Man wins lottery and continues to get food stamps

I don't even buy that graph for a second..

75% of those on welfare don't even know what a republican or democrat is...

They're so fucking stupid they just go with the person who gives them free money to hold a sign (democrats/unions).

All most democrats on welfare know is that Obama is the guy who's allegedly supposed to give them free shit...

Democrats give away free shit, hence they're good caring people.

Republicans are against giving away free shit, hence they hate people.

Thats pretty much most of the lefts understanding on republican vs democrat.

Republicans give more to charity than Democrats every year. Their goes that theory.

It is freedom to do so that we want. We don't need the Government deciding what charities and how much.

Last edited:
actually, most people living in poverty don't vote at all.

keep going, though. it's funny watching your delusions.

That is possible but, on election day in many urban centers Unions rent dozens of vans and drive around the government housing projects picking up poor folks to take them to the polls. I know because I drove one of those vans.

That is the kind of things unions do that don't show up as campaign contributions. BTW, ALL of the folks I picked up were black so it was a certain Democrat vote.

Everybody gets social security; it isn't based upon income.

No shit. But it should be, which is what I meant. A means test of some arbitrary number over a million would mean that such a person could only collect the EXACT amount contributed, no more.

The I in FICA stands for Insurance. Do you want to means test all insurance, or just Social Security?

If I have a million dollars does that mean my life insurance policy is no good?

But it's a statistical likelihood...

No speculation please. The government does not keep a statistic of Political affiliation of food stamp recipient.

Lol you guys are silly. I know the area he lives, our local news is reporting he is registered as a democrat. The dude is a Democrat. Get over it.

If it's being reported he's a Dem, why is everyone having so much trouble providing a link to these alleged reports?

So the number of Republicans receiving food stamps is a little less than half the number of Democrats. That's still a decent size chunk of Republicans so your stats still do not prove this man is a Democrat. That's what we're looking for here, proof. You claimed it was a fact. You rightfully got called on it and then you started acting like a baby even though you were the one who titled the thread to purposely inflame people in the first place. (It backfired on you)

So after all of this you still have no proof that this man is registered Democrat or even registered to vote at all. You seem to keep glossing over that third possibility.

So much for Freespeech on this board.

Isn't maliciously changing a title a violation of the rules?

Aren't thread titles subjective? If thread title are not subjective there are 100s that will need to be changed. Just about every Dem title comes to mind.

This is censorship. The Dems love censorship.

I'm not a Democrat and I'm still waiting for your proof. :eusa_whistle:

So the number of Republicans receiving food stamps is a little less than half the number of Democrats. That's still a decent size chunk of Republicans so your stats still do not prove this man is a Democrat. That's what we're looking for here, proof. You claimed it was a fact. You rightfully got called on it and then you started acting like a baby even though you were the one who titled the thread to purposely inflame people in the first place. (It backfired on you)

So after all of this you still have no proof that this man is registered Democrat or even registered to vote at all. You seem to keep glossing over that third possibility.

Aren't thread titles subjective? If thread title are not subjective there are 100s that will need to be changed. Just about every Dem title comes to mind.

I find it astounding that YOU of all people would be called a DEMOCRAT...:lol:

Ur a democrat....

You're certainly not on my side of the aisle.

Ur a democrat....

your side is a padded room fuck nugget. :thup:

Ur a democrat....

ok I'm asking. Other than Charles Main saying that the news was reporting that he was a democrat do you have a source verifing that he is in fact a democrat?

Or a republican?

People lie in their thread titles all the time and I haven't noticed the mods *correcting* them before.

And they all paid into social security their whole lives. Social security is them getting their money back that the government took from them. It's not a handout-it's something they've earned by paying into. I don't suppose you're for the government cutting their social security-thus robbing them of the money they forced those seniors to pay the government.

The lady across the lake never worked a day in her life, her husband died 30 years ago and she still gets a check. Her house is worth over $500K and she has no mortgage. Her maid has worked there for 30 years.

Her husband paid in to it his entire life and the spouse can collect 1/2 of what the husband SS check was...

she is not getting rich off of a 200 check a month....:cuckoo:

How do you know how much it is?

In either case she never contributed a cent and doesn't need it. But she gets it anyway. This is the problem with this ponzi scheme.

It is just common sense Dude. Dems are lazy welfare leaches. They vote Democrat to get free stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - ‪Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!‬‏[/ame]

And they all paid into social security their whole lives. Social security is them getting their money back that the government took from them. It's not a handout-it's something they've earned by paying into. I don't suppose you're for the government cutting their social security-thus robbing them of the money they forced those seniors to pay the government.

The lady across the lake never worked a day in her life, her husband died 30 years ago and she still gets a check. Her house is worth over $500K and she has no mortgage. Her maid has worked there for 30 years.

So you're again inheritance? :cuckoo:

No. I'm against her government subsidy that she never earned and doesn't need.

edit: plus legally speaking when you're married the money is considered to be both of yours-hence in a divorce each spouse gets roughly 50% of assets.

Social Security is not an asset legally speaking, nor should it be.

I have a similar neighbor, only she's even luckier. She was married three times to wealthy men who all died and left her a fortune. But she still collects Social Security. TIME FOR A MEANS TEST HERE as Step #1, folks!!

Yup.

Forum List

Back