Manhunt on for suspect who shot and killed Texas deputy

Unless you're native American, your ancestors came out of the loins of those from the Mayflower etc.. You yourself are the produce of an immigrant.

So you can shove that rhetoric up your fat arse.

Although I am probably not what you would call Native American ... I am Native to no other country than America.
Don't act like we haven't been able to show you the difference ... :thup:

LOL so you want to get technical everyone came from the middle east. And my family has been here since the early 1600's so blow it out your ass trash
From whom? Irish, British, French, Spanish descent etc.. What's that little boy, your descendants are Europeans, but you're claiming Islamists from the Middle East. Allah-Sarge- Akbar. Interesting. Immigrant nevertheless.

Didn't know there was a difference.
There is no difference, gangs will use any weapon to cause mayhem. Take the guns away and they'll use knives, hammers, scissors, etc. It ain't the type of weapon, it's the person holding the weapon and the more we glorify it the more of it we'll get.

Although I am probably not what you would call Native American ... I am Native to no other country than America.
Don't act like we haven't been able to show you the difference ... :thup:

Just some seem to forget where Americans initially came from, they feel it makes a difference. Anyone deserted on an island, their nationality won't be of any significance, some believe it does. Strange really.

From whom? Irish, British, French, Spanish descent etc.. What's that little boy, your descendants are Europeans, but you're claiming Islamists from the Middle East. Allah-Sarge- Akbar. Interesting. Immigrant nevertheless.
LOL go fly a kite moron everyone is an immigrant if you go back far enough. Native Americans arent from America either.

At their press conference in the week after the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting.
No it didn't it proposed a National School Shield"
School security is a complex issue with no simple, single solution. The NRA School Shield program is committed to addressing the many facets of school security, including best practices in security infrastructure, technology, personnel, training, and policy. Through this multidimensional effort, NRA School Shield seeks to engage communities and empower leaders to help make our schools more secure.

Just some seem to forget where Americans initially came from, they feel it makes a difference. Anyone deserted on an island, their nationality won't be of any significance, some believe it does. Strange really.
Any American that doesn't know American History is a dumbass in the first place. Anyone stranded on a deserted island will want to go home to their own country eventually. If they survive on your 'deserted island' they may adopt that island as their temporary home.

Unless you're native American, your ancestors came out of the loins of those from the Mayflower etc.. You yourself are the produce of an immigrant.

So you can shove that rhetoric up your fat arse.

Nope, American indians are immigrants as well, they just got here before other immigrants.

Why do you think he shot the cop?

Obviously because he knew he would be arrested. Either had outstanding warrants, and/or was transporting contraband, etc. People don't shoot cops and flee if they're only looking at getting a ticket for a moving violation.

Forum List

Back