Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

There was never any intentions from the get go, of the Arizona Senate and Trumper bought audit... to be a legitimate audit....

It's for propaganda use only.

They would have RUN a legitimate audit, following all State election rules and law, if they wanted a legitimate/legal audit....they chose Cyber Ninjas, instead of a certified election auditing firm, with the State overseeing the rules are followed and ballots kept secure...

Y'all Trumpers, are being played....by your puppet master.

(Rumor is, that's how you like it)
Rumor is the DOJ might interfere to stop the audit. There is not a better way of them admitting there was massive fraud.
Is the audit legal, or does it break a legal statute?

Arizona just needs to follow the law....the audit can continue, but the state, under the rule of law, has to have custody of the ballots is my understanding...?
What is your understanding for stopping the audit if there was no fraud.
The audit does not have to be stopped, they simply just need to follow the law while performing the audit.

There was never any intentions from the get go, of the Arizona Senate and Trumper bought audit... to be a legitimate audit....

They would have RUN a legitimate audit, following all State election rules and law, if they wanted a legitimate/legal audit....they chose Cyber Ninjas, instead of a certified election auditing firm, with the State overseeing the rules are followed and ballots kept secure...

Rumor is the DOJ might interfere to stop the audit. There is not a better way of them admitting there was massive fraud.

Arizona just needs to follow the law....the audit can continue, but the state, under the rule of law, has to have custody of the ballots is my understanding...?
Who has stopped the audit?

This isn't an election, moron. It's an audit. Different standards.
Apparently the standards for the audit are lower than that for the election.

Given the audit is less reliable, begs the question why they’re doing it at all.
Didn't the Dems try to block the audit and are now refusing to participate?

It's not like they are being thrown out and blocked from seeing the process....like November 2020.

Republicans in Maricopa County stand by the election results and have refused to participate.

The only people who were thrown out were people who were acting out of the bounds of normal conduct. In Michigan, cvote counters tried to block out protestors not observers.
Show us ONE image of Republican observers standing by the table in November 2020.
One image.

Don't need to. Trump's attorneys dropped the allegation they were prevented from observing.
Democrats in Pennsylvanias went to Court to seek permission to block Republican observers.
It's in the Court records.
Believe what you see.

Republican election officials confirmed they were allowed to monitor the process and denied any irregularities. Independent fact-checkers have likewise found no evidence to corroborate the Trump Team's allegations.

The campaign quietly dropped the accusation from its lawsuit on Sunday.

"Independent fact-checkers" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump dropped the allegation from his lawsuit. Clearly observers were allowed to observe.
Is Pinocchio your daddy? You lie worse than he does.

You are the biggest liar. Those are facts admitted to by the lawyers representing Trump.
Your conclusion doesn't follow from you premise. the fact that Trump's lawyers dropped the allegation in the lawsuit doesn't prove that observers were allowed.

Your conclusion doesn't follow from you premise. the fact that Trump's lawyers dropped the allegation in the lawsuit doesn't prove that observers were allowed.
They dropped the allegation because they admitted observers were allowed.

My own research into the Dominion voting machines...
My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

View attachment 486847

>My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

>Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

I vote in every election. Not sure what your research is referring to, but where I am, we have to show photo ID, and we use paper ballots which are filled in by hand.

I guess your argument is that other counties in the US and perhaps Virginia have similar problems to use of Dominion voting machines. That's probably true. They should all be fixed.

There is no evidence that there is anything wrong with the Dominion machines. It is a shame that a American company is being used as a pinata to try and explain Trump's loss.
Yes there is. They found one in GA. They were also on line. They found one in MI. They will find more in NH and Arizona. Remember Dominion is going to have to give their source code out. That will be fun.

Someone pushed the wrong button in 1 county and that is all. The ballots in Georgia were hand recounted and the one county had a error and that is all. The other counties got it right. Dominion will not have to turn over their source code because there is no reason for then to do so.
That is not what Dershowitz says.

Dershowitz is a Trump supporter. You have absolutely no case that would force them to reveal the source code. In Maricopa County, all the machines were audited after the election and no discrepancies were found.
Audited twice.
>Audited twice.

Cool. You should have no problem with the ongoing real audit then.
I wouldn't if it was an honest audit.
You have not seen any results or proof. Deciding something is dishonest without even seeing the results is not very scientific or open minded of you. You have already made up your mind?

In short, I don't believe you.

My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

View attachment 486847

>My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

I vote in every election. Not sure what your research is referring to, but where I am, we have to show photo ID, and we use paper ballots which are filled in by hand.

