Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

My own research into the Dominion voting machines...
My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

View attachment 486847

>My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

>Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

I vote in every election. Not sure what your research is referring to, but where I am, we have to show photo ID, and we use paper ballots which are filled in by hand.

I guess your argument is that other counties in the US and perhaps Virginia have similar problems to use of Dominion voting machines. That's probably true. They should all be fixed.

There is no evidence that there is anything wrong with the Dominion machines. It is a shame that a American company is being used as a pinata to try and explain Trump's loss.
Yes there is. They found one in GA. They were also on line. They found one in MI. They will find more in NH and Arizona. Remember Dominion is going to have to give their source code out. That will be fun.

Someone pushed the wrong button in 1 county and that is all. The ballots in Georgia were hand recounted and the one county had a error and that is all. The other counties got it right. Dominion will not have to turn over their source code because there is no reason for then to do so.
That is not what Dershowitz says.

Dershowitz is a Trump supporter. You have absolutely no case that would force them to reveal the source code. In Maricopa County, all the machines were audited after the election and no discrepancies were found.
Audited twice.
>Audited twice.

Cool. You should have no problem with the ongoing real audit then.
I wouldn't if it was an honest audit.
Cameras don't lie, you do. The audit is more than honest. Like a cross to a vampire.

Audited twice.
Yea, by Hunter Biden's team.
LOL

You Qultists are a fucking riot. The audits were performed by two U.S. Elections Assistance Commission Voting System Testing Laboratories and a Certified Public Accounting Firm.

And they were hired by Republicans who controlled the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.

The two independent firms were SLI Compliance and Pro V&V ... let's see your evidence that they are on "Hunter Biden's team." And waaaaaa, I don't like their results, is not evidence.
So?
So they did what Dominion told them to do. Corruption.
Don't just blankly say it ... prove it.

And the reason those same two companies were chosen is actually in the article you posted but either didn't read or didn't understand...

Those are the only two auditors certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission

As a non.American I was absolutely shocked to learn only 6 or 7 States demand voter I.D.
That's insane.
Even the poorest African States demand voted I.D

There has been no cases of massive fraud even in states that do not require voter id. 19 states require photo id while 14 require a non-photo id.
We only care about the states where there was fraud. Where it was massive and quite obvious.

Trump is available now on line. He will let no one forget about the stolen election.

There were no states with massive fraud. That is a fairy tale. Trump will only continue to make a fool of him and Republicans.
There were 7 states with massive fraud. Enough for one (PA.) to write Pence and tell him not to confirm their electors, and them and six others sent alternative electors. That was because massive fraud was proven to them or enough to involve a Federal investigation. All of that ignored or censored.

There is 0 doubt that there was fraud that stole the election.

There were no states with massive fraud. Just 7 states with Trump kooks attempting to override the will of the voters. Thew fact is that unbiased observers saw no evidence of fraud.

There is 0 doubt Trump lost the election fair and square.
We don't want recounts.
We want signature verifications. We want people to investigate the fake, non existant addresses. We want access to all the CCTV, in particular when the count centres closed down. We want names checked against registered voters. We want an explanation how people voted 2 or more times. We want access to the Dominion machines. We want to know how dead people voted. We want to know why Oligarchies poured millions into some counties and nothing into other counties. We want to know why observers were blocked in key areas. Why voters had extended voting days in key areas different to the rest of the country. We want to know why the Associated Press called the election when 8 States were still counting. And we want to know, who was the powerful cabal referenced in Time magazine.

My own research into the Dominion voting machines...
My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

View attachment 486847

>My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

>Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

I vote in every election. Not sure what your research is referring to, but where I am, we have to show photo ID, and we use paper ballots which are filled in by hand.

I guess your argument is that other counties in the US and perhaps Virginia have similar problems to use of Dominion voting machines. That's probably true. They should all be fixed.

There is no evidence that there is anything wrong with the Dominion machines. It is a shame that a American company is being used as a pinata to try and explain Trump's loss.
Yes there is. They found one in GA. They were also on line. They found one in MI. They will find more in NH and Arizona. Remember Dominion is going to have to give their source code out. That will be fun.

Someone pushed the wrong button in 1 county and that is all. The ballots in Georgia were hand recounted and the one county had a error and that is all. The other counties got it right. Dominion will not have to turn over their source code because there is no reason for then to do so.
That is not what Dershowitz says.

