Man's dying wish fullfilled with call from Donald Trump's son, President Trump and Eric Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Man's dying wish fulfilled with call from Donald Trump's son
President Trump and Eric Trump fulfilled a terminally ill Connecticut man's dying wish with a phone call on Tuesday evening -- and all it took was a little help from the man's sister, an elected Democrat.

WOW all of them that was super kinnd, those other pos Presidents would have done that with all their son's or daughters like that. ( minus Baron but he's a kid right now).

This is what a " REAL PERSO DEMOCRAT a REAL LIBERAL , a sister who is 100% democrat and she wasn't so selfish that she turned on nher brother, she wasn't so selffish she did not allow him a Trump phone call.

She is what you call a " REAL LIBERAL" take a hint Trump hating douches.

If Obama did that, the MSM would flood the airways with the story. Nary a word when Donnie does nice.

Yet, some Americans still can’t see the pattern.

Somehow we heard about it. I saw it on Yahoo last night I think.

Do you wake up every day looking for ways to be unhappy?

If Obama did that, the MSM would flood the airways with the story. Nary a word when Donnie does nice.

He doesn't have to look for ways to be unhappy; it comes naturally for him.

Kindness from both sides of the aisle. Very nice. This is what we need more of.

Did he thank Trumpcare for booting him off his health insurance?
It was covered widely, just google for Jay Barrett.

This is lost in the massive number of premature deaths due to Trump's policies. Such as toxic environment from lack of EPA enforcement. Dying from lack of health insurance.. 40,000 each year from gun violence.

Man's dying wish fulfilled with call from Donald Trump's son
President Trump and Eric Trump fulfilled a terminally ill Connecticut man's dying wish with a phone call on Tuesday evening -- and all it took was a little help from the man's sister, an elected Democrat.

WOW all of them that was super kinnd, those other pos Presidents would have done that with all their son's or daughters like that. ( minus Baron but he's a kid right now).

This is what a " REAL PERSO DEMOCRAT a REAL LIBERAL , a sister who is 100% democrat and she wasn't so selfish that she turned on nher brother, she wasn't so selffish she did not allow him a Trump phone call.

She is what you call a " REAL LIBERAL" take a hint Trump hating douches.

Doctors say Mr Barrett has just six months to live but he is hoping to still be around in 2020.

"I told him, 'I plan on voting for you in 2020, God permitting,'" Mr Barrett told the Register.

But some dying Americans are hanging on in hopes of another outcome for Mr Trump.

On Tuesday, NPR reported on two different World War Two veterans who have said in their final moments they wanted to see the outcome of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into alleged Trump campaign collusion with Russia before they die.

"I was hoping to live to see the outcome of what I think it should be - justice. I'll be surprised and disappointed if it isn't," said 94-year-old Richard Armstrong.
Trump calls dying man to fulfil final wish
-----------------------------------------------------
I wonder if he thanked them for expanded Medicaid, of which he is probably on. They would have him lying in the street if they had their way. A phone call is the next best thing and so much quicker and easier. Not impressed.= ME
-------------------------------------------------------------

It’s Now Easier to Qualify for Medicaid in Connecticut

The Affordable Care Act expanded Medicaid eligibility to cover more people who can’t afford health insurance. The U.S. Supreme Court later decided that it was up to individual states to decide whether or not to expand Medicaid.

Because Connecticut did decide to expand its Medicaid program, you can qualify for Medicaid if you earn up to 138% of the federal poverty level. For 2018, 138% of poverty level is about $16,753 for an individual or $34,638 for a family of four.

To find out more about Medicaid, contact the Connecticut Medicaid office. You can also find out whether you qualify when you apply for health insurance at Access Health CT.

Connecticut Medicaid Expansion: Can I Use Medicaid to Satisfy the Health Insurance Requirement?

This is lost in the massive number of premature deaths due to Trump's policies. Such as toxic environment from lack of EPA enforcement. Dying from lack of health insurance.. 40,000 each year from gun violence.
It's still obamacare dumbass. Thanks for qouting it was a failure from the begining.

It's still obamacare dumbass. Thanks for qouting it was a failure from the begining.
After Trump made changes to obamacare, it resembles nothing like the original intent.

After Trump made changes to obamacare, it resembles nothing like the original intent.
The only thing he changed was the mandate. The rest is still all Obama.

That must be you since you stop to read my shit everyday and just to say that bahhaha

Hey Candycane, you missed my point. You know damn well if BO did this, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS, MSLSD, and other ruling class controlled media outlets, would report it and you would fall in love with BO all over again.

I’m not unhappy.

Why do you hate so much?

The lies Barry Obama, his national media, and Democrats told to pass the fascist monstrosity that is ObamaCare are almost too many to remember. You can keep your doctor. Nope. You can keep your plan. Nope. It will decrease the deficit. Nope. Costs will decrease. NOPE. And my favorite piece of emotional blackmail: ObamaCare will save 45,000 lives per year. Well, according to a new study, ObamaCare might actually be killing people.

Obama Lied, People Died: Mortality Rate INCREASES Under ObamaCare

YOU REALLY NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF OFF OF CARTOON NEWS NETWORK IT SHOWS HOW MANY TRUMP HATERS HAVE AN IQ OF 10.

upload_2019-3-7_8-12-4.png

PAGE AFFTER PAGE AFTER PAGE

upload_2019-3-7_8-12-34.png

It's pretty hard when nTrump hating assholes can't use INFOWARS as a denial/fake point LOVE IT !!!!

Live in reality maybe you cant heighten your common sense level doubtful though since most Trump haters do have mental disorders scientifically proven.
upload_2019-3-7_8-27-30.png

Hey Candycane, you missed my point. You know damn well if BO did this, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS, MSLSD, and other ruling class controlled media outlets, would report it and you would fall in love with BO all over again.

I’m not unhappy.

Why do you hate so much?

Oh…shut the fuckup.

Live in reality maybe you cant heighten your common sense level doubtful though since most Trump haters do have mental disorders scientifically proven.
View attachment 249099
That prospect.org article has a good explanation of that Koch propaganda. Highlights the issues with private health insurance.

Obamacare facts, another good source. The reason obamacare effort was initiated in the first place; 44,000 dying each year due to lack of healthcare

If you actually read those two search results you might learn something.
republicans killed much of obamacare without repeal.
Trump says obamacare broken, because Trump broke it.

Does being kind to a dying mentally ill man make up for his mocking of a handicapped man? You decide!

Forum List

Back