Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by 'spin it', you mean ask super obvious questions that any reasonable person would ask?

For example, if the WTC was destroyed with explosive demolition, why was there no sound of explosives as the tower collapsed?

Or if the WTC was destroyed with thermite, why was no thermite reaction ever found....before, during or after the collapse? Your theory requires 10s of thousands of such reactions, and per you, these thermite reactions burned for weeks.

Yet....nothing.

A reasonable person simply wouldn't ignore what you do.
You guys still haven't answered one question nor have you disproven any of my posts as you keep falsely claiming..

I'll go back to my original question nobody could answer.
Why did Bush lie about seeing the first plane hit ?

same as always from you paid shills,after he took you to school in his previous posts with those three videos, you changed the subject.you trolls are so easy to predict......

They change the subject or spin it - you can tell they've had practice on various sites outside of USMB....
At least we're not under communist Hillary - we might be in prison along with Julian Assange.
If this was China, we'd be in prison as dissidents.

And by 'spin it', you mean ask super obvious questions that any reasonable person would ask?

For example, if the WTC was destroyed with explosive demolition, why was there no sound of explosives as the tower collapsed?

Or if the WTC was destroyed with thermite, why was no thermite reaction ever found....before, during or after the collapse? Your theory requires 10s of thousands of such reactions, and per you, these thermite reactions burned for weeks.

Yet....nothing.

A reasonable person simply wouldn't ignore what you do.
You guys still haven't answered one question nor have disproven any of my posts as you keep falsely claiming..

Your naked rout and desperate topic changes say otherwise.

Look at what you just did. I asked you obvious questions about your conspiracy that any reasonable person would ask, pointing out holes in your conspiracy that kill it as a viable explanation.....

......and you change the topic.

If your conspiracy had merit, you wouldn't have to flee. You wouldn't have to change the topic. You wouldn't have to offer Ad Hominems to anyone asking the super obvious questions about your claims.

Yet you do nothing else. Reasonable people wouldn't ignore what you do.

same as always from you paid shills,after he took you to school in his previous posts with those three videos, you changed the subject.you trolls are so easy to predict......

They change the subject or spin it - you can tell they've had practice on various sites outside of USMB....
At least we're not under communist Hillary - we might be in prison along with Julian Assange.

indeed they have had practice on various other sites outside of USMB. speaking of that i have proof positive that candyass is a paid shill.He posts at MANY other message boards i have been to all the time evreyday night and day 24 hours,he was caught socking at one of those sites,you dont have that kind of time on your hands to do that all day and all night long like him UNLESS you are a paid shill of course.his hanlders have him trolling at other sites now is the only thing i can think of why he hasnt made it here unless of course HE is that sockpuppet that registered recently i been talking about which i would not put it past him on the fact he has done so in the past.:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm tired of arguing with them and so
I made a thread-close request.

isnt there just a way that you can ask those shills that came on to be banned from the thread and dude there IS an ignore feauture you know that i ALWAYS use.

I'm tired of arguing with them and so
I made a thread-close request.

Bye-bye Angelo!

Your conspiracy couldn't withstand even the most obvious questions that any reasonable person would ask. So you're fleeing to a place where no one can question you.

Which is the most elegant demonstration of just how awful an explanation the truther conspiracy is.

With Angelo admitting defeat and skurrying into his Safe Space where no one can question him, would anyone like to take up Angelo's failed conspiracy theory?

Spoiler Alert: There will be questions.

"Why did Bush lie about seeing the first plane hit ?" -- Those were his instructions from the Saudis ... or maybe he wasn't looking ... maybe he was just too stupid to understand what he was seeing ...

It's out here for anyone to decide for themselves.

The evidence demonstrating the utter absuridity of many of your conspiracy claims?

Oh, its definitely out there. There's no such thing as 'silent explosives' or 'invisible thermite reactions'.

And I hightly recommend that anyone interested in the truth read the oral histories of the FDNY......with a particular emphasis on their recognition that the WTC 7 was going to collapse due to fire and structural damage, hours before it came down.

Oral Histories From Sept. 11 Compiled by the New York Fire Department - The New York Times

Frank Fellini and Daniel Nigro are insightful reads as I remember.

"Why did Bush lie about seeing the first plane hit ?" -- Those were his instructions from the Saudis ... or maybe he wasn't looking ... maybe he was just too stupid to understand what he was seeing ...
Wrong.
Go back to school with Admiral Rockwell Tory.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: yeah the troll who belives in magic bullets,they would see eye to eye on that one as well.LOL

Gotta give him credit for something. He was the first to connect the term conspiracy theories to 9/11.
quote-let-us-never-tolerate-outrageous-conspiracy-theories-concerning-the-attacks-of-september-george-w-bush-60-63-90.jpg

Gotta give him credit for something. He was the first to connect the term conspiracy theories to 9/11.
quote-let-us-never-tolerate-outrageous-conspiracy-theories-concerning-the-attacks-of-september-george-w-bush-60-63-90.jpg

Nonsense. Bush didn't make that statement until 2006.

Truther conspiracy nonsense was being debunked LONG before 2006. For crying out loud, Popular Mechanics had a cover article debunking some of the more absurd Truther conspiracies back in 2005.

You're wrong again. Given the sheer volume of accusations you make, one would think that the law of averages alone would mandate that you eventually got something right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back