I guess your argument is that other counties in the US and perhaps Virginia have similar problems to use of Dominion voting machines. That's probably true. They should all be fixed.

There is no evidence that there is anything wrong with the Dominion machines. It is a shame that a American company is being used as a pinata to try and explain Trump's loss.
Yes there is. They found one in GA. They were also on line. They found one in MI. They will find more in NH and Arizona. Remember Dominion is going to have to give their source code out. That will be fun.

Someone pushed the wrong button in 1 county and that is all. The ballots in Georgia were hand recounted and the one county had a error and that is all. The other counties got it right. Dominion will not have to turn over their source code because there is no reason for then to do so.

Dershowitz is a Trump supporter. You have absolutely no case that would force them to reveal the source code. In Maricopa County, all the machines were audited after the election and no discrepancies were found.
Audited twice.
>Audited twice.

You have not seen any results or proof. Deciding something is dishonest without even seeing the results is not very scientific or open minded of you. You have already made up your mind?

LOL

Here's what I've seen, which is more than enough to discredit this sham...

The company hired to do the audit is not in the business of auditing elections.

That company has never audited an election.

That company has zero experience auditing elections.

That company is not credited to audit an election.

That company went into this process biased, already believing there was fraud.

Given that, it's already suspicious why that company was even selected to perform an audit -- but there's more.

They won't reveal who's financing the bulk of this operation. Could be Trump for all we know.

They won't guarantee a Democrat will be present at every table reviewing ballots.

The only news agency they're allowing inside is a RWNJ fringe outlet that was also pushing the "stop the steal" nonsense.

It was discovered one of their ballot reviewers is a "stop the steal" Trumplican who lost his election in November and whose own name is on the ballots.

It's been reported they're not following Arizona law in regards to how they're handling the ballots.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

View attachment 486847

Audited twice.
>Audited twice.

LOL

Here's what I've seen, which is more than enough to discredit this sham...

The company hired to do the audit is not in the business of auditing elections.

That company has never audited an election.

That company has zero experience auditing elections.

That company is not credited to audit an election.

That company went into this process biased, already believing there was fraud.

Given that, it's already suspicious why that company was even selected to perform an audit -- but there's more.

They won't reveal who's financing the bulk of this operation. Could be Trump for all we know.

They won't guarantee a Democrat will be present at every table reviewing ballots.

The only news agency they're allowing inside is a RWNJ fringe outlet that was also pushing the "stop the steal" nonsense.

It was discovered one of their ballot reviewers is a "stop the steal" Trumplican who lost his election in November and whose own name is on the ballots.

It's been reported they're not following Arizona law in regards to how they're handling the ballots.
> The company hired to do the audit is not in the business of auditing elections.

LOL. False. You can watch them do it via live stream.

>That company is not credited to audit an election.

I think the word you are looking for is accredited, but since you can't spell it, you certainly can't explain it without googling something. They obviously have the accreditation required by the Arizona Senate.

>That company went into this process biased, already believing there was fraud.

Now you are a mind reader? I've read they are impartial.

>They won't reveal who's financing the bulk of this operation.

Obviously the taxpayers, duh.

>It was discovered one of their ballot reviewers is a "stop the steal" Trumplican who lost his election in November and whose own name is on the ballots.

Hahahahahahahaha. That's hilarious!

Image-surfaces-of-poll-workers-in-Philly-wearing-Biden-2020-face-masks-while-on-the-job.jpg

See, you have not even seen any results or evidence, and you've already come to judgment. You have a closed mind.

Lying with open eyes

Elected Republicans are lying with open eyes. Their excuses are disgraceful. - “The GOP is increasingly defined not by its shared beliefs, but by its shared delusions…To be a loyal Republican, one must be either a sucker or a liar.” Michael Gerson​

“Lord, Lord, how this world is given to lying!”
— “Henry IV,” Part 1, Act 5

For the activist base of the Republican Party, affirming that Donald Trump won the 2020 presidential contest has become a qualification for membership in good standing. For the party’s elected leaders, accepting the clear result of a fair election is to be a rogue Republican like the indomitable Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyo.) — a target for Trump’s anger, public censure and primary threats.
Nothing about this is normal. The GOP is increasingly defined not by its shared beliefs, but by its shared delusions. To be a loyal Republican, one must be either a sucker or a liar. And because this defining falsehood is so obviously and laughably false, we can safely assume that most Republican leaders who embrace it fall into the second category. Knowingly repeating a lie — an act of immorality — is now the evidence of Republican fidelity.

