Margaret Sanger Statues and Planned Parenthood MUST GO

Planned Parenthood is dropping association with its founder in the hope that bit of their history will gradually disappear.

It's the same as they're doing with Civil War history, hoping out of sight will equal out of mind in terms of their long history of supporting slavery.

I wonder if statues of Ku Kluxer Robert Byrd are in the pipeline?

And why not? I mean, people can pretend they have accomplished something.

It's the once a year "I hate Sanger thread".
She was a disgusting human being

I cant imagine there being any statues of her to tear down, nor would I do so if there were

No she wasn't.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including you

whenever the abortion issue comes up I am stuck by the irony of it

viewed logically abortion is a benefit for conservatives and a curse for liberals

yet cons want to end the practice and libs want to keep it

No she wasn't.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including you

whenever the abortion issue comes up I am stuck by the irony of it

viewed logically abortion is a benefit for conservatives and a curse for liberals

yet cons want to end the practice and libs want to keep it

Did you see what I just did there?

Oh, yes, Margaret Sanger will soon become a non-person.

If she appears in a photograph with other celebrities, she will be cropped out of the photo.

Some people (including me) will always consider her one of the greatest Americans of all time.

Family planning is one of the best things to happen to the hapless human race.

Thank you, Ms. Sanger.

Planned Parenthood is dropping association with its founder in the hope that bit of their history will gradually disappear.

It's the same as they're doing with Civil War history, hoping out of sight will equal out of mind in terms of their long history of supporting slavery.

I wonder if statues of Ku Kluxer Robert Byrd are in the pipeline?
They haven’t dropped their association with Sanger

No she (Margaret Sanger) wasn't (a disgusting human being).

Well, not if you're a Democrat, with no standards of decency or conduct.

Margaret Sanger was born an innocent baby in 1879 and died a bisexual Demerol and alcohol addict who spawned the most monstrous organization ever conceived the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). Sanger was a proponent of forced eugenics, free love, and birth control and abortion. She spawned the Negro Project, designed to get rid of blacks in America by murdering them before birth. Today, unborn black babies are murdered at rates 2 to 3 times those of whites.
It's working and Disir is proud of this vile alcoholic.

Margaret Sanger was born an innocent baby in 1879 and died a bisexual Demerol and alcohol addict who spawned the most monstrous organization ever conceived the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). Sanger was a proponent of forced eugenics, free love, and birth control and abortion. She spawned the Negro Project, designed to get rid of blacks in America by murdering them before birth. Today, unborn black babies are murdered at rates 2 to 3 times those of whites.

Conservative Propaganda.
Sanger fought for responsible family planning at a time it was considered a sin. She supported open access to birth control not abortion.

The Eugenics thing is a bunch of crap

Did you see what I just did there?
No

’splain it to me

I minded my own business. That's how pro-choice works. :eusa_whistle:

I don't know if you are familiar with the Orphan Train Movement but it was active between 1854 and 1929. Kids that had been placed in an orphanage till their parents got on their feet, kids that were homeless, kids that were actual orphans were placed on trains and sent west. Sometimes they were used for labor and endured severe abuse but occasionally they were adopted by people that cared. The goal during the movement was to remove them. It was not to identify a loving family to place them with. Very, very similar to how England swept the streets and sent the children in London to the colonies.

Women married and had zero control over the number of children they had. There were no social safety nets. Women had sex when their husbands or partners said so. They had kids they couldn't afford and sometimes so many that they could never provide individual attention to them. They were massively depressed. They often lived in squalor with little to no food to eat. Sanger provided medical care to people that lived in the ghettos. This was the world that she grew up in. She saw the damage. So, her thing was take control over your life and only have as many kids that you want or can afford to so that you are not destitute, you don't struggle with mental illness, and you can take care of your children.

Chem, it's a yearly topic. You have some competition.

I minded my own business. That's how pro-choice works
Would you proudly mind your own business if the woman were beating her children or starving them to desth?

We now have libs claiming the right to kill or neglect children outside the womb who were the victims of botched abortions

even a few libs might object to that

Forum List

Back