Man With Gun Makes It Pass TSA & Onto Plane - So What??

People carrying guns on planes isn't a problem. People LIKE YOU carrying guns on planes is a problem.
I am an American..therefore I have the right to carry my weapon onto a plane like any other American...

But I get it, you don't view people who don't look and think like you as Americans, therefore, you are more than OK with restricting the rights of those people...

Thanks for confirming my signature

"The Transportation Security Administration has started an investigation after an official said a gun may have been missed during a security check at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. A carry-on bag screening detected an item on Tuesday that may have been a firearm, said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. The bag did not set off an alarm when it was run a second time through the screening device, and the passenger was allowed to leave the checkpoint with the bag. TSA has not definitively identified the item and does not know the identity of the passenger. "As a prudent security measure, TSA scanned the terminal for the passenger with the carry-on bag in question," the statement said. "By the time they saw it, the passenger was probably on a flight," the official said. The agency said in its statement that its officers are finding guns "at an alarming rate at checkpoints." Last year set a record for firearms caught at checkpoints -- even though fewer people were traveling because of the pandemic."

Fortunately, for this guy - he was able to get his gun on the plane without government trying to come down on him like a ton of bricks.....if it is as reported, and he did have a gun.... so what?? Why shouldn't he or anyone else be able to carry their weapons onto a plane?? Whatever measures that was put into place after 9/11 -- most of it was overreach and a chance to implement tyranny onto the rest of us...and most of it has outlived its time....the whole taking off your shoes, dictating what you can or can't carry on, all of the hurdles and checkpoints -- all of this is overreach.....All because of something that happened one time over 20 years ago and hasn't happened since...so why keep these policies in place? In fact, why do we still have a TSA? All of that should abolished and left up to the airlines to decide what security measures best serves their passengers. If by chance, some muslim decides he wants to hijack another plane, the more armed people on that plane, the more likely that muslim will be stopped.....
He probably told them that he was going to kill a Conservative Supreme Court Justice, and Pelosi had the TSA look the other way.

You are too stupid to understand that when you enter someone else's property you don't get to do whatever you want. The airport and airplane are not your property. Same deal going to a concert or a football game, security will examine bags, purses, frisk someone, etc because if you want to enter you play by their rule which means no guns, knives, mace whatever. How can you be an adult and not understand this? Are you really this stupid?
The airport is OUR PROPERTY...it is public property.....so therefore, government has no right to tell us what we can or can't carry.....

And once private businesses are not burdened with the shackles of big government, they will allow passengers to open carry....since that will be the more profitable position to take...

Next you are going to tell us that private businesses were right to mandate to their customers that they had to wear a mask to enter their store or restaurant.....you clearly hate liberty and freedom

He probably told them that he was going to kill a Conservative Supreme Court Justice, and Pelosi had the TSA look the other way.
Well, since the people who are providing around the clock protection to judges are the same "government employees" that make up the TSA -- that would be a dumb ass argument made by a person who is afraid to answer the question...

Why shouldn't all passengers carry weapons onto the plane??

I am an American..therefore I have the right to carry my weapon onto a plane like any other American...

But I get it, you don't view people who don't look and think like you as Americans, therefore, you are more than OK with restricting the rights of those people...

As I stated, people like you are the problem, not the solution. If you can change, and become a civil rights supporter instead of a civil rights oppressor, there's hope. But I doubt you can do that.

As I stated, people like you are the problem, not the solution. If you can change, and become a civil rights supporter instead of a civil rights oppressor, there's hope. But I doubt you can do that.
I support the right of gays and trans people to live their lives without fragile minded dic suckers like you trying to impede on that...that would be a supporter of Civil Rights...you would be on the other side of that...

Matter of fact, Conservatives haven't been on the right side of Civil Rights...ever....

They just get defeated and then pretend they never held that defeated position years later....

The airport is OUR PROPERTY...it is public property.....so therefore, government has no right to tell us what we can or can't carry.....

And once private businesses are not burdened with the shackles of big government, they will allow passengers to open carry....since that will be the more profitable position to take...

Next you are going to tell us that private businesses were right to mandate to their customers that they had to wear a mask to enter their store or restaurant.....you clearly hate liberty and freedom
Oh really, so I can walk into a courtroom with a gun. Same for a school because government owns it? lol. You are such a fag troll.

"TSA has not definitively identified the item."
You can argue against your own post all day, if you'd like.
And you can deflect all day if you want...

Why shouldn't we all be able to carry guns onto the plane?

the only way to guarantee safety is not by banning guns, it is by allowing them...

And you can deflect all day if you want...
Quoting your own OP undermining your propaganda isn't deflecting, it's just exposing you as a fool.
Why shouldn't we all be able to carry guns onto the plane?
Where did I say we shouldn't?
the only way to guarantee safety is not by banning guns, it is by allowing them...
Is that your opinion? It's not mine, Biffany.

"The Transportation Security Administration has started an investigation after an official said a gun may have been missed during a security check at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. A carry-on bag screening detected an item on Tuesday that may have been a firearm, said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. The bag did not set off an alarm when it was run a second time through the screening device, and the passenger was allowed to leave the checkpoint with the bag. TSA has not definitively identified the item and does not know the identity of the passenger. "As a prudent security measure, TSA scanned the terminal for the passenger with the carry-on bag in question," the statement said. "By the time they saw it, the passenger was probably on a flight," the official said. The agency said in its statement that its officers are finding guns "at an alarming rate at checkpoints." Last year set a record for firearms caught at checkpoints -- even though fewer people were traveling because of the pandemic."

Fortunately, for this guy - he was able to get his gun on the plane without government trying to come down on him like a ton of bricks.....if it is as reported, and he did have a gun.... so what?? Why shouldn't he or anyone else be able to carry their weapons onto a plane?? Whatever measures that was put into place after 9/11 -- most of it was overreach and a chance to implement tyranny onto the rest of us...and most of it has outlived its time....the whole taking off your shoes, dictating what you can or can't carry on, all of the hurdles and checkpoints -- all of this is overreach.....All because of something that happened one time over 20 years ago and hasn't happened since...so why keep these policies in place? In fact, why do we still have a TSA? All of that should abolished and left up to the airlines to decide what security measures best serves their passengers. If by chance, some muslim decides he wants to hijack another plane, the more armed people on that plane, the more likely that muslim will be stopped.....

Makes it pass?

Something doesn't make sense. Apparently the gun wasn't used for any nefarious purpose so why would a person take one aboard a plane? Everyone in the world knows that it can get you into big trouble. My guess is that the person in question was part of law enforcement possibly on a federal level but he did not follow protocol.

You are too stupid to understand that when you enter someone else's property you don't get to do whatever you want. The airport and airplane are not your property. Same deal going to a concert or a football game, security will examine bags, purses, frisk someone, etc because if you want to enter you play by their rule which means no guns, knives, mace whatever. How can you be an adult and not understand this? Are you really this stupid?
Yes they really are that stupid.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Government SHOULD not have the authority to prevent you from carrying your weapon on a plan. The airline does.

Once again, you sarcastically take out of context the argument against the government ass probe you enjoy.

Something doesn't make sense. Apparently the gun wasn't used for any nefarious purpose so why would a person take one aboard a plane? Everyone in the world knows that it can get you into big trouble. My guess is that the person in question was part of law enforcement possibly on a federal level but he did not follow protocol.
If you give advance notice to the airlines and have the weapon properly stored, you can take said weapon to your destination as long as it is checked baggage. But TSA is run by people, some people forget that they have a weapon, but the word "MAY" gives me a suspicion that it wasnt.

Well, since the people who are providing around the clock protection to judges are the same "government employees" that make up the TSA -- that would be a dumb ass argument made by a person who is afraid to answer the question...

Why shouldn't all passengers carry weapons onto the plane??
Guns don’t belong on planes, that you don’t understand that, is not surprising.

Guns don’t belong on planes, that you don’t understand that, is not surprising.
He does understand that. He is making a douchy, snarky bullshit point that government has the right to infringe, and therefore, we must all give up our guns and take whatever ass rape government chooses.

Frankly, Biff's schtick has become so fucking routine, that he thinks he is making a point, and ends up making the EXACT OPPOSITE point because his snark knows no end.

Forum List

Back