Manhattan case against Trump

Trump actually has a pretty decent chance Of being acquitted.

The entire case is based on the d.A considering the hush money payments to be In Kind political donations because the intend behind the payments was to cover up Trump's affairs to protect his character during his campaign.

However, this is not actually as cut-and-dry.As some on the left would have you believe. An in kind donation Is any donation or money spent to support an election that isn't given directly to a candidates Campaign funding. For example a restaurant who donates food to a campain event, has to count the cost of that food Words the amount that they are legally allowed to donate to that candidate.

The case in manhattan against trump is based solely on the idea that the hush money payments count as in kind donations, And that the people making those donations violated election laws by exceeding the amount they were legally allowed to donate the trump. But that is not necessarily true.There are pretty good arguments to be made that it shouldn't be counted as inclined donations. And a good lawyer would be able two get Acquitted.

But the fact is that most lawyers that trump hires nowadays are complete morons and they would probably fail.

is a farce, done just to try and derail his Presidential run. The looney left (and most but not all on this board) will not try and beat Trump in a straight up election at the polls. Operating like Beria in the old Stalin days (minus the firing squads thought some ahole lefties may opt for that) show me the man and I will show you the crime. Of course demrats as we have seen don't take investigations as well as they think they dish them out.
Tissue?

Trump actually has a pretty decent chance Of being acquitted.

The entire case is based on the d.A considering the hush money payments to be In Kind political donations because the intend behind the payments was to cover up Trump's affairs to protect his character during his campaign.

However, this is not actually as cut-and-dry.As some on the left would have you believe. An in kind donation Is any donation or money spent to support an election that isn't given directly to a candidates Campaign funding. For example a restaurant who donates food to a campain event, has to count the cost of that food Words the amount that they are legally allowed to donate to that candidate.

The case in manhattan against trump is based solely on the idea that the hush money payments count as in kind donations, And that the people making those donations violated election laws by exceeding the amount they were legally allowed to donate the trump. But that is not necessarily true.There are pretty good arguments to be made that it shouldn't be counted as inclined donations. And a good lawyer would be able two get Acquitted.

But the fact is that most lawyers that trump hires nowadays are complete morons and they would probably fail.
Hey, guess what your propagandists have failed to tell you?

Michael Cohen has already been convicted for violating campaign finance laws when he paid off Trump's mistresses.

Trump isn't being tried for that. He is being tried for cooking the books when he repaid Cohen.

Now, ordinarily, cooking the books would have been a misdemeanor. However, because Trump did it to cover up Cohen's crimes, this elevates Trump's crimes to a felony.

I hope this catches you up.

Back to the drawing board for you!

I thought you just used your pillow case....
cry-into-my-pillow.jpg

Here's Trump laughing in court today:

trump-court-april-15.jpg

He spent a lot of time whining to the media outside.

Here's me laughing: :lol:

copy it and post it.... or give me the post number... every post has a number top corner...
“The weaponizing of Biden's justice clowns is not something normal people want to see in the USA... and the democrats will pay a huge price for it... if the republicans did what they are doing I would walk away and sit the election out to teach them a lessen....”

The plan is simple. We have laws on the books that can put most Democrats behind bars. Start with the current AG, FBI director and go from there. Then, put Biden and Obama on trials. Except do it in a big way. It can be done. Also, arrest and hang the huge number of those who have called for treason.
Remember, you said we should stay home and not vote. What will that do? Give it to the Democrats again. Republicans get power, deal with the anti-Americans.
What a darn shame the Republicans have been completely unable to find a single shred of evidence against Joe Biden, despite all their best efforts, eh?

Nor were they ever able to find anything against Obama!

:auiqs.jpg:

Ya knowwwww...one might say y'all have been seriously gaslighted.

What a darn shame the Republicans have been completely unable to find a single shred of evidence against Joe Biden, despite all their best efforts, eh?

Nor were they ever able to find anything against Obama!

:auiqs.jpg:

Ya knowwwww...one might say y'all have been seriously gaslighted.
Republicans have plenty. But who is the AG? That is who has to bring the charges. And, a sitting president isn’t going to be charged. But next year, if we have Trump in the office, a Republican AG will bring the charges with plenty of evidence.

Actually, we defeat evil by jailing them and throwing away the keys. Evil begets evil and you have to stop them with the same force if not greater. We have seen what happens when the police are defunded and the DA's are allowed to go after political opponents. Progressives have been patient since Teddy Roselvelt. They progress a little and then step back a little while moving forwards. 2 steps forward 1 step backwards. After 120 years, they are so embolden that they are going after a former President. Something that would never have been done even 6 years ago. Time to stop them all. Put all of the communist Democrats in jail.
^^^ silly There is no such animal.

“The weaponizing of Biden's justice clowns is not something normal people want to see in the USA... and the democrats will pay a huge price for it... if the republicans did what they are doing I would walk away and sit the election out to teach them a lessen....”
Yes if the republicans weaponized our justice Dept. against political opponents It would kill the party for good... a third party would emerge... dems have stacked the deck... don't you get that?... we would never be able to get away with what they are doing so we need to be better than them... not cowardly but also not corrupt... but we don't have to worry about it do we.... we know the GOP the media and the dems and who they all are...

is a farce, done just to try and derail his Presidential run. The looney left (and most but not all on this board) will not try and beat Trump in a straight up election at the polls. Operating like Beria in the old Stalin days (minus the firing squads thought some ahole lefties may opt for that) show me the man and I will show you the crime. Of course demrats as we have seen don't take investigations as well as they think they dish them out.

Ok. Propaganda aside. Let’s talk.

It is perfectly legal to pay someone to keep quiet. You can do so providing that the information you are suppressing is not relating to a crime with no legal jeopardy.

The problem comes in when you write the payments off on your taxes as legal fees. There be the crime.

Remember. Tax evasion is how they got Capone.

The Trump Department of Justice didn't think this trial was a joke or the charges were merely political when the Trump DOJ prosecuted and jailed Michael Cohen for committing the campaign finance crimes.

Why is it that everyone who does Trump's bidding ends up in jaill and but charging the guy who ordered them to commit these crimes, is merely political????

Incidentally, in addition to all of the lawyers who have been disbarred, criminally charged, and/or sanctioned for doing Trump's bidding, the judge today requested that the DA file for sanctions against Trump's attorneys in this case because of their blatant lies to the court in their Motions.

As officers of the Court, they cannot lie to the Court in their filings. Lying to the Courts will get you disbarred, and quickly.

MAGA - Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.

Forum List

Back