Maple Leafs forward Mitch Marner's vehicle carjacked in Toronto

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Thankfully he wasn't hurt.

This is what record police funding does for a society. Major diminishing returns as we have record plain clothed police making $150k+ a year (East Germany would blush) and continual increased funding throughout the year.

More crime than ever as the creepy covert police remain busy chasing rabbits, "creating threats" and generating business for themselves while engaging in 24/7 CYA and P.R campaigns.

Don't get me started on their diddlers...

Thankfully he wasn't hurt.

This is what record police funding does for a society. Major diminishing returns as we have record plain clothed police making $150k+ a year (East Germany would blush) and continual increased funding throughout the year.

More crime than ever as the creepy covert police remain busy chasing rabbits, "creating threats" and generating business for themselves while engaging in 24/7 CYA and P.R campaigns.

Don't get me started on their diddlers...

How are the police supposed to stop a carjacker?

How are the police supposed to stop a carjacker?

There are no guarantees, but you increase your chance of success significantly if you don't have covert police who are agent provocateurs or themselves actually engaging in crime. Instead, police in Canada should have policies and a culture of the highest character of hires and apply their record resources properly.

As I've stated since day one, "police can't stop every crime, but anytime there are bad actors or misuse of resources, they are that much more responsible for ANY crime".

The Creepy Ones sometimes park outside our home or follow me to the grocery store. They have reached out to those in my family and community, interfered in my career and pursuit of happiness fo decades. Why? While they engage in these criminal activities against me without just cause some guy is shooting a person, kidnapping, car jacking and other nefarious acts.

I don't have a criminal record nor engage in crime. It has all to do with CYA and trying to decrease exposure and embarrassment/criminal culpability for their own abuses against citizens like myself, and I know more details than 99.999% of society. I know more about their abuses and lies than even most police.

I would hope I would risk my life for a good cop in uniform. I will look with disdain those plain clothed or otherwise who have destroyed our civil liberties, reputation and economy.

Last edited:
There are no guarantees, but you increase your chance of success significantly if you don't have covert police who are agent provocateurs or themselves actually engaging in crime. Instead, police in Canada should have policies and a culture of the highest character of hires and apply their record resources properly.

As I've stated since day one, "police can't stop every crime, but anytime there are bad actors or misuse of resources, they are that much more responsible for ANY crime".

The Creepy Ones sometimes park outside our home or follow me to the grocery store. They have reached out to those in my family and community, interfered in my career and pursuit of happiness fo decades. Why? While they engage in these criminal activities against me without just cause some guy is shooting a person, kidnapping, car jacking and other nefarious acts.

I don't have a criminal record nor engage in crime. It has all to do with CYA and trying to decrease exposure and embarrassment/criminal culpability for their own abuses against citizens like myself, and I know more details than 99.999% of society. I know more about their abuses and lies than even most police.

I would hope I would risk my life for a good cop in uniform. I will look with disdain those plain clothed or otherwise who have destroyed our civil liberties, reputation and economy.

I'll ask again: How are the police supposed to stop a carjacker?

I'm not sure if you are being facetious or if this is a legitimate question. Quite simply "intelligence". As I suggested above, "if you aren't employing provocateurs, liars and dirtbags who create crime and manufacture low hanging fruit for their corrupt agency ad generating a perpetual pipeline of "fake perps", you can instead have them working the street on REAL crime"

Three armed men robbed him, most likely so they can sell the vehicle overseas. This suggests that they are an organized group.

If instead of some anti-American, fascist loving corrupt dirtbag cop going into poor communities and creating business for his cult where no problems existed before their presence, they can pursue groups and circles of genuine criminals and arrest such people for conspiracy to commit, or, they can be aware of their action and set up an honest sting.

Not all crime is preventable. The degree to which major crimes are preventable, but are not prevented due to misuse of police powers, dishonesty and corrupt culture is near impossible to measure. It is however, a persistent issue in Canada.

The goal isn't to stop crime, it's to reduce it as much as possible. When you make it loud and clear that crimes will be punished, it makes people on the line between crime and non-crime think twice.

Plus by following through on prosecuting crime effectively you put criminals in prison, which reduces their chances significantly of being on the outside to cause further mischief.

The other issue is disarming your subjects, as Canada does vis a vis intrusive concealed carried requirements.

When you have criminals not afraid of the police or the prosecutors, and not afraid of their potential victims, you get vastly increased crime rates.

I'm not sure if you are being facetious or if this is a legitimate question. Quite simply "intelligence". As I suggested above, "if you aren't employing provocateurs, liars and dirtbags who create crime and manufacture low hanging fruit for their corrupt agency ad generating a perpetual pipeline of "fake perps", you can instead have them working the street on REAL crime"

Three armed men robbed him, most likely so they can sell the vehicle overseas. This suggests that they are an organized group.

If instead of some anti-American, fascist loving corrupt dirtbag cop going into poor communities and creating business for his cult where no problems existed before their presence, they can pursue groups and circles of genuine criminals and arrest such people for conspiracy to commit, or, they can be aware of their action and set up an honest sting.

Not all crime is preventable. The degree to which major crimes are preventable, but are not prevented due to misuse of police powers, dishonesty and corrupt culture is near impossible to measure. It is however, a persistent issue in Canada.

We've got a saying here: When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

The goal isn't to stop crime, it's to reduce it as much as possible. When you make it loud and clear that crimes will be punished, it makes people on the line between crime and non-crime think twice.

Plus by following through on prosecuting crime effectively you put criminals in prison, which reduces their chances significantly of being on the outside to cause further mischief.

The other issue is disarming your subjects, as Canada does vis a vis intrusive concealed carried requirements.

When you have criminals not afraid of the police or the prosecutors, and not afraid of their potential victims, you get vastly increased crime rates.

Within reasons. If you go too far, as America does in some instances in my opinion, you create a situation where a person escalates a robbery to a murder, since they believe it is better to eliminate any witness rather than risk 25 years in prison if caught for robbery. So, IMO it's a balance.

Also, there is the major issue of funding. If police manufacture crimes as they do in Canada, it increases their budget, it is a major conflict of interest and there is no accountability or even public awareness of these "methods". It costs taxpayers far more in court and penal costs, while erasing a potential contributor in the economy.

There was a cop in Canada for instance, who apparently had his cases thrown out of court dozens of times because the judge didn't believe their testimony, or their evidence (planted, coerced? etc). Yet, that cop was still employed and had been for years.

IMO the most important solution to crime is social. There is no question in my mind. That is why Scandanavian countries have less violent crime, the same for Asian countries in which disgracing the family name is a major no-no.

Forum List

Back