Man who put his feet on Pelosi's desk loses job, asks for leniency on travel restriction

Ahhhhh....too bad....so sad. Maybe his hero trump can help him out....Hope he doesn't hold his breath....Idiots deserve what idiots ask for.
I loved that patriot. i just wish they could have cornered her somehow and %^%$# the *$#^* out of her %^&#

Pelosi is a piece of shit....too afraid of the radical elements in her own party to condemn them for such things as Jew Hatred.

She has earned everyone's disrespect.
She is the most powerful woman in Congress. So go ahead and whine.
She ordered lax security that day GFD you. A defenseless girl was murdered you fucking POS scum bag.

All because of TDS you brainless fucktard
Get it straight. A terrorist was snuffed out, you fucking POS scum bag.
These MAGA nuts are quoting Putin word for word.

Ahhhhh....too bad....so sad. Maybe his hero trump can help him out....Hope he doesn't hold his breath....Idiots deserve what idiots ask for.
I loved that patriot. i just wish they could have cornered her somehow and %^%$# the *$#^* out of her %^&#

Pelosi is a piece of shit....too afraid of the radical elements in her own party to condemn them for such things as Jew Hatred.

She has earned everyone's disrespect.
She is the most powerful woman in Congress. So go ahead and whine.
She ordered lax security that day GFD you. A defenseless girl was murdered you fucking POS scum bag.

All because of TDS you brainless fucktard
Get it straight. A terrorist was snuffed out, you fucking POS scum bag.
These MAGA nuts are quoting Putin word for word.
God you must be so embarrassed on how our man Vlad make Joe look like an ass.......lolol

has to call on certain reporters for scripted questions he stumbles on. And you voted for the senile tard......lolol

Don't you feel like a real stoopid MF?

Forum List

Back