RCMP officer charged with human trafficking, animal cruelty in forced labour investigation

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
From the creepy, covert predators of OPP and TPS all the way up tot he RCMP, this is why Canada cannot be trusted.

Every dollar you send to Canada is used against you AND Canadians in one form or another. No worse offenders, than the Canadian Security Industrial Complex in Canada.

A 44-year-old officer with the RCMP has been charged with human trafficking and animal cruelty following an investigation into an alleged case of forced labour.

York Regional Police began investigating Const. Israel Yahsif Mane Monter back in April, police say, when a victim came forward to officers.

In a news release issued Tuesday, York police say the victim was previously living in Mexico when Mane Monter — a member of the RCMP's Toronto North Transnational Organized Crime unit — arranged for them to come to Ontario for a job opportunity.

The victim was allegedly made to work at a residence in Georgina, Ont., under "very poor working conditions" that went against their original work agreement.

Mane Monter was arrested on May 3 and charged with human trafficking, forgery, cruelty to animals and possessing a prohibited device.

Police say Provincial Animal Welfare Services was also contacted to further investigate and care for animals linked to the case.

The investigation of one member of the RCMP for wrongdoing isn't enough to condemn the entire service. When you can show a pattern of wrong doing, along with never having to face the consequences, like is so prevalent with US police forces, you might have something.

The investigation of one member of the RCMP for wrongdoing isn't enough to condemn the entire service. When you can show a pattern of wrong doing, along with never having to face the consequences, like is so prevalent with US police forces, you might have something.

You've been a member of this site since 2014, I assume you have seen some posts by me. You think this is a one time indiscretion by Canadian police?

If so, I haven't been transparent and persuasive enough sadly.

Forum List

Back