Man Who Marched In Charlottesville White Supremacy Rally Disowned By Family

Again................I'm going to ask this question...................

If the white supremacists were going to be "peaceful" at their demonstration, then why did so many of them show up with helmets, shields, bats, body armor, and guns?

Peaceful demonstrators don't need weapons and armor.

Because they knew that the left would show up to attack them and that the police would let them.

Let's keep it real here.
MLK Jr. knew that his civil rights protestors would be attacked and beaten....they didn't seem to need to bring sticks and bats and shields and armor. Obviously, the Alt-Right is made up of pussies.

1. MLK, knew the bad press from those beatings would be his greatest weapon. That route is not open to the neo nazis.

2. The nazis are not the alt-right. That's bullshit.
The NAZIS and Alt-Right are hand in glove.....totally.

And why wouldn't the neo-nazis think that route was open to them? Are you saying, like I did, that they are pussies? Or just too stupid (and pussies) to think things out like MLK Jr. did?

1. No, it's not.

2. Because the media, the MSM, and even the small NON-msm, is and will hopefully ALWAYS be completely hostile to them.

If the white supremacists were going to be "peaceful" at their demonstration, then why did so many of them show up with helmets, shields, bats, body armor, and guns?

Because they knew that the left would show up to attack them and that the police would let them.

Let's keep it real here.
Way to stick up for the nazis, nazi.

NOt sticking up for anyone. just stating the obvious.

If you want to make a point attacking the Nazi, why not pick one of the many that are valid.

You lefties are the ones that have created the situation where the FUCKING NAZIS, can reasonably claim that they felt a need to protect themselves.

if they weren't confronted violently the stuff would have been useless.

They were confronted violently though, and the anti-fa idiots were just as well armed.

If it wasn't for the left and government using this as an excuse to crack down on any protest from the right I would say let the two groups have at it. However as the progressive mantra is "let no crisis go to waste" They will use this to quash other speech by other people on the Right.

And Anti-fa will be emboldened to as usual lump anyone disagreeing with them as fascist.
Mother fucking lies.
Your people came there to riot and riot they did.
You fascists are the ones on the hot seat. The nazis who killed the girl will be tried and hopefully sent to prison the rest of his life..
Now all the faces visible on video have been exposed and their lives are ruined. Take your hood off and show us your face..

They are not "my people". I find them repulsive.

If Anti-fa hadn't confronted them, they would have marched, made their noise, and have been gone.

If he did it with pre-meditation he should be put to death, if not, 30 to life. You actually thought I was going to defend the moron?

And in the process several innocent people have been mis-identified as being at the rally, you doxxing fucktard

I don't wear any hood, however your bigotry puts you more in line with those assholes than with me. Deal with it, bitch.
Your kind must be confronted each and every place you go.
A message must be sent that hate ( and this president's views ) will not be tolerated..

And there you go.

By using the nazis to smear your political opponents, you

1. minimize the evilness of the ACTUAL nazis, which empowers them and helps their recruitment.

2. pisses off tens of millions of good people on the right.

3. terrifies millions of dumb people on the Left who believe your bullshit.

How many times do you have to be told the answer? They showed up that way to defend themselves from proven violent democrat thugs!
Seems you know these hate groups motivations very well. Too well. It would be easy to believe you're a card carrying member..
I do. With all the video proof of the regressives committing crime and assault over and over, it's only prudent to be armed whenever you are exposed to these scum.

DHHCyb0XgAA0JhW.jpg

These are the faces of hate. Look closely and post anyone you find. You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!

20768146_10154627425636793_6372459606206429945_n.jpg

20799977_10154627426241793_1751740896647321497_n.jpg

20799936_10154627426461793_1882451526002173310_n.jpg

20770508_10154627426616793_7770770019696454575_n.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence Joins Call To ID White Supremacists From Charlottesville March

Expose all those racist terrorist bastards.
Some of the vermin have already quit their jobs voluntarily, others have been ostracized in their communities. If only the white supremacists on this forum would show their faces.... but they're cowards.
unlike you and your nazi beliefs, we believe that everyone has a right to their own thoughts and beliefs. It's what soldiers died for, just like those who won't stand for the national anthem or those who burn the flag. it's all the same naive little nazi.

It's a good idea.

Let's start posting pictures of BLM protesters and Islamists, and demand they all be fired from their jobs and disowned by their families.

You're kidding, right? Democratic thugs have been violently attacking opposition rallies for years now, and even assaulting speakers on college campuses.. Your pet racist vermin have made such gear a necessity, assassinating police officers at rallies now. I know you're all proud of that but it's rather stupid to claim ignorance of why people gear up for marches these days. Why are Democratic Party employees wearing masks and carrying weapons to marches?

Well, they were probably wearing masks to protect their identity and jobs because they were more educated than those dumb fuck nazi's that put it all out in the open and jeopardized their lively hood. That would be my guess just smarter.

if they weren't confronted violently the stuff would have been useless.

They were confronted violently though, and the anti-fa idiots were just as well armed.

If it wasn't for the left and government using this as an excuse to crack down on any protest from the right I would say let the two groups have at it. However as the progressive mantra is "let no crisis go to waste" They will use this to quash other speech by other people on the Right.

And Anti-fa will be emboldened to as usual lump anyone disagreeing with them as fascist.
Mother fucking lies.
Your people came there to riot and riot they did.
You fascists are the ones on the hot seat. The nazis who killed the girl will be tried and hopefully sent to prison the rest of his life..
Now all the faces visible on video have been exposed and their lives are ruined. Take your hood off and show us your face..

They are not "my people". I find them repulsive.

If Anti-fa hadn't confronted them, they would have marched, made their noise, and have been gone.

If he did it with pre-meditation he should be put to death, if not, 30 to life. You actually thought I was going to defend the moron?

And in the process several innocent people have been mis-identified as being at the rally, you doxxing fucktard

I don't wear any hood, however your bigotry puts you more in line with those assholes than with me. Deal with it, bitch.
Your kind must be confronted each and every place you go.
A message must be sent that hate ( and this president's views ) will not be tolerated..

And there you go.

By using the nazis to smear your political opponents, you

1. minimize the evilness of the ACTUAL nazis, which empowers them and helps their recruitment.

2. pisses off tens of millions of good people on the right.

3. terrifies millions of dumb people on the Left who believe your bullshit.
Fuckwad thinks Americans didn't see what they saw on Saturday.
More of your kind have many more hate get togethers the rest of the year..

Says the asshole fucker that is minimizing the horrors inflicted by real nazis, by likening it to enforcing immigration laws.

You and those like you are the strongest allies the nazis have.

Without you, they would be forgotten, perhaps already gone.

Let's keep it real here.
MLK Jr. knew that his civil rights protestors would be attacked and beaten....they didn't seem to need to bring sticks and bats and shields and armor. Obviously, the Alt-Right is made up of pussies.

1. MLK, knew the bad press from those beatings would be his greatest weapon. That route is not open to the neo nazis.

You may not identify them as alt-right but ask any one of them and they will tell you they are and responsible for the alt-right.

You won't get an answer from the nazis on this forum.
and yet there you are.
I'm as far from a nazis one can get.
You're " I know you are but what am I " childishness is lame.
why you using that ploy then? and sure you are little nazi dude.
Jc is so tired of me kicking his ass day after day it's hilarious his weak flaccid attempts of impuning my integrity.

What integrity?

You won't get an answer from the nazis on this forum.
and yet there you are.
I'm as far from a nazis one can get.
You're " I know you are but what am I " childishness is lame.

Yet you are supporting brown shirt tactics.

Are you too ignorant of history to know that?

You're kidding, right? Democratic thugs have been violently attacking opposition rallies for years now, and even assaulting speakers on college campuses.. Your pet racist vermin have made such gear a necessity, assassinating police officers at rallies now. I know you're all proud of that but it's rather stupid to claim ignorance of why people gear up for marches these days. Why are Democratic Party employees wearing masks and carrying weapons to marches?

Well, they were probably wearing masks to protect their identity and jobs because they were more educated than those dumb fuck nazi's that put it all out in the open and jeopardized their lively hood. That would be my guess just smarter.
Well, they were probably wearing masks to protect their identity and jobs

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

Let's keep it real here.

You may not identify them as alt-right but ask any one of them and they will tell you they are and responsible for the alt-right.

Unlike you I don't consider nazis to be reliable sources.

There are a lot of good people on the right, who do not deserve to be smeared with the slur nazi.

Hell, there are BAD PEOPLE on the right, who aren't THAT BAD, and don't deserve to be smeared as nazi.

DHHCyb0XgAA0JhW.jpg

These are the faces of hate. Look closely and post anyone you find. You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!

Jennifer Lawrence Joins Call To ID White Supremacists From Charlottesville March

Some of the vermin have already quit their jobs voluntarily, others have been ostracized in their communities. If only the white supremacists on this forum would show their faces.... but they're cowards.
unlike you and your nazi beliefs, we believe that everyone has a right to their own thoughts and beliefs. It's what soldiers died for, just like those who won't stand for the national anthem or those who burn the flag. it's all the same naive little nazi.

You do have a right to your thoughts and beliefs and so do I. Do you carry any of your thoughts out that include violence? I haven't but I've had some thoughts that could send me to the electric chair. Some thoughts have to be buried.

Let's keep it real here.

There are a lot of good people on the right, who do not deserve to be smeared with the slur nazi.

Hell, there are BAD PEOPLE on the right, who aren't THAT BAD, and don't deserve to be smeared as nazi.

Richard Spencer thinks he's an authority on the alt-right. You know him, correct?

Let's keep it real here.

Richard Spencer thinks he's an authority on the alt-right. You know him, correct?

Vaguely.

DO you respect him as an Authority? And if so, why?

I consider Milo as the best Authority on the Alt Right.

Well, they were probably wearing masks to protect their identity and jobs

ahhh...

cowards

Smarter?

Hard to prove that

What's to prove? I didn't say they were all smarter, just the ones who covered their faces. They knew they would probably be on the news and may have decent employment.

Vaguely.

Oh I see Milo, Bannon and Breitbart, I'm sorry.

DHHCyb0XgAA0JhW.jpg

You do have a right to your thoughts and beliefs and so do I. Do you carry any of your thoughts out that include violence? I haven't but I've had some thoughts that could send me to the electric chair. Some thoughts have to be buried.
what does it matter the results of the beliefs if it is within the limits of the law? violence is perpetuated by all at some time in their lives. BLM have burned cities, that didn't bother you why?

Campus' have had destruction of public property and you haven't denounced that violence, so I'd say you wear the violence plug very well. Me I avoid violence, I attempt to work things out in my personal life. I have faith in my fellow man. No matter who that might be. I will stand up for what I do believe though and that isn't violence that is my right.

Vaguely.

Oh I see Milo, Bannon and Breitbart, I'm sorry.
where is their violence? they have beliefs, you don't like those beliefs and so you wish to silence them. that is what and who you are. you are worse than they ever will be. they allow you to have your belief without being offended.

Forum List

Back