Many Russian citizens believe Putin lies and support Russian invasion of Ukraine

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Many Russian citizens believe Putin's lies and support the Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Russian supporters of Putin are like US citizens who support Trump; lemmings.

Many Russian citizens believe Putin's lies and support the Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Russian supporters of Putin are like US citizens who support Trump; lemmings.

If you choose to tattoo the Ukrainian flag on the flesh stretched over your gluteus maximus and otherwise announce your support for the Ukrainian defense of their nation, then you are free to do so albeit many Americans would think you imbecilic for the tattoo, at least. If a fellow American or a Russian citizen wishes to proclaim their support for the Russian side of the conflict they too are free to do that, at least here in America. So what's it to you? How many times has your side of the political aisle decried fellow Americans for not supporting Biden administration's efforts to fund the Ukrainians as anti-patriotic? Obviously the bulk of the Russian population are patriotic as well, not to mention many of them likely have sons, daughters, nieces or nephews fighting FOR RUSSIA in the conflict. You have monkey wrenched your own argument.

I think you just sharted

crap.GIF

Poor analogy. Lemmings would be more like you leftists following Biden and his policies over the cliff as the US is destroyed. By the way, lemmings don't actually run off a cliff annually, that was a hoax perpetrated by the camera crew that filmed it, but I guess if you will believe Biden you will believe anything.

If you choose to tattoo the Ukrainian flag on the flesh stretched over your gluteus maximus and otherwise announce your support for the Ukrainian defense of their nation, then you are free to do so albeit many Americans would think you imbecilic for the tattoo, at least. If a fellow American or a Russian citizen wishes to proclaim their support for the Russian side of the conflict they too are free to do that, at least here in America. So what's it to you? How many times has your side of the political aisle decried fellow Americans for not supporting Biden administration's efforts to fund the Ukrainians as anti-patriotic? Obviously the bulk of the Russian population are patriotic as well, not to mention many of them likely have sons, daughters, nieces or nephews fighting FOR RUSSIA in the conflict. You have monkey wrenched your own argument.
Good citizens, of any country, access as much information, from as many sources as possible to determine the truth.
Only the laziest do not take the time do so. Those lazy individuals become the dumbest among us because of lack of information.
Those lazy, stupid people are the ones who believe everything a Putin or a Trump tells them. They are lemmings. The same type of people enabled Mussolini, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler. On and on.

Poor analogy. Lemmings would be more like you leftists following Biden and his policies over the cliff as the US is destroyed. By the way, lemmings don't actually run off a cliff annually, that was a hoax perpetrated by the camera crew that filmed it, but I guess if you will believe Biden you will believe anything.
I do not blindly follow Biden or any other politician or cult leader. I disagree with a lot of what Biden has done. I feel he is at best a mediocre President but much better than Trump
I search for information from all sides. I come here to have direct communication with Trump minions. I cannot believe how they are true Trump minions. Trump defines everything in their world. Trump says it, they back it.

Is it enough to overthrow him??

Thought not.
It would be great to overthrow Putin. The Russian people must do it.
Trump has nothing to be overthrown from. I feel by 2024 he will not even be close to getting the Republican nomination for President. That is too bad for the Democrats. Their best chance in 2024 is to have Trump the Republican nominee for President. Just like 2020. I think any Republican but Trump would have beat Biden in 2020.

I do not blindly follow Biden or any other politician or cult leader. I disagree with a lot of what Biden has done. I feel he is at best a mediocre President but much better than Trump
I search for information from all sides. I come here to have direct communication with Trump minions. I cannot believe how they are true Trump minions. Trump defines everything in their world. Trump says it, they back it.
I sure can't see how Biden is better than Trump. Trump was a jerk, but the country was much better off. Biden's economy is much worse, Biden has lost the respect of the rest of the world and many countries openly mock him. Biden's appointees are chosen because of race or gender instead of competence. Biden is led around by far left activists and has no idea of what he is actually doing. I think I would rather have a jerk in charge of a country that is enjoyable to live in rather than an incompetent nice guy that hasn't a clue how to lead and is being influenced to destroy the foundations of our society. I don't like Trump as a person either, but unlike you I don't suffer from advanced TDS.

Forum List

Back