Man uses his concealed gun to save life of woman entering abortion clinic...likely there to kill her baby. Leftists cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical dishonesty from the self-hating leftist. The trade deficit with China was built decades before under leftist, democrats. That deficit exploded under Obama and coma Joe.

Again, I realize math is hard, but look at the chart. The Deficit with China increased from 347 BILLION in 2016 (The last year of Obama) to 427 Billion in 2018. It got worse.

Otherwise, the leftist "math is racist" cult is quickly being met with state bans on teaching the sociopathy of leftist self-hate. I get it, you hate yourself and you want others to embrace your self-hate. Antifah is always looking for more self hating whiteys.
Uh, sorry, man, acknowledging history isn't self-hate. The question I have to ask is why you are terrified of history? (We can already see you struggle with math.)

Naw, here's the thing. It was leftist mayors / governors in large cities who encouraged and abetted the leftist riots.

You would rather not address the "summer of love" or leftist DA's refusing to prosecute the rioters and looters.

Sure, I'll address it. For 10 years, black people have asked NICELY for us to clean up our police departments every time a black person is murdered by a thug with a badge. Colin Kapernaeck took a knee in peaceful protest, and we as a country pretty much ruined his career.

Now, TRUMP RIOTS(TM) happened for a reason. Part of the reason was that we ignored the problem. Part of the reason is we had an openly racist president who had encouraged the bad behavior. Part of the reason was the level of anxiety caused by TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) and TRUMP RECESSION(TM) already had the country on edge. We were knee deep in gasoline, all it took was for someone to light a match.

1626169812362.png

Whoops.

Now, lots of people have been arrested for rioting, and a few of them will be convicted... but the reality is, it's really not very easy to convict people of mob action, which is why it rarely happens.

You need to look up the whole "Chicago 7" trial for that one.

You keep using the lie about hitler increasing gun ownership.....a dodge you shitheads have been trying to use for years.

hitler took guns away from the people he planned on murdering.....you know this, since you have been shown this over and over again....

A few problems with that. First, the vast majority of German people who had their gun rights restored he didn't plan to murder. If you take away rights from 1% and give it to the other 99%, you are increasing rights, not taking them away.

is clear about who it is from whom he wants to take guns away. He's made it clear enough before that he has no interest in taking them away from subhuman criminal pieces of shit like himself, only from law-abiding human beings.

I think this is quite enough to discern what his true motives and intentions are.

Uh, guy, you gun nuts manage to kill 39,000 a year and injure another 70,000. So much for "Law abiding".

Typical dishonesty from the self-hating leftist. The trade deficit with China was built decades before under leftist, democrats. That deficit exploded under Obama and coma Joe.

Again, I realize math is hard, but look at the chart. The Deficit with China increased from 347 BILLION in 2016 (The last year of Obama) to 427 Billion in 2018. It got worse.

Otherwise, the leftist "math is racist" cult is quickly being met with state bans on teaching the sociopathy of leftist self-hate. I get it, you hate yourself and you want others to embrace your self-hate. Antifah is always looking for more self hating whiteys.
Uh, sorry, man, acknowledging history isn't self-hate. The question I have to ask is why you are terrified of history? (We can already see you struggle with math.)

Naw, here's the thing. It was leftist mayors / governors in large cities who encouraged and abetted the leftist riots.

You would rather not address the "summer of love" or leftist DA's refusing to prosecute the rioters and looters.

Sure, I'll address it. For 10 years, black people have asked NICELY for us to clean up our police departments every time a black person is murdered by a thug with a badge. Colin Kapernaeck took a knee in peaceful protest, and we as a country pretty much ruined his career.

Now, TRUMP RIOTS(TM) happened for a reason. Part of the reason was that we ignored the problem. Part of the reason