Manafort accused of repeatedly lying to Mueller and FBI

If Mueller claims someone is lying, then he probably isn't.
Haha....okay!

*Cuckoo*.
*Cuckoo*
how do they know he lied? explain that to the class.

Because Flynn admitted and swore to it. Duh, what a stupid question.
Hmmm, no. He was being threatened with going to prison for a long time and financial ruin. Any claims made under those circumstances aren't worth the bandwidth it would take to post them.

Except if they can be corroborate with evidence he provided or already had.

I am sure there are pictures with him with a different tie on.

He swore to the court?" You believe that's proof that he wasn't lying?
You must be drunk already. I am saying that he admitted he lied, because he got caught lying. He knew he would be convicted and dealt wirh harshly, because he committed the crime. So he pled guilty. Come on man, this is baby stuff. You have no excuse not to have the most basic facts of this topic at your disposal.
No, he plead guilty because Torquemada Mueller was threatening him with the destruction of his life.

We aren't required to indulge you pathetic fantasy that our judicial system is actually just and fair. Only pathetic buffoons believe that.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of violating the plea deal he agreed to earlier this year by repeatedly lying to prosecutors and FBI agents during recent debriefing sessions.

Mueller says Manafort breached plea deal by lying

Special counsel Robert Mueller said in a court filing Monday that Paul Manafort had breached his plea agreement by lying to investigators since signing the agreement.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-6.55.14-PM.png

In the status report, which was filed after the parties had asked for a delay in the previous deadline, Manafort denied that he had not been cooperative.

Mueller: Manafort Has Lied To Investigators Since Plea Deal

This does not sound good for Manafort. Sounds like life in prison.
Drumpf got word to him that he would be pardoned.

I agree - but I don't believe Trump can pardon his way out of this tangled mess. Mueller knows too much.
What might happen is that Drumpf pardons Manafort and Mueller nails his orange ass to the wall. I can see Drumpf believing he is smarter than Mueller
What does on have to do with the other? If Mueller could nail Trump, he would have done it already.

You laugh because you have no clue what's going on. The Mule is CLAIMING lies, but hasn't proven anything yet. Convenient how you ignore the Mule's history of suborning perjury. Multiple times. See Senator Stevens, Enron, Hatfill, four innocent me imprisoned in Boston. Jus because people tell the truth and the Mule wants something different does NOT mean they lied. More likely, Mueller lied. Again. I've never mentioned Cohen so you lose there too.

Bwahahahahah!

No I laugh because you don’t know what your talking about. The judge will rule on if it’s a breach of the plea. They have more than enough evidence to prove many people were lying. Mueller didn’t decide for the grand jury and he won’t decide this either.

You seem to be indicating Mueller can just make up his own mind and thats how it goes. That’s not how it works. So yes....I am laughing but not why you think.

Mueller may make up his own addled mind, but that doesn't mean he's remotely right. He has a HISTORY of suborning perjury for witnesses via threats and other illegal means. He has so much evidence that he's afraid to go to court against the company HE indicted. Crying he isn't ready (translation: he didn't think to fabricate any evidence as he has been convicted of before). TDS sufferers had best prepare for more rounds of disappointment.
Desperate Trump cultist fantasy.....

So what part of that post wasn't true? Google is your friend. Your desperate fantasies of Mueller getting Trump are not going to happen.

CNN is reporting that Trump is in a foul mood and totally distracted since the Michael Cohen plea. We'll see how he performs in Argentina. Will Trump start a war for distraction?
If CNN reported it, then we are supposed to believe it? Really?

Michael Cohen proved Trump COLLUSION with Russia today. Trump is in deep shit.

So Mueller has proved that Russian changed votes?
What does "changing votes" have to do with Muellers probe? The probe is to find out who participated in the russian attempt to influence the election.
Obviously not. The purpose of the probe is to get Trump by any means necessary.

This is supposed to be the tail end of the "investigation". Mueller should be getting people for this related to hacking not process crimes.

He was being threatened with going to prison for a long time and financial ruin.
Because he is a criminal. Oops, you forgot that part. No, your desperate Trump cultism has no bearing on reality.
No, it's because Mueller is a criminal who will destroy anyone he can in his ruthless campaign to get Trump by any means necessary.

What Corsi is accusing Mueller's team of is what Andrew Weissmann did in at least the ENRON trials and in fact had convictions over turned

Manafort and Cohen are massive liars?! Not sure what value they are to Mueller? Manafort is playing for a pardon. Cohen is toast due to state crimes, but WTF do they have to do with Russian Collusion?

Manafort and Cohen are massive liars?! Not sure what value they are to Mueller? Manafort is playing for a pardon. Cohen is toast due to state crimes, but WTF do they have to do with Russian Collusion?

Duh, don't you think Mueller has corroboration from multiple sources?

Duh, don't you think Mueller has corroboration from multiple sources?

Like who, Russians? Or maybe the CIA or NSA just happened to be tracking Trump conversations? That's one huge assumption. The other probability is that Mueller has found nothing criminal, i.e. no collusion or conspiracy, just business dealings. Ever think of that?

Special counsel Robert Mueller is accusing former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort of violating the plea deal he agreed to earlier this year by repeatedly lying to prosecutors and FBI agents during recent debriefing sessions.

Mueller says Manafort breached plea deal by lying

Special counsel Robert Mueller said in a court filing Monday that Paul Manafort had breached his plea agreement by lying to investigators since signing the agreement.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-6.55.14-PM.png

In the status report, which was filed after the parties had asked for a delay in the previous deadline, Manafort denied that he had not been cooperative.

Mueller: Manafort Has Lied To Investigators Since Plea Deal

This does not sound good for Manafort. Sounds like life in prison.
With the stuff they put him through I would be telling them anythings just to go to prison and get the hell away from them. Damm they put the guy in solitary confinement for 90 days. No visitors, or contact with any one except his attnrys WOW and he was not even convicted of anything.

He was being threatened with going to prison for a long time and financial ruin.
Because he is a criminal. Oops, you forgot that part. No, your desperate Trump cultism has no bearing on reality.
Horseshit. Hillary is a criminal. Flynn is just a poor sap ensnared by a witch hunt. Ar eyou actually trying to tell us that our system of "justice" isn't thoroughly corrupt? Any claim based on that premise is automatically rejected.
Sorry, your Trump cult fantasies don't appear to have any bearing on reality. You are embarrassing yourself.

Flynn...the foreign agent and criminal whom Trump appointed to head our national security...sorry Trumpkin, history will not be kind to trump or to you cultists...

If Mueller claims someone is lying, then he probably isn't.
Haha....okay!

*Cuckoo*.
*Cuckoo*
how do they know he lied? explain that to the class.

Because Flynn admitted and swore to it. Duh, what a stupid question.
Hmmm, no. He was being threatened with going to prison for a long time and financial ruin. Any claims made under those circumstances aren't worth the bandwidth it would take to post them.

Except if they can be corroborate with evidence he provided or already had.
What "evidence?"

Trump cultist fantasy
Well, that just makes you sound stupid. You, of course, have reserved this moronic standard especially for your cult leader and his high priests.

You are mistaken to believe I "love Trump". It isn't about "loving Trump" it is about my deep hatred for politicians and bureaucrats.
*Not named Trump

Trump at least is entertaining. Parasites like Ryan, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Mueller I honestly have such a deep hatred for them.
He can be entertaining as a game show host. No need to keep him in the Oval Office.

At least he is better than the retarded son of a former president and the affirmative action hire we had last time.
Thanks for your opinion.

Forum List

Back