Maricopa County Presidential Election Fraud Confirmed. It's a Disgrace!

Yep, oil is sold via a global market, does not matter where it is produced
Interesting, that when we were energy independent our gasoline prices were just under 2 dollars, and as soon as Joe Biteme begged OPEC to produce more oil, we are paying over 3 dollars a gallon. Yep a progressive slave will "Cut their nose off, just to spite their face".

It was the Democrats who stole the 2020 election.
They violated the voting rights of million of Americans.
That is a fact.

Only in your

1632581670313.png

Well, with this mountain of trustworthy evidence regarding an issue this important, I'm sure we'll see action taken nationally and immediately.

Surely the Supreme Court will want to take this matter up, post haste. What could be more important? This is literally a Constitutional crisis.

Right?

:dunno:
An untrustworthy electoral system actually is a pretty big crisis.
If too many of the people feel cheated or disenfranchised you've got the fist step to major chaos completed. And by chaos I'm not talking about that benign bullshit on the 6th. I'm talking about REAL VIOLENCE as we've seen in other nations where shit has begun to unwind.

Faith in your government is paramount to a stable country. A nation where roughly half of the population feels ignored/cheated can not stand indefinitely. On the same token a nation where real corruption/scandal is so easily dismissed by one party for the sake of trolling the other party we've only got one direction to go and it isn't up.

Your callous indifference to what some consider serious flaws does not go unnoticed.

Democrats just never learn. They push and push and push when they're in power. They often change the rules/procedures to suit themselves while never even considering the future ramifications for when they are not in control.

Interesting, that when we were energy independent our gasoline prices were just under 2 dollars, and as soon as Joe Biteme begged OPEC to produce more oil, we are paying over 3 dollars a gallon. Yep a progressive slave will "Cut their nose off, just to spite their face".

We have never been energy independent, that is a myth. Also, gas prices were rising before Biden took office, they actually started going up when Trump threated OPEC to make them produce less because the low price of gas was hurting our oil companies, and their profits are all that seem to matter

1632583410699.png

A crook, an women assaulter, one that has affairs. Yes you can see tramp as your God, but the rest the USA doesn't want him to be president.
A crook, a little girl molester, assaulter, one that enjoys little girls....... Yes you can see xiden as your God, but the rest the USA doesn't want IT to be president.

AZ Auditors Say Over 17,000 Duplicate Ballots Found in Maricopa County, 1.5 Times What Biden Won By!

On Friday, Arizona state Republicans announced the findings of the Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

Among the audit’s many findings was that over 17,000 total duplicate ballots — meaning ballots submitted by individuals who voted more than once in the election — were found.

As much was revealed by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an expert in pattern recognition and classification of diverse signals and signatures who has four degrees from M.I.T.

The Arizona Republicans conducting the audit enlisted Ayyadurai and his team of experts to aid in the audit by investigating mail-in ballot envelopes used in the election.

The team reported it found 17,322 duplicate ballots in the election.

Found:
Double Duplicates : 16,934;
Triple duplicates : 376;
Quadruple duplicates : 12

View attachment 543680

View attachment 543681

News

On Friday, Arizona state Republicans announced the findings of the Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

Among the audit’s many findings was that over 17,000 total duplicate ballots — meaning ballots submitted by individuals who voted more than once in the election — were found.
As noted by Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake on Twitter, Maricopa County itself had reported no duplicate ballots.
“Maricopa reported ZERO duplicate ballots. Real total is 17,322,” Lake wrote on Twitter.

“This is more than enough to change the election result.”

Sources: AZ Auditors Say Over 17,000 Duplicate Ballots Found in Maricopa County, 1.5 Times What Biden Won By

Your source is crap.
You are a racist.
"B...b....BUT TRUMP...."

:itsok: :auiqs.jpg:

GREAT thread / post!

If too many of the people feel cheated or disenfranchised you've got the fist step to major chaos completed. And by chaos I'm not talking about that benign bullshit on the 6th. I'm talking about REAL VIOLENCE as we've seen in other nations where shit has begun to unwind.

Faith in your government is paramount to a stable country. A nation where roughly half of the population feels ignored/cheated can not stand indefinitely. On the same token a nation where real corruption/scandal is so easily dismissed by one party for the sake of trolling the other party we've only got one direction to go and it isn't up.

Your callous indifference to what some consider serious flaws does not go unnoticed.

Democrats just never learn. They push and push and push when they're in power. They often change the rules/procedures to suit themselves while never even considering the future ramifications for when they are not in control.
Callous indifference? If you believe this "rigged election" stuff, you should be agreeing with me. I don't want our elections to be rigged any more than you do. I don't want EITHER fucked up party having too much power.

So are you serious or not? Are these accusations real or not? Should this go to the Supreme Court or not?

And if what was claimed yesterday doesn't go to the Supreme Court, what would that mean?

Callous indifference? If you believe this "rigged election" stuff, you should be agreeing with me. I don't want our elections to be rigged any more than you do. I don't want EITHER fucked up party having too much power.

So are you serious or not? Are these accusations real or not? Should this go to the Supreme Court or not?

And if what was claimed yesterday doesn't go to the Supreme Court, what would that mean?
The intent of the audit was not to change the election but simply to discover if illegal activity took place and then to take steps to prevent this from happening again.

AZ Auditors Say Over 17,000 Duplicate Ballots Found in Maricopa County, 1.5 Times What Biden Won By!

As much was revealed by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an expert in pattern recognition and classification of diverse signals and signatures who has four degrees from M.I.T.

The Arizona Republicans conducting the audit enlisted Ayyadurai and his team of experts to aid in the audit by investigating mail-in ballot envelopes used in the election.

The team reported it found 17,322 duplicate ballots in the election.

Found:
Double Duplicates : 16,934;
Triple duplicates : 376;
Quadruple duplicates : 12

View attachment 543680

View attachment 543681

News

As noted by Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake on Twitter, Maricopa County itself had reported no duplicate ballots.
“Maricopa reported ZERO duplicate ballots. Real total is 17,322,” Lake wrote on Twitter.

“This is more than enough to change the election result.”

Sources: AZ Auditors Say Over 17,000 Duplicate Ballots Found in Maricopa County, 1.5 Times What Biden Won By

Lol, more horse shit from you tin hat conspiracy freaks. The audit found more votes for Biden than before yet you still spout horseshit. Get your tin hat here. Hilarious

Wow! More election fraud from the left!
Isn't that amazing?

And Joe Biden isn't a disoriented senile puppet who is being managed by unknown democrat operatives
who keep a close eye on him and his disoriented antics. Right?

Sit tight...as soon as the sheep programmers, CNN, Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the Google faggots are put in a position to have to report on this all the ignorant sheep will go silent.

I agree 100%. That’s why it’s such a danger that we have people like Trump and his supporters pushing lie after lie. Meanwhile these same liars tell their supports to not believe anyone who claims differently.

The misinformation is reaching a crisis.

I agree 100%. That’s why it’s such a danger that we have people like Trump and his supporters pushing lie after lie. Meanwhile these same liars tell their supports to not believe anyone who claims differently.

The misinformation is reaching a crisis.
Like "Russian Collusion"?

Forum List

Back