Man w/ CCW (concealed carry) opens fire on kids at pool

Perhaps someone should take a gun safety course so they can learn the difference between opening fire on a group and an accidental discharge of a gun. For the record the permit holder should be required to retake the course .

So Dot, tell us.

When you open fire on a target you intend to hit, do you fire your pistol from inside your pocket? Doesn't that make it kind of hard to aim? I mean if you're going to open fire on something with the intention of hitting it, one does need to aim. Right?

----------------------

Unless you shoot ghetto style...
Then you hold the gun sideways and send as many unaimed shots down range as possible.

Do you acknowledge that the guy didn't open fire on anyone?

“This man was sitting not two feet away and his gun went off,” Kay said. “She said he had a huge hole in his pocket.

Maybe he was mad at his pocket. This takes butt dialing to a whole new level.

-------------

what. Is there any other kind of firing n00b?

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Oh okay little feller, you honestly don't understand that opening fire means you purposely pull the trigger as opposed to an accidental discharge. Why didn't you just say so?

There is a world of difference between an accidental discharge and opening fire on someone. Your thread title is misleading and pure hyperbole
Don't blame Dot Com , he ? Just read the title of the article and copied it, doubtful he? even read the article and understood what actually happened.

And to be clear, you agree the guy shouldn't have had a gun on campus since they have a no gun policy?

He is just exercising his second amendment rights to protect himself from cannonballs .......you can't be too safe

Your pretense that people are not attacked at or on their way to or on their from, what should normally be considered safe places is as dishonest as the thread title.

Kids and pools can be pretty obnoxious......you can't be too safe

Hey you little fucker....you splash me once more and I'll shoot your little ass

Perhaps someone should take a gun safety course so they can learn the difference between opening fire on a group and an accidental discharge of a gun. For the record the permit holder should be required to retake the course .

Too mild a punishment

He should be forced to write..."I will not open fire on children" 100 times

Too mild a punishment

As has been established he didn't open fire on them I would more than welcome them adding a fine to his punishment and some form of community service.

Too mild a punishment

As has been established he didn't open fire on them I would more than welcome them adding a fine to his punishment and some form of community service.

You are so gullible...

ALL gun nuts claim it was an accident when they OPEN FIRE on defenseless children

Last edited:

Too mild a punishment

You are so gullible...

ALL gun nuts claim it was an accident when they OPEN FIRE on defenseless children
If you wish to continue down your road of idiocy do it by yourself I have better things to do.

Too mild a punishment

You are so gullible...

If you wish to continue down your road of idiocy do it by yourself I have better things to do.

Honestly officer......I wasn't shooting at the little shits, the gun went off by ITSELF

Don't blame dot com he can't help but lie. He probably believes the lie Hillary told him, when she said nobody died in lybia while she was secretary of state.

What he had concealed was the slightest degree of intelligence.

Guns don't just go off. Whatever he did, he did it. He deserves the maximum punishment. Of course, he should never legally be able to carry a firearm in public again.
Anyone defending firearm possession and especial carrying has to condemn this type of person.
You know guns don't shoot; people shoot.

There is a world of difference between an accidental discharge and opening fire on someone. Your thread title is misleading and pure hyperbole
Don't blame Dot Com , he ? Just read the title of the article and copied it, doubtful he? even read the article and understood what actually happened.

And to be clear, you agree the guy shouldn't have had a gun on campus since they have a no gun policy?

He is just exercising his second amendment rights to protect himself from cannonballs .......you can't be too safe

Your pretense that people are not attacked at or on their way to or on their from, what should normally be considered safe places is as dishonest as the thread title.

Kids and pools can be pretty obnoxious......you can't be too safe

Hey you little fucker....you splash me once more and I'll shoot your little ass
you could drown from those splashes. self-defense.

Forum List

Back