Manhunt on for suspect who shot and killed Texas deputy

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011

It's happening now.

It's happening now.
Tragic. We need to respect our police officers as they risk their lives for us daily.

2aguy

download (18).jpeg

The cop died because of not enough guns.

I blame the person that fired the gun, which has nothing to do with politics or political parties.

This police officer's blood is not even dry and people are using it to make political points a forum.

It is a disgusting thing to do
I find it funny that when something like this happens the right points fingers at the Democrats (sanctuary cities, open borders) and the left complains about it being made political before the blood dries. When it's a mass shooting the left points fingers at the Republicans and the NRA and the right complains about it being made political before the blood dries. Don'tcha just love politics....... :lmao:

I find it funny that when something like this happens the right points fingers at the Democrats (sanctuary cities, open borders) and the left complains about it being made political before the blood dries. When it's a mass shooting the left points fingers at the Republicans and the NRA and the right complains about it being made political before the blood dries. Don'tcha just love politics....... :lmao:

Wingers are wingers, it does not matter which side of the bird they are on. The things they hate the most about each other are the things they do the most themselves.

It's happening now.

Dangerous business being a cop.

I hope they catch the bad guy. I'd like to know why he shot a cop.

Funny you guys didn't blame Trump and impeach him again.

Not sure who "you guys" are but I am on record on this forum as being against both impeachments.

You just assume everyone is a mindless partisan sheep because you are one.

Forum List

Back