Manafort sold the pro Russian Ukrainian just like Russia sold Trump....hhhmmmm

How Paul Manafort is connected to the Trump, Russia investigation

So Manafort did the same for the pro Russian Ukraine President as the Russians did for Trump. That was not a coincidence....The reason that Mueller wants Manafort so badly is he was the main collaborator with the Russian agents that were putting out the Pro Trump fake news. He was coordinating it and, Mueller is out to prove, it was all with the blessings of the Orange Clown.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!
Bingo.

IIts pretty obvious where Mueller is going now. There are some very dirty actors in this crooked regime. He is taking them down one at a time. I do think they will eventually reach the Orange Clown.

Everyone knows nothing in the campaign happened without the knowledge and approval of Trump. We are all going to be shocked when we learn how corrupt these people are.

Fire and Fury doesn't even scratch surface. Comey knew it and now Mueller knows it. This case is being built tighter than the hair on the Orange one's scalp reduced head...
:iyfyus.jpg:

So Manafort did the same for the pro Russian Ukraine President as the Russians did for Trump. That was not a coincidence....The reason that Mueller wants Manafort so badly is he was the main collaborator with the Russian agents that were putting out the Pro Trump fake news. He was coordinating it and, Mueller is out to prove, it was all with the blessings of the Orange Clown.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

From the article.
The charges against Manafort and Gates don’t relate to any allegations of misconduct during Trump’s campaign.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

Uh, have you even read the indictment? Do you realize that these "charges" are for things that occurred before Trump ever even announced he was running for president? Do you realize that these "charges" have nothing to do with Russian collusion? It is incredible that people who seem to be able to read are still acting like there's a shred of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.

So lets all get this straight, lol--------->

Manafort set up the whole thing with the Russians, knew everything, and Trump fired him, lololol?

I can hear it now, can't you---------->

Manafort: Mr Trump, I have cut a deal with the Russians to help you win the election.

Trump: Oh thank you, thank you, MAGA, yes.....you know all these secrets, and now I am firing you-) Oh, and by the way, Flynn was in on it too, so if I get elected, I am throwing his ass out the door too, so don't feel bad-)

QUESTION------------> Who colludes with people, then fires them when they know all these dirty little secrets? ANSWER: Stupid Trump, that's who.............he is so dumb..................HOW DUMB IS HE?..................He fires people who he colluded with to steal an election! Yes, yes, he does! And all he had to do was keep them, and claim executive privilege to deflect! He even learned he was under surveillance 10 days AFTER he became President elect, and he STILL chose to fire Flynn who could rat him out, knowing that the FBI had all of their phone calls transcribed, e-mails, and financial documents from the campaign. Boy, is Trump DUMB!

I guess it is true what they say----------> "The good Lord protects drunks and dummies," because Trump was sooooooooo dumb, the special counsel with all of that minutia, hasn't found a thing, lol! NEVER has a President been so surveilled, before.......and after elected; and yet, nothing! DUMB Trump, you are soooo dumb and crooked, you even fooled all the alphabet soup agencies of the federal government. You are the greatest spy since Algier Hiss!

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

From the article.
The charges against Manafort and Gates don’t relate to any allegations of misconduct during Trump’s campaign.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

Uh, have you even read the indictment? Do you realize that these "charges" are for things that occurred before Trump ever even announced he was running for president? Do you realize that these "charges" have nothing to do with Russian collusion? It is incredible that people who seem to be able to read are still acting like there's a shred of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.

Manafort set up the whole thing with the Russians, knew everything, and Trump fired him, lololol?

Manafort: Mr Trump, I have cut a deal with the Russians to help you win the election.

Trump: Oh thank you, thank you, MAGA, yes.....you know all these secrets, and now I am firing you-) Oh, and by the way, Flynn was in on it too, so if I get elected, I am throwing his ass out the door too, so don't feel bad-)

QUESTION------------> Who colludes with people, then fires them when they know all these dirty little secrets? ANSWER: Stupid Trump, that's who.............he is so dumb..................HOW DUMB IS HE?..................He fires people who he colluded with to steal an election! Yes, yes, he does! And all he had to do was keep them, and claim executive privilege to deflect! He even learned he was under surveillance 10 days AFTER he became President elect, and he STILL chose to fire Flynn who could rat him out, knowing that the FBI had all of their phone calls transcribed, e-mails, and financial documents from the campaign. Boy, is Trump DUMB!