This kind of determined mendacity requires rolling out the big guns. Said the prophet Isaiah: “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil.”
Moral clarity against lying is sometimes made harder by our loose application of the term. When public figures disagree with you in their analyses of tax policy, or welfare spending or Social Security reform, they’re generally not lying. They’re disagreeing. When it’s revealed that someone was previously wrong about an issue — even on a grave matter of national security — it doesn’t mean he or she was lying all along. It means that person was wrong.
“To preserve the meaning of words,” said Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-N.Y.), “is the first responsibility of liberalism.” Precisely because principled disagreement is essential in a democracy, we can’t attribute every difference to deception. This form of false witness is a tool of polarization and a method of dehumanization.

It’s important to keep perspective about the stakes of any given lie. There is reason the English language has so many words to describe the shades of culpability in a deception. You can equivocate, or dissemble, or palter, or mislead, or prevaricate, or fib, or perjure. There are mortal lies and venial lies, cruel lies and merciful lies. Context matters.
Speaking of perjury, almost any GOP response to charges of deception will eventually include the words “Bill Clinton.” In a time of rampant whataboutism, Republicans often point out that Clinton was a spectacular liar defended by his party. What they fail to acknowledge is that many elected Democrats criticized his lying under oath, even as they opposed his impeachment. Clinton was not insisting his supporters share in his immorality to show their loyalty (though that might have had some appeal when it came to other human failures).
The context for Trump’s lies has been particularly damning. When Trump falsely asserted that Barack Obama was born in Africa and thus illegitimate as president, it was permission for racism. When he claimed he saw Muslims in New Jersey celebrating on Sept. 11, 2001, it was a vicious lie to feed a prejudice.

But the lie of a stolen election is the foundational falsehood of a political worldview. Believing it requires Trump’s followers to affirm the existence of a nationwide plot against him and his supporters — a plot led by ruthless Democrats and traitorous Republicans, and ignored or endorsed by useless courts and a complicit media. The claim’s plausibility is not the point. Does it really make sense that Attorney General William P. Barr, who found no evidence of election fraud that could have changed the result, was in on the plot? Were the conservative judges Trump appointed who dismissed his rubbish lawsuits really out to get him?
Such considerations don’t seem to matter. In the 1930s and ’40s, was it plausible that the democratic leaders of Weimar Germany had stabbed their own country in the back and betrayed its people? Or that an international conspiracy of powerful Jews was controlling world events?
Trump’s lie is not the moral equivalent of fascist propaganda. But it serves the same political function. A founding lie is intended to remove followers from the messy world of facts and evidence. It is designed to replace critical judgment with personal loyalty. It is supposed to encourage distrust of every source of social authority opposed to the leader’s shifting will.

The people who accepted this political mythology and stormed the Capitol were not lying about their views. They seemed quite sincere. And who knows what Trump really thinks? When a congenital liar surrounds himself with sycophantic liars, he can easily lose radio contact with reality.
No, it is the elected Republicans who are lying with open eyes, out of fear or cynicism, who have the most to atone for. With the health of U.S. democracy at stake, their excuses are disgraceful.

What is amazing is that Cheney has not gone along with anything Biden has proposed. She has voted in lockstep with other Republicans. Yet she has committed 2 sins. She refuses to lie about the election and she was civil with Biden during his speech. Now they want a political whore to replace her. No one is allowed to disagree with Trump. It reminds me of WW II when the German generals were too afraid to tell truth about the war so Hitler thought he was winn9intg when Allied forces were moving through Europe. Now they want a political whore to replace her. Strong independent women are not welcome in the Republican Party. That will really play well with suburban women.
Talk about stupidity,

Senator Johnson sets a new standard for stupidity​

It's quite amazing really, that these slobbering slugs get elected. They actually get a majority of the populace to vote for them, in this case in Wisconsin. Leaves me wondering ..... is the populace even stupider than the sacks of shit they vote for?

And now, a quote from this brainless twit:

“What is the point, if the science tells us the vaccines are 95% effective? If you have a vaccine, quite honestly, what do you care if your neighbor has one or not?
“What is it to you? So why this big push to make sure everybody gets a vaccine?”

Ron "I'm a Retard" Johnson may seek an answer to his questions, but he will not get any, as there would be no point; he'd never understand the answers because he's so profoundly stupid.

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?

The observers were inside the building not outside looking thru windows.

