Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue.

Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue. Are they correct?

• Yes

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
You are lucky that I am so patient with you idiots. I am trying hard to educate you on the real world

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
So. He didnt say drink bleach Moonbat.

They were doing research on 1 spectrum of light that could kill infected cells without perm damage.

Light is used to kill cancer cells already in blood.

Anyway fck your drink bleach troll

So. He didnt say drink bleach Moonbat.

They were doing research on 1 spectrum of light that could kill infected cells without perm damage.

Light is used to kill cancer cells already in blood.

Anyway fck your drink bleach troll
You are pathetic. There is nothing Trump could do, that you would not defend. Don't you feel like a fool? You are a fool.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

Bidfen is nobody's cult leader. I can't believe tyhe Democrat party nominated his again. I am not a fan of Biden but he is better than Trump.
Biden isn't good enough or worthwhile enough to be a leader of anything. In other words, a democrat.

Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue. A lot of people tell him he's the best demagogue they've ever seen. The most handsome, intelligent demagogue ever and the best president in the history of the world. Plus, he knows how to spell demagogue and use spell check.

You are pathetic. There is nothing Trump could do, that you would not defend. Don't you feel like a fool? You are a fool.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"
He didnt say drink bleach. Anyone dumb enough to do it is a retard anyway.

This is just you GASLIGHTING AMERICA.

Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue. Are they correct?

Demogogue
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
"a gifted demagogue with particular skill in manipulating the press"

As usual, I find the suggestion meets some of the descriptions listed by my signature.

Forum List

Back