify since she claims to have no knowledge of the events concerning the investigation of the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine? In fact, the only relevant information she did provide was that the Obama administration was just as concerned with the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine as President Trump is, but while Obama attempted to cover up the facts, President Trump is determined to expose them.

"Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch revealed at an impeachment hearing Friday that Hunter Biden’s job at a Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holding was a major issue for the Obama White House.

She acknowledged that the Obama State Department included coaching her to answer questions about former Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s son Hunter when she faced Senate confirmation hearings for the ambassador post in 2016.

“It wasn’t just generally about Burisma and corruption. It was specifically about Hunter Biden and Burisma. Is that correct?” asked Rep. Elise Stefanik, New York Republican.

“Yes it is,” Ms. Yovanovitch responded.

President Trump’s request for an investigation of alleged corruption involving the Bidens and Burisma is at the heart of Democrats’ impeachment case that the president abused his office for personal political gain.

"For the millions of Americans watching, President Obama’s own State Department was so concerned about potential conflicts of interest from Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma that they raised it themselves while prepping this wonderful ambassador nominee before her confirmation,” Ms. Stefanik said. “And yet our Democratic colleagues and the chairman of this committee cry foul when we dare ask that same question that the Obama State Department was so concerned about. But we will continue asking it.”

Obama officials wary of Hunter Biden’s big-money job, ousted Ukraine ambassador admits

The job of an ambassador is to advance the policies of the administration; obviously, the President did not believe she was doing that effectively. She doesn't have to be caught doing something wrong to prove grounds for her dismissal; the President thought she was not being as effective as he would like, that is sufficient grounds for removal.

The question is, why did the Democrats call her to testify since she claims to have no knowledge of the events concerning the investigation of the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine? In fact, the only relevant information she did provide was that the Obama administration was just as concerned with the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine as President Trump is, but while Obama attempted to cover up the facts, President Trump is determined to expose them.

"Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch revealed at an impeachment hearing Friday that Hunter Biden’s job at a Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holding was a major issue for the Obama White House.

She acknowledged that the Obama State Department included coaching her to answer questions about former Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s son Hunter when she faced Senate confirmation hearings for the ambassador post in 2016.

“It wasn’t just generally about Burisma and corruption. It was specifically about Hunter Biden and Burisma. Is that correct?” asked Rep. Elise Stefanik, New York Republican.

President Trump’s request for an investigation of alleged corruption involving the Bidens and Burisma is at the heart of Democrats’ impeachment case that the president abused his office for personal political gain.

"For the millions of Americans watching, President Obama’s own State Department was so concerned about potential conflicts of interest from Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma that they raised it themselves while prepping this wonderful ambassador nominee before her confirmation,” Ms. Stefanik said. “And yet our Democratic colleagues and the chairman of this committee cry foul when we dare ask that same question that the Obama State Department was so concerned about. But we will continue asking it.”

Obama officials wary of Hunter Biden’s big-money job, ousted Ukraine ambassador admits
If she was coached by Obama on how to answer senate confirmation question then that is a Far More Serious confirmed situation then all this speculation about what Trump thought or did.
Obama should be impeached in abstentia so let the investigations and proceedings begin, case closed(just like Muller) on this feeble,bumbling coup attempt.

Last edited:
"Poor Ambassador Yovanovitch. Such trauma! Let's just hope she doesn't have to add a second front door to her house."

Now I know where I have seen that pity me, confused, semi blank stare before-Braless Ford.

If she was coached by Obama on how to answer senate confirmation question then that is a Far More Serious confirmed situation then all this speculation about what Trump thought or did.
Obama should be impeached in abstentia so let the investigations and proceedings begin, case closed(just like Muller) on this feeble,bumbling coup attempt.
Who in their right mind thought that Schiff was smart enough to be up for this impeachment hoax?
Especially, looking back on how he looked in the Russia Hoax

So after 2 days we have three servants of America and the President stating that they heard some guys talk about what some other guys said and a dear lady who feels her perfectly permitted dismissal did not cater to her emotions sufficiently
She had valid stuff to say. She outlined how the same men who were strong arming Zelensky were also targeting her in a pack of lies that finally led to her being recalled. It wasn't a pretty story. Why is Trump on the side of the corrupt oligarchs here?

She had valid stuff to say. She outlined how the same men who were strong arming Zelensky were also targeting her in a pack of lies that finally led to her being recalled. It wasn't a pretty story. Why is Trump on the side of the corrupt oligarchs here?

Please tell me what this was...
"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, (QUID...) you’re not getting the money. (QUO) Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
And they put in place someone who was solid at the time
...(someone who wouldn't investigate Burisma, Biden's son's employer.)..
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

She was so "intimidated" she continued to testify in front of congress for 5 and a half hours after Trumps tweet was read to her.

GTFO.

She stated no corruption. Why would you advance a cause that she refuted?
I’ll tell you why-irrational emotional investment on your part.

Forum List

Back