Lying with open eyes

Elected Republicans are lying with open eyes. Their excuses are disgraceful. - “The GOP is increasingly defined not by its shared beliefs, but by its shared delusions…To be a loyal Republican, one must be either a sucker or a liar.” Michael Gerson​

“Lord, Lord, how this world is given to lying!”
— “Henry IV,” Part 1, Act 5

For the activist base of the Republican Party, affirming that Donald Trump won the 2020 presidential contest has become a qualification for membership in good standing. For the party’s elected leaders, accepting the clear result of a fair election is to be a rogue Republican like the indomitable Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyo.) — a target for Trump’s anger, public censure and primary threats.
Nothing about this is normal. The GOP is increasingly defined not by its shared beliefs, but by its shared delusions. To be a loyal Republican, one must be either a sucker or a liar. And because this defining falsehood is so obviously and laughably false, we can safely assume that most Republican leaders who embrace it fall into the second category. Knowingly repeating a lie — an act of immorality — is now the evidence of Republican fidelity.

This kind of determined mendacity requires rolling out the big guns. Said the prophet Isaiah: “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil.”
Moral clarity against lying is sometimes made harder by our loose application of the term. When public figures disagree with you in their analyses of tax policy, or welfare spending or Social Security reform, they’re generally not lying. They’re disagreeing. When it’s revealed that someone was previously wrong about an issue — even on a grave matter of national security — it doesn’t mean he or she was lying all along. It means that person was wrong.
“To preserve the meaning of words,” said Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-N.Y.), “is the first responsibility of liberalism.” Precisely because principled disagreement is essential in a democracy, we can’t attribute every difference to deception. This form of false witness is a tool of polarization and a method of dehumanization.

It’s important to keep perspective about the stakes of any given lie. There is reason the English language has so many words to describe the shades of culpability in a deception. You can equivocate, or dissemble, or palter, or mislead, or prevaricate, or fib, or perjure. There are mortal lies and venial lies, cruel lies and merciful lies. Context matters.
Speaking of perjury, almost any GOP response to charges of deception will eventually include the words “Bill Clinton.” In a time of rampant whataboutism, Republicans often point out that Clinton was a spectacular liar defended by his party. What they fail to acknowledge is that many elected Democrats criticized his lying under oath, even as they opposed his impeachment. Clinton was not insisting his supporters share in his immorality to show their loyalty (though that might have had some appeal when it came to other human failures).
The context for Trump’s lies has been particularly damning. When Trump falsely asserted that Barack Obama was born in Africa and thus illegitimate as president, it was permission for racism. When he claimed he saw Muslims in New Jersey celebrating on Sept. 11, 2001, it was a vicious lie to feed a prejudice.

But the lie of a stolen election is the foundational falsehood of a political worldview. Believing it requires Trump’s followers to affirm the existence of a nationwide plot against him and his supporters — a plot led by ruthless Democrats and traitorous Republicans, and ignored or endorsed by useless courts and a complicit media. The claim’s plausibility is not the point. Does it really make sense that Attorney General William P. Barr, who found no evidence of election fraud that could have changed the result, was in on the plot? Were the conservative judges Trump appointed who dismissed his rubbish lawsuits really out to get him?
Such considerations don’t seem to matter. In the 1930s and ’40s, was it plausible that the democratic leaders of Weimar Germany had stabbed their own country in the back and betrayed its people? Or that an international conspiracy of powerful Jews was controlling world events?
Trump’s lie is not the moral equivalent of fascist propaganda. But it serves the same political function. A founding lie is intended to remove followers from the messy world of facts and evidence. It is designed to replace critical judgment with personal loyalty. It is supposed to encourage distrust of every source of social authority opposed to the leader’s shifting will.

The people who accepted this political mythology and stormed the Capitol were not lying about their views. They seemed quite sincere. And who knows what Trump really thinks? When a congenital liar surrounds himself with sycophantic liars, he can easily lose radio contact with reality.
No, it is the elected Republicans who are lying with open eyes, out of fear or cynicism, who have the most to atone for. With the health of U.S. democracy at stake, their excuses are disgraceful.

What is amazing is that Cheney has not gone along with anything Biden has proposed. She has voted in lockstep with other Republicans. Yet she has committed 2 sins. She refuses to lie about the election and she was civil with Biden during his speech. Now they want a political whore to replace her. No one is allowed to disagree with Trump. It reminds me of WW II when the German generals were too afraid to tell truth about the war so Hitler thought he was winn9intg when Allied forces were moving through Europe. Now they want a political whore to replace her. Strong independent women are not welcome in the Republican Party. That will really play well with suburban women.
Talk about stupidity,

Senator Johnson sets a new standard for stupidity​

It's quite amazing really, that these slobbering slugs get elected. They actually get a majority of the populace to vote for them, in this case in Wisconsin. Leaves me wondering ..... is the populace even stupider than the sacks of shit they vote for?