Dershowitz is a Trump supporter. You have absolutely no case that would force them to reveal the source code. In Maricopa County, all the machines were audited after the election and no discrepancies were found.
Audited twice.
>Audited twice.

Cool. You should have no problem with the ongoing real audit then.
I wouldn't if it was an honest audit.
Cameras don't lie, you do. The audit is more than honest. Like a cross to a vampire.
Nope. Not every table is guaranteed to have both a Democrat and a Republican and it's been discovered that one of the people reviewing the ballots was a candidate in the 2020 election who's name is on the very ballots he's reviewing and who was spotted at the Capitol on Insurrection Day.

Knew I'd be entertained by this circus...

View attachment 486110
Trump himself must not have been available.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Rachel Maddow just reported that the DOJ Civil Rights Division is now getting involved - saying that this recount by unqualified non-election officials may be illegal. I have wondered that from the beginning.

In a letter to GOP Senate President Karen Fann on Wednesday evening, the Justice Department also expressed concern about how the ballots are being secured and potential voter intimidation. The agency also suggested the process may violate federal law requiring ballots to remain in the control of election officials for 22 months.

Pamela Karlan, deputy assistant attorney general, said plans by Cyber Ninjas to directly contact voters could amount to illegal voter intimidation under federal statute.

Letter:

Last edited:
Knew I'd be entertained by this circus...

View attachment 486110
Trump himself must not have been available.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Rachel Maddow just reported that the DOJ Civil Rights Division is now getting involved - saying that this recount by unqualified non-election officials may be illegal. I have wondered that from the beginning.
More proof of guilt. If the DOJ stops this you can be 100% sure there was fraud.

As a non.American I was absolutely shocked to learn only 6 or 7 States demand voter I.D.
That's insane.

There has been no cases of massive fraud even in states that do not require voter id. 19 states require photo id while 14 require a non-photo id.
We only care about the states where there was fraud. Where it was massive and quite obvious.

Trump is available now on line. He will let no one forget about the stolen election.

There were no states with massive fraud. That is a fairy tale. Trump will only continue to make a fool of him and Republicans.
He received more votes in Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan than he did in 2016 and lost everyone of them. Doesn't pass the smell test.

Yes it does. Clearly Clinton lost because of a lack of enthusiasm for Clinton among Democrat voters. The turnout was very low because most people expected Clinton to win. In 2020, they did not make the same mistake. That is why the turnout was so high. If the turnout had been this high in 2016, Trump wouuld have lost.
What does any of that have to do with Trump 2020 numbers? Mail-in ballots = stolen election.

Obama did. He put the right people on it. There was no evidence on Flynn or Russian collusion. And this illegitimate administration will do the same.
Dershowitz is a Trump supporter.
Dershowitz is a U.S. Constitution supporter. Dershowitz is a life-long Democratic liberal. Dershowitz is aghast at the radical turn toward fascism that the Democratic Party has taken.
Dershowitz is the guy rich people call when they don’t want to have to pay the consequences for their behavior.

Just ask OJ. Ask Epstein. Ask Trump.

That's insane.

There were 7 states with massive fraud. Enough for one (PA.) to write Pence and tell him not to confirm their electors, and them and six others sent alternative electors. That was because massive fraud was proven to them or enough to involve a Federal investigation. All of that ignored or censored.

There is 0 doubt that there was fraud that stole the election.

There were no states with massive fraud. Just 7 states with Trump kooks attempting to override the will of the voters. Thew fact is that unbiased observers saw no evidence of fraud.

There is 0 doubt Trump lost the election fair and square.
We don't want recounts.
We want signature verifications. We want people to investigate the fake, non existant addresses. We want access to all the CCTV, in particular when the count centres closed down. We want names checked against registered voters. We want an explanation how people voted 2 or more times. We want access to the Dominion machines. We want to know how dead people voted. We want to know why Oligarchies poured millions into some counties and nothing into other counties. We want to know why observers were blocked in key areas. Why voters had extended voting days in key areas different to the rest of the country. We want to know why the Associated Press called the election when 8 States were still counting. And we want to know, who was the powerful cabal referenced in Time magazine.
Your questions were answered by the original and legal election absentee ballot checks and balances, and by the counting, recounting, canvassing and certification process, with both political parties observation and approval.

Your lack of knowledge on how legal elections are held, and the checks and balances in place to have a secure election and be able to certify the vote, has made you a victim to the FAKE voter fraud claims in your alternative right wing news circle...

Audited twice.
Yea, by Hunter Biden's team.
LOL

You Qultists are a fucking riot. The audits were performed by two U.S. Elections Assistance Commission Voting System Testing Laboratories and a Certified Public Accounting Firm.

And they were hired by Republicans who controlled the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.

The two independent firms were SLI Compliance and Pro V&V ... let's see your evidence that they are on "Hunter Biden's team." And waaaaaa, I don't like their results, is not evidence.
So?
So they did what Dominion told them to do. Corruption.
Don't just blankly say it ... prove it.

And the reason those same two companies were chosen is actually in the article you posted but either didn't read or didn't understand...

Those are the only two auditors certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission
<crickets>

Our Arizona Senate's liaison to this so-called audit, Ken Bennett, really needs to step up. So far he's been a real disappointment. Our Senate has yielded way too much power to the Ninja's without concern about abdicating our state's responsiblity for maintaining control of election materials by turning things over to an inexperienced outside agency. Bennett has in no way given appearance that he's on top of things.

As our Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs calls it:

“I’m not sure what compelled you to oversee this audit,” Hobbs writes. “But I’d like to
assume you took this role with the best of intentions. It is those intentions
I appeal to now: either do it right, or don’t do it at all.”

Bennett has no time to lose, as the U.S. Justice Department naturally will side with Hobbs on the matter.

If the state designates some other custodian for such election records, then the Civil Rights Act
provides that the “duty to retain and preserve any record or paper so deposited shall devolve upon
such custodian.” 52 U.S.C. § 20701. The Department interprets the Act to require that “covered election documentation be retained either physically by election officials themselves, or under their direct
administrative supervision.”
I'd like for them to see this through. For any chance of that the Senate needs to appoint somebody from the state to take charge. And do so immediately.

Was it a joke, that they were looking for bamboo shreds on the ballots because they thought they were phony ballots from China/Asia? :cuckoo: if true....

In a letter to GOP Senate President Karen Fann on Wednesday evening, the Justice Department also expressed concern about how the ballots are being secured and potential voter intimidation. The agency also suggested the process may violate federal law requiring ballots to remain in the control of election officials for 22 months.

Pamela Karlan, deputy assistant attorney general, said plans by Cyber Ninjas to directly contact voters could amount to illegal voter intimidation under federal statute.

Letter:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20698904/doj-letter-to-fann-5-5-21.pdf

Last edited:
Obama did. He put the right people on it. There was no evidence on Flynn or Russian collusion. And this illegitimate administration will do the same.
Dershowitz is a Trump supporter.
Dershowitz is a U.S. Constitution supporter. Dershowitz is a life-long Democratic liberal. Dershowitz is aghast at the radical turn toward fascism that the Democratic Party has taken.
Dershowitz is the guy rich people call when they don’t want to have to pay the consequences for their behavior.

Just ask OJ. Ask Epstein. Ask Trump.
Worried?

There was never any intentions from the get go, of the Arizona Senate and Trumper bought audit... to be a legitimate audit....

It's for propaganda use only.

They would have RUN a legitimate audit, following all State election rules and law, if they wanted a legitimate/legal audit....they chose Cyber Ninjas, instead of a certified election auditing firm, with the State overseeing the rules are followed and ballots kept secure...

Y'all Trumpers, are being played....by your puppet master.

(Rumor is, that's how you like it)

There was never any intentions from the get go, of the Arizona Senate and Trumper bought audit... to be a legitimate audit....

They would have RUN a legitimate audit, following all State election rules and law, if they wanted a legitimate/legal audit....they chose Cyber Ninjas, instead of a certified election auditing firm, with the State overseeing the rules are followed and ballots kept secure...

Rumor is the DOJ might interfere to stop the audit. There is not a better way of them admitting there was massive fraud.

Rumor is the DOJ might interfere to stop the audit. There is not a better way of them admitting there was massive fraud.
Is the audit legal, or does it break a legal statute?

Arizona just needs to follow the law....the audit can continue, but the state, under the rule of law, has to have custody of the ballots is my understanding...?

Is the audit legal, or does it break a legal statute?

Arizona just needs to follow the law....the audit can continue, but the state, under the rule of law, has to have custody of the ballots is my understanding...?
What is your understanding for stopping the audit if there was no fraud.

Forum List

Back