Manchin killing Build Back Better is 'devastating' to climate change action, experts say

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
That's the best news I've heard all month.

When Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., announced on Fox News on Sunday that he won’t vote for the current version of Build Back Better, experts predicted he may have single-handedly killed the world’s best hope of avoiding catastrophic climate change.
iu

That's the best news I've heard all month.

When Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., announced on Fox News on Sunday that he won’t vote for the current version of Build Back Better, experts predicted he may have single-handedly killed the world’s best hope of avoiding catastrophic climate change.
iu
It's clear he's a White Supremacist and a threat to Democracy......bet he has some racist and homophopic emails out there somewhere.
I've seen liquor bottles with his name on the label. He gives them out during the election cycle.
He just can't stomach seeing his state turned into Venezuela over the Democrat's hatred of coal.

The people who vote in Democratic primaries would never back him.
All kidding aside, it wouldn't surprise me if someone didn't take a shot at him, literally. Between the Squad and the 5th column media apparatchiks, political violence seems unavoidable for much longer.

More like devastating to their wallets......Take heart "climate change" hucksters, I'm sure Tater's agencies will commission some more bogus "studies" over the next three years that claim we are all going die within the next dozen years or so if we burn another lump of nut coal.
They have newer unmanned satellites to be launched and give us false information from the science ready to go. Their quest is relentless and they have a good amount of the political people on their side.

Of course they would say that. Scary and extreme language is what Democrats do when they want something. It's always extreme wording with them when they want something or don't like it. They always go right to the worst case scenario on everything.

The thing is that eventually Democrats will use their extreme wording so much that at some point it will lose all meaning. When every single day you are saying every little thing is racist, or that every day they are talking about climate change will kill us all, eventually it stops meaning anything.

Democrats are the boy who cried wolf.

When will the lemmings who vote for Democrats figure out that our enemies, and a few elites who benefit, want the US to foot the bill and take the economic fall to fight climate change while the largest producer of greenhouse gases takes over? The lastest drop dead date for when greenhouses gases must be cut in half(by the US of course) is now 2030. If the US makes this drastic move in the next 8 years, we will no longer be the most powerful country in the world and will be economically destroyed. I would love to be a fly on the wall at private meetings of Xi Jinping and Putin as they mock the gullibility and naïveté of much of our electorate and Western Europe.

Last edited:
It's clear he's a White Supremacist and a threat to Democracy......bet he has some racist and homophopic emails out there somewhere.
I've seen liquor bottles with his name on the label. He gives them out during the election cycle.
He just can't stomach seeing his state turned into Venezuela over the Democrat's hatred of coal.
I don't see any of your Trump asseating senators turning down any infrastructure money after they bitched about that bill, hypocrite.

All kidding aside, it wouldn't surprise me if someone didn't take a shot at him, literally. Between the Squad and the 5th column media apparatchiks, political violence seems unavoidable for much longer.
That's what you want isn't it, you fucking nazi.

I don't see any of your Trump asseating senators turning down any infrastructure money after they bitched about that bill, hypocrite.
How can I be a hypocrite?
I can't vote for some Senator from another state.
I think you need a lesson in Civics.....because this is a Republic....not a Democracy.
What one state wants isn't necessarily the same as what another state wants.
Nor can I force the will of my state to follow my beliefs.
This isn't China or Cuba after all.

Forum List

Back