And now, a quote from this brainless twit:

“What is the point, if the science tells us the vaccines are 95% effective? If you have a vaccine, quite honestly, what do you care if your neighbor has one or not?
“What is it to you? So why this big push to make sure everybody gets a vaccine?”

Ron "I'm a Retard" Johnson may seek an answer to his questions, but he will not get any, as there would be no point; he'd never understand the answers because he's so profoundly stupid.
What does that have to do with the Arizona audit?

I don't follow.

What have you been told to be outraged about?

I find it hilarious that somebody whose name is on the ballot is seen "auditing" them and the reporter who tweeted the photo was immediate expelled from the location. Based on the Senate's expressed purpose for the audit I'm finding the process comical.

About what I've been told to be outraged about, the closest I've come to that is my curiousity about who is paying for all of this? Our Senate only budgeted $150,000 which is only a drop in the bucket to what it is costing. Since these people are handling our voting ballots and our county's voting machines, I believe we have a right to know.

The audit does not have to be stopped, they simply just need to follow the law while performing the audit.
At this point the ballots have been spoiled. These partisan assholes have had possession of them for weeks. There can be no trust as to whether they have been altered or even destroyed now

At this point the ballots have been spoiled. These partisan assholes have had possession of them for weeks. There can be no trust as to whether they have been altered or even destroyed now
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

With only 9 days left before the estimated completion of the audit, which was reported to be on schedule as recently as April 28, it is unclear how many signatures have already been compared and validated. The settlement does not stop Cyber Ninjas from disclosing their current findings regarding matching signatures on the ballots.

Why would they stop signature verification unless it was not done properly the first time? More guilt showing everyday.

> The company hired to do the audit is not in the business of auditing elections.

Wrong. They don't even advertise election audits on their own website. They promote themselves as a cyber-security firm. They have no experience in auditing elections, handling ballots in accordance within state and federal laws, validating signatures, or counting ballots. That's not what they do.

I think the word you are looking for is accredited, but since you can't spell it, you certainly can't explain it without googling something. They obviously have the accreditation required by the Arizona Senate.

No, they don't. Only these companies are and Cyber Ninjas is not on the list...

Who needs to read minds when these idiots have Twitter?

No, not so obvious. Arizona tax payers paid only $150,000 out of millions. So who's funding the rest? They refuse to say.

>It was discovered one of their ballot reviewers is a "stop the steal" Trumplican who lost his election in November and whose own name is on the ballots.

Image-surfaces-of-poll-workers-in-Philly-wearing-Biden-2020-face-masks-while-on-the-job.jpg

LOL

Which of those women are reviewing ballots with their own name on them because they ran in the 2020 election? That's the problem. What was their job? You can't say from that photo. It certainly doesn't look like they're counting ballots. And bias isn't the issue. That's why veracious recounts insist on having both major parties reviewing every ballot. This audit does not enforce that.

Wrong. They don't even advertise election audits on their own website. They promote themselves as a cyber-security firm. They have no experience in auditing elections, handling ballots in accordance within state and federal laws, validating signatures, or counting ballots. That's not what they do.

No, they don't. Only these companies are and Cyber Ninjas is not on the list...

Who needs to read minds when these idiots have Twitter?

No, not so obvious. Arizona tax payers paid only $150,000 out of millions. So who's funding the rest? They refuse to say.

LOL

Which of those women are reviewing ballots with their own name on them because they ran in the 2020 election? That's the problem. What was their job? You can't say from that photo. It certainly doesn't look like they're counting ballots. And bias isn't the issue. That's why veracious recounts insist on having both major parties reviewing every ballot. This audit does not enforce that.
both major parties reviewing every ballot.
None of that was done Nov. 3rd and days afterwards and you did not say a thing.

I don't follow.

What have you been told to be outraged about?

I find it hilarious that somebody whose name is on the ballot is seen "auditing" them and the reporter who tweeted the photo was immediate expelled from the location. Based on the Senate's expressed purpose for the audit I'm finding the process comical.

About what I've been told to be outraged about, the closest I've come to that is my curiousity about who is paying for all of this? Our Senate only budgeted $150,000 which is only a drop in the bucket to what it is costing. Since these people are handling our voting ballots and our county's voting machines, I believe we have a right to know.
They're no longer even hiding the fact that this is a farce.

Forum List

Back