I guess it is true what they say----------> "The good Lord protects drunks and dummies," because Trump was sooooooooo dumb, the special counsel with all of that minutia, hasn't found a thing, lol! NEVER has a President been so surveilled, before.......and after elected; and yet, nothing! DUMB Trump, you are soooo dumb and crooked, you even fooled all the alphabet soup agencies of the federal government. You are the greatest spy since Algier Hiss!

Give it time grasshopper. Mueller has the facts. Collusion has been proven. A crime has not yet. When Mueller finally interviews the Orange Clown...it will be Epic. The truth us not in man.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

From the article.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

Give it time grasshopper. Mueller has the facts. Collusion has been proven. A crime has not yet. When Mueller finally interviews the Orange Clown...it will be Epic. The truth us not in man.

Trust me when I say-----------> long before that happens, the former Obama administration leaders will be on the hot seat-) As you said, "get the popcorn" because the Republicans were smart, and did it in open view of the American people. That means...........everything coming out will be public knowledge-)

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

From the article.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

Trust me when I say-----------> long before that happens, the former Obama administration leaders will be on the hot seat-) As you said, "get the popcorn" because the Republicans were smart, and did it in open view of the American people. That means...........everything coming out will be public knowledge-)

Nope...why Trump threatening to fire Republicans he appointed? He is desperate. Why hasn't he implemented the Russian sanctions. He is Putin's Boy.

Just a matter of time till he's swinging in the wind. And his chimp...Nunes will be gone soon.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

From the article.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

Nope...why Trump threatening to fire Republicans he appointed? He is desperate. Why hasn't he implemented the Russian sanctions. He is Putin's Boy.

Just a matter of time till he's swinging in the wind. And his chimp...Nunes will be gone soon.

OK, if you say so-) We shall see who is correct! Nobody is 100% correct, or wrong, so I won't insist you are in error. The only thing I will remind you is..........what is more probable! If you actually think that when Republicans that were against Trump as much as the Democrats just switched sides because they got stupid, I got some swampland in Florida I will sell you-)

No sir, they switched sides because they seen the evidence, and didn't want to be on the wrong side of history, lol. What could Trump give them to switch? NOTHING, especially if he is impeached.

Republican politicians aren't the sharpest knives in the kitchen, but they aren't stupid.

I know, you believe........or pretend to believe............that Trump is done. If you honestly believe that Washington politicians just decided to jump on his train AFTER they seen the evidence, then that explains why you better get some Prozac before the truth is laid bare, and while I am not a doctor, I sure don't want you to commit Hari-Kari, so you better line a prescription up. By June or July, the Democrats are going to be called Depression-crats.

Have a great 201:cool:

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

From the article.

OK, if you say so-) We shall see who is correct! Nobody is 100% correct, or wrong, so I won't insist you are in error. The only thing I will remind you is..........what is more probable! If you actually think that when Republicans that were against Trump as much as the Democrats just switched sides because they got stupid, I got some swampland in Florida I will sell you-)

No sir, they switched sides because they seen the evidence, and didn't want to be on the wrong side of history, lol. What could Trump give them to switch? NOTHING, especially if he is impeached.

Republican politicians aren't the sharpest knives in the kitchen, but they aren't stupid.

I know, you believe........or pretend to believe............that Trump is done. If you honestly believe that Washington politicians just decided to jump on his train AFTER they seen the evidence, then that explains why you better get some Prozac before the truth is laid bare, and while I am not a doctor, I sure don't want you to commit Hari-Kari, so you better line a prescription up. By June or July, the Democrats are going to be called Depression-crats.

Have a great 201:cool:

M U E L L E R

He will give us the truth....if the Orange Clown doesn't fire him first.

Forum List

Back