Mandatory leadership IQ testing.

I don't think it would do much good......Most of the leftist/RINO movers and shakers causing the ills in our country have something in common, a Ivy League sheepskin, so they are very smart for the most part. They are just evil people leading around vast numbers of useful idiots.

No, I'd be more in favor of IQ tests for their useful idiots before they can vote.

4go80kcoom261.jpg
A smug feeling of superiority with an extra dose of snobitis with careers that can be Fas tracked.

A smug feeling of superiority with an extra dose of snobitis with careers that can be Fas tracked.
Thank goodness someone else gets it.

Ever notice that however bad they fuck things up and finally get ejected from a position be it in the .gov or in the corporate world they always seem to land on their feet and show-up someplace else to plague us?

The Ivy League leftists/RINOS look out after their own and when someone with one of their sheepskins does not follow their leftist/RINO programing they are turned-on by the full might of the Ivy League lawyers.....In other words that's anyone that leans right and is not a RINO.

That's how they roll.

Don't talk like you have all the smart people on your side. We all know better. The right is built on anti-intellectualism. You reject anyone that uses big words or tries to inject nuance into your simple binary thoughts.
Well the left has locked-up the blacks on their plantation, the majority of which stand one standard deviation below whites in the IQ department so it seems to me the left is depending on weak intellects to further their goals.

Hell, given the IQ of the average Somali and Haitian immigrant (two standard deviations below whites) that's not going to improve any time soon either.

IQ testing is controversial but based on the corrosion of leadership in America and the slow approaching collapse of the US economy, it may be necessary to use the tests to identify what appears to be a drop professional intelligence across the board in the US. I raise this issue because in my hometown of Keene, New Hampshire, the CEO of the community’s main medical facility demanded masking in the city but stood silent when New Hampshire Governor, Chris Sununu, declared liquor stores and tobacco outlets as essential businesses.

The message was clear; wear a mask in public while you stay home drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, and using legalized weed because those products apparently have the seal of approval of the American Medical Association. Most reasonable people know that tobacco, alcohol and marijuana attack the human cardiovascular system weakening an immune response during pandemics, but a medical doctor turned bureaucrat and a state governor appear to have difficulty making this connection.

The absurd result of forcing people to wrap a microplastic infested, elasticized piece of paper on the face while they smoke, drink, and toke like there is no tomorrow is not only clinically and politically stupid it is downright fatal to life and limb. You do not need to be genius to figure out that the people dying in hospitals and nursing homes are not dying from a virus, they are succumbing to the end stages of decades of beer, cigarettes, marijuana, cocaine, meth and in many cases all the above.

America’s alcohol, tobacco, and new emerging medical marijuana industries, have powerful lobbies in Wahington DC and they have a de facto, cryptic ownership of politicians and doctors that is anything but healthy. That is why you must navigate shopping carts around climbing walls of beer cases in supermarkets when you can’t find baby formula for infants.

Wrapping paper around faces will do nothing to fix what is broken. It is not just my city but cities across the country that seem to be suffering from leadership low intelligence. The American people should demand that all leaders take a timed, standardized emergency IQ test and post the scores beside their name. When a US president likely could not draw a clock or recognize a hippopotamus, we are in dire straits as a country. When you have idiots flying Ukranian flags over their houses while Russians have thousands of nuclear missiles, that is not good for the health of the country either.

It is time to act with mandatory public leadership IQ tests.
I believe at one time Joe Biden’s IQ was acceptable but he was always a grifter. HIs biggest problem right now is his age and increasing dementia.

Iq tests are like a polygraph, they don't actually mean anything and it's why there is no standard for them or actually used for anything. You can not be very smart and get a good score on a IQ test if you're a good test taker and good at seeing answers.

There is no real IQ test, that's why there are millions of them out with no two alike.

Forum List

Back