Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue.

Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue. Are they correct?

• Yes

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
hahaha i didn't ask for a "review" from Politico, I asked for a quote from Trump saying to inject bleach...show us him saying that
You are lucky that I am so patient with you idiots. I am trying hard to educate you on the real world

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Both party's are a mess, But there is no way around the fact that MAGA leaders speak ONLY of division, Some areas talk about leaving our UNION % TOTAL separation from our country.

You are lucky that I am so patient with you idiots. I am trying hard to educate you on the real world

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
so where did he say to drink bleach?

Are you willing to admit he never did, and that was a lie?

You may want to look up the definition of demagogue. And while you're there, make a note of the spelling...dumbass.
I will give a simpler definition of Demagogue. Again, what did your post have to with demogogue.

a leader who makes use of popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power

Forum List

Back