Man with 27 DUI convictions released from prison. More liberal criminal coddling

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This nut is time bomb and should have been locked up permanently long ago.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews...nce?nstrack=sid:9246929|met:300|cat:0|order:2

jan 6 2015
MOORHEAD, Minn. -- A man convicted in 27 drunken driving-related cases in Minnesota has been released to residential placement in Clay County.

Danny Lee Bettcher, 61, was released Dec. 29 after serving about five years in prison for his latest drunken driving-related conviction, said Minnesota Department of Corrections spokeswoman Sarah Latuseck.
Bettcher is being supervised under Intensive Supervised Release, which keeps him on GPS and continuous transdermal monitoring.

Examples of conditions Bettcher may be required to adhere to include following the direction of his probation officer at all times, avoiding drugs and alcohol, not going into places that serve alcohol, not possessing a firearm, and submitting to unannounced visits and searches of his home at any time, Latuseck said.

• Banned
DUIs are super-violent drug criminals but the auto industry loves them and pays the "legal system" to coddle them. Car crashes mean car sales.

Aren't they just awful???

th

A direct result of a corruption of the concept of paying one's debt to society and thereafter being free.

A person shouldn't even be given the ability to have so many DUI's. Why have the authority people in his area continued to let him roam free after each and every one?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A person shouldn't even be given the ability to have so many DUI's. Why have the authority people in his area continued to let him roam free after each and every one?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
He's been doing 5 years in prison from the last DUI...

^^^ Yeah, but the guy is now up to almost 30 DUI incidents. How many does he have to be guilty of in order for the authority people in his area to finally realize that letting him out of jail is a favor to no one in the area including themselves?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This nut is time bomb and should have been locked up permanently long ago.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews...nce?nstrack=sid:9246929|met:300|cat:0|order:2

jan 6 2015
MOORHEAD, Minn. -- A man convicted in 27 drunken driving-related cases in Minnesota has been released to residential placement in Clay County.

Danny Lee Bettcher, 61, was released Dec. 29 after serving about five years in prison for his latest drunken driving-related conviction, said Minnesota Department of Corrections spokeswoman Sarah Latuseck.
Bettcher is being supervised under Intensive Supervised Release, which keeps him on GPS and continuous transdermal monitoring.

Examples of conditions Bettcher may be required to adhere to include following the direction of his probation officer at all times, avoiding drugs and alcohol, not going into places that serve alcohol, not possessing a firearm, and submitting to unannounced visits and searches of his home at any time, Latuseck said.

As a liberal, I think he should be locked away until he is too feeble to drive.

If Minnesota wants to pay to keep an 80 year who is unable to drive in prison- fine with me.

• Banned

God bless you always!!!

Holly
He's been doing 5 years in prison from the last DUI...

And then they released him!!!!! He should be locked up forever, you criminal coddler.

As a liberal, I think he should be locked away until he is too feeble to drive.

If Minnesota wants to pay to keep an 80 year who is unable to drive in prison- fine with me.

Doesn't matter how old he is. This psychopath is gonna keep on driving drunk till he kills somebody. He has to be locked up forever. THINK

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The auto industry pays legislators and judges to go easy on drunk drivers. Car crashes mean car sales. Same reason the auto industry is allowed to sell cars that do 2-3 times the speed limit and install internet access into cars.

^^^ What them car dealership people obviously do not get it that a person who dies in an automobile accident can not replace what is totaled in the accident because they are dead and the more people who die in such a way, the fewer customers they are going to have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ What them car dealership people obviously do not get it that a person who dies in an automobile accident can not replace what is totaled in the accident because they are dead and the more people who die in such a way, the fewer customers they are going to have.

The auto industry doesn't want people to die, you damn fool. They want CARS to die since car crashes mean car sales. That's why they install airbags along with internet access. THINK

^^^ Even if an airbag is in the picture, those who are in the car can still be killed if the accident is severe enough. My mom was once hit from the side right where she was sitting. If she had been hit hard enough, an airbag wouldn't have been able to save her.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

After #10 you should lose your arms. Just chop em off.

That's pretty extreme even by my DUI-hater standards. But I do think cops should be allowed to "soften up" drunk drivers. Cracked ribs and black eyes kinda stuff. Enough to make them think.

Have a multiple dui sister in law. She should have her eyesight removed. I am serious. If I were the judge I would order it and grant no appeal. If I were the jailer, I would carry it out: give me a spoon and hold her down.

Anyone who drinks buzz and drives should be put out of the way. No mercy.

Last edited:
Have a multiple dui sister in law. She should have her eyesight removed. I am serious. If I were the judge I would order it and grant no appeal. If I were the jailer, I would carry it out: give me a spoon and hold her down.

Anyone who drinks buzz and drives should be put out of the way. No mercy.

And texting drivers are even worse. The DUI can always say "i didn't know i was drunk" and sometimes that's true. The texting drivers always knows he's greatly endangering others.

Forum List

Back