Man Who Marched In Charlottesville White Supremacy Rally Disowned By Family

Again................I'm going to ask this question...................

If the white supremacists were going to be "peaceful" at their demonstration, then why did so many of them show up with helmets, shields, bats, body armor, and guns?

Peaceful demonstrators don't need weapons and armor.

if they weren't confronted violently the stuff would have been useless.

They were confronted violently though, and the anti-fa idiots were just as well armed.

If it wasn't for the left and government using this as an excuse to crack down on any protest from the right I would say let the two groups have at it. However as the progressive mantra is "let no crisis go to waste" They will use this to quash other speech by other people on the Right.

And Anti-fa will be emboldened to as usual lump anyone disagreeing with them as fascist.
And Anti-fa will be emboldened to as usual lump anyone disagreeing with them as fascist.

They were Nazis, fool !

THOSE were Nazi's, or at least Nazi-light.

What anti-fa does is consider anyone to the right of Mitt Romney as a Nazi as well.

If the white supremacists were going to be "peaceful" at their demonstration, then why did so many of them show up with helmets, shields, bats, body armor, and guns?

Because they knew that the left would show up to attack them and that the police would let them.

Let's keep it real here.
MLK Jr. knew that his civil rights protestors would be attacked and beaten....they didn't seem to need to bring sticks and bats and shields and armor. Obviously, the Alt-Right is made up of pussies.

They anticipated a violent reaction to them being there. It's not that hard to understand.

DHHCyb0XgAA0JhW.jpg

These are the faces of hate. Look closely and post anyone you find. You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!

20768146_10154627425636793_6372459606206429945_n.jpg

20799977_10154627426241793_1751740896647321497_n.jpg

20799936_10154627426461793_1882451526002173310_n.jpg

20770508_10154627426616793_7770770019696454575_n.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence Joins Call To ID White Supremacists From Charlottesville March

Expose all those racist terrorist bastards.
Some of the vermin have already quit their jobs voluntarily, others have been ostracized in their communities. If only the white supremacists on this forum would show their faces.... but they're cowards.
Do you honestly think any of our tough talkers here DARED to show their faces in Charlottesville? :lol: Just like they all wimped out of going to Oregon to actually put their money where their mouths were with their heroes, the Bundys.

Because they knew that the left would show up to attack them and that the police would let them.

Let's keep it real here.
MLK Jr. knew that his civil rights protestors would be attacked and beaten....they didn't seem to need to bring sticks and bats and shields and armor. Obviously, the Alt-Right is made up of pussies.

1. MLK, knew the bad press from those beatings would be his greatest weapon. That route is not open to the neo nazis.

2. The nazis are not the alt-right. That's bullshit.

They were confronted violently though, and the anti-fa idiots were just as well armed.

If it wasn't for the left and government using this as an excuse to crack down on any protest from the right I would say let the two groups have at it. However as the progressive mantra is "let no crisis go to waste" They will use this to quash other speech by other people on the Right.

Mother fucking lies.
Your people came there to riot and riot they did.
You fascists are the ones on the hot seat. The nazis who killed the girl will be tried and hopefully sent to prison the rest of his life..
Now all the faces visible on video have been exposed and their lives are ruined. Take your hood off and show us your face..

They are not "my people". I find them repulsive.

If Anti-fa hadn't confronted them, they would have marched, made their noise, and have been gone.

If he did it with pre-meditation he should be put to death, if not, 30 to life. You actually thought I was going to defend the moron?

And in the process several innocent people have been mis-identified as being at the rally, you doxxing fucktard

I don't wear any hood, however your bigotry puts you more in line with those assholes than with me. Deal with it, bitch.
Your kind must be confronted each and every place you go.
A message must be sent that hate ( and this president's views ) will not be tolerated..

Again, what is "my kind"?

Try to be specific.

As usual you try to lump together two things that really are not connected in attempts to discredit one with the sins of the other.

And I'll give you some information up front, I'm married to a woman of Indian descent, so according to those Nazi idiots I'm a race traitor.
Your own words explicitly shows everyone who you are..... and like marrying a Native American exonerates you from your pro nazis views..

Let's keep it real here.

1. MLK, knew the bad press from those beatings would be his greatest weapon. That route is not open to the neo nazis.

It's exactly who the alt right are.

The alt-right has become an umbrella community for the American far-right, a loosely defined movement with a strong center of gravity online and which encompasses a large number of subnetworks.

Some of these subgroups identify primarily as the alt-right, but many are affiliated with more specific strains of white-nationalist ideology—including the Ku Klux Klan, Odinists, Neo-Nazis, and more, many in full regalia lest anyone miss the point.

Mother fucking lies.
Your people came there to riot and riot they did.
You fascists are the ones on the hot seat. The nazis who killed the girl will be tried and hopefully sent to prison the rest of his life..
Now all the faces visible on video have been exposed and their lives are ruined. Take your hood off and show us your face..

They are not "my people". I find them repulsive.

If Anti-fa hadn't confronted them, they would have marched, made their noise, and have been gone.

If he did it with pre-meditation he should be put to death, if not, 30 to life. You actually thought I was going to defend the moron?

And in the process several innocent people have been mis-identified as being at the rally, you doxxing fucktard

I don't wear any hood, however your bigotry puts you more in line with those assholes than with me. Deal with it, bitch.
Your kind must be confronted each and every place you go.
A message must be sent that hate ( and this president's views ) will not be tolerated..

Try to be specific.

As usual you try to lump together two things that really are not connected in attempts to discredit one with the sins of the other.

And I'll give you some information up front, I'm married to a woman of Indian descent, so according to those Nazi idiots I'm a race traitor.
Your own words explicitly shows everyone who you are..... and like marrying a Native American exonerates you from your pro nazis views..

She's Bengali, not an american indian...

My own words show no trace of bigotry, my only issue is I don't like government telling people how to think and act "just because".

Let's keep it real here.

The alt-right has become an umbrella community for the American far-right, a loosely defined movement with a strong center of gravity online and which encompasses a large number of subnetworks.

Some of these subgroups identify primarily as the alt-right, but many are affiliated with more specific strains of white-nationalist ideology—including the Ku Klux Klan, Odinists, Neo-Nazis, and more, many in full regalia lest anyone miss the point.

When I think of the Alt Right, I think of Milo, a flaming homosexual jew.

And I don't know that alt-right is limited to FAR RIGHT.

Plenty of reasonable right leaning people who are done with mainstream conservatism.

Let's keep it real here.

Plenty of reasonable right leaning people who are done with mainstream conservatism.
You can THINK whatever you want but I just showed you the facts. The nazis hate groups that caused the death and mayhem was your side..

“We do not know specifically where he learned these beliefs,” Pete Tefft’s father wrote in an open letter. “He did not learn them at home.”

Man Who Marched In Charlottesville White Supremacy Rally Disowned By Family | HuffPost

Maybe he's been reading the USMB.

Maybe he heard it from "two Utes".

"Mom I was walking to the store and I heard two Utes talking about Hitler and how dope he was."
"Two what?"
"What?"
"Son did you say Utes?"
"Yeah two Utes."
"What is a Ute?"
"Mom why are you siding with BLM? You hate your own race? Are you antifa now? You know Sandy Hook was a false flag event like 9/11 right? Alex says the deep state is turning frogs gay."
"That's nice dear, now you run along to your nazi meeting and never come back. Ok"

Last edited:

How many times do you have to be told the answer? They showed up that way to defend themselves from proven violent democrat thugs!

Let's keep it real here.

You can THINK whatever you want but I just showed you the facts. The nazis hate groups that caused the death and mayhem was your side..

Not really. The Right has been separate from the Fringe Right for a long time.

Anyone that can't tell David Duke from Ronald Reagan, is a fool or a liar.

Let's keep it real here.

The NAZIS and Alt-Right are hand in glove.....totally.

And why wouldn't the neo-nazis think that route was open to them? Are you saying, like I did, that they are pussies? Or just too stupid (and pussies) to think things out like MLK Jr. did?

Forum List

Back