Manafort Trial

So sounds like you are pro money laundering. You know free money without taxes.
How does a judge ensuring that there is a fair trial and Manafort is not railroaded like Mueller has done to his Innocent Victims before costing taxpayers millions in restitution when Mueller and the FBI were sued, 'pro money laundering'?

Money laundering is a crime.
Manufacturing Evidence is a crime.
Engaging in a Coup to oust a duly elected president is a crime.
Withholding exculpatory evidence is a crime.
Working to cover up Espionage Crimes and Negligent handling of classified intel, and helping a Presidential Candidate avoid prosecution for those crimes is a crime.
Destroying Evidence is a Crime.

These are known facts, vs. your accusation.

So what the Fuck is your point?

I don’t think you understand the pardon power or what lawful means
And i Idon'think you understand that Trump would not be charged with "firing Mueller", he would be charged with a crime, with his actions being evidence for that crime.

Manafort was making $40 million a year “representing”the Ukrainian Government

He tried to sneak the money in here without having to pay taxes

Major jail time
That's a claim that has yet to be demonstrated, shit for brains.

That is why we have something called a “trial”
True, so why have you already declared a verdict?

Because I am an Interweb poster

How could his lawful powers possibly be used in the commission of a crime?
If it is decided the intent was to commit a crime, like obstruction .
So exercising your constitutional authority isn't a crime unless you do it to do something that isn't a crime. Is that really what passes for logic in your shriveled brain? To obstruct justice you have to interfere in something that is actually a crime, moron.

you can't impeach the President for using his lawful powers
Of course we can, when they are used in the commission of a crime.

I don’t think you understand the pardon power or what lawful means
If Trump pardons those who broke the law on his behalf, he will be impeached

No place to hide
That may be true, but if he does it in his last month in office, that isn't going to happen.

So exercising your constitutional authority isn't a crime unless you do it to do something that isn't a crime.
No dummy, not what I said. You two foolsbarent making sense. Nobody is going to charge Trump eith "firing Mueller", so you both sound like idiots you aay, "he can't be charged for doing what in his right to do."

Does this mean Manafort didn't help collude to steal the 2016 election?
By what twist of morons logic would it make sense to say that Manafort is charged with one crime, and therefore I not guilty of any other? Damn you people have worms in your brains.

So sounds like you are pro money laundering. You know free money without taxes.
How does a judge ensuring that there is a fair trial and Manafort is not railroaded like Mueller has done to his Innocent Victims before costing taxpayers millions in restitution when Mueller and the FBI were sued, 'pro money laundering'?

Money laundering is a crime.
Manufacturing Evidence is a crime.
Engaging in a Coup to oust a duly elected president is a crime.
Withholding exculpatory evidence is a crime.
Working to cover up Espionage Crimes and Negligent handling of classified intel, and helping a Presidential Candidate avoid prosecution for those crimes is a crime.
Destroying Evidence is a Crime.

These are known facts, vs. your accusation.

So what the Fuck is your point?
Not one thing you wrote is even close to the truth.
Where do you get your news? Alex Jones?

Not one thing the Left has been preaching will happen for 3 years is even close to the truth.
Where do you get your news? From Joy Bray Hard?

1x6nad.jpg

The charges against Trump’s former campaign manager.

What Are the Charges?

This trial concerns only one segment of the charges filed against Manafort.

A superseding indictment filed Feb. 22 in the Eastern District of Virginia charged Manafort and his longtime business associate Richard (Rick) Gates with 32 counts of bank fraud, tax fraud and failure to report foreign bank accounts. Prosecutors allege that beginning as early as 2006, Manafort and Gates disguised millions of dollars’ worth of overseas income stemming from Manafort’s political and lobbying work in Ukraine, where clients included then-President Viktor Yanukovych, Yanukovich’s pro-Russia political party and the party that succeeded Yanukovych’s party after he fled—to Russia—following an uprising in 2014. Funneling millions through accounts in Cyprus, the Seychelles and other locations, the indictment charged, Manafort “used his hidden overseas wealth to enjoy a lavish lifestyle in the United States” that involved spending more than $900,000 on rugs and more than $1 million on clothing for himself.

The February indictment expanded on allegations of money laundering and other charges filed by the special counsel last October, including failure to register as a foreign agent. Charges against Gates were quickly dismissed after he agreed in February to cooperate with the prosecution and pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI and conspiracy to defraud the United States. Gates, who continued working for the Trump campaign in 2016 even after Manafort left and who went on to work on Trump’s inaugural committee, is expected to testifyagainst Manafort.

So at least one of two things have to be true.
Trump did a piss poor job of vetting Manafort .
Or....
Hired him because of all his Russian and Ukrainian ties.

Not one thing the Left has been preaching will happen for 3 years is even close to the truth.
Where do you get your news? From Joy Bray Hard?

1x6nad.jpg
Not the left you dumb fuck. Former CIA agents, former prosecutors, former heads of the FBI and CIA etc etc etc.
Why do you support criminals and liars?

Does this mean Manafort didn't help collude to steal the 2016 election?
By what twist of morons logic would it make sense to say that Manafort is charged with one crime, and therefore I not guilty of any other? Damn you people have worms in your brains.

Your childish insult fails to answer my question.

:cul2:
Well obviously the answer to your stupid question is "no". It is such an obvious answer and stupid question, I did not think you were honestly looking for a response.

Forum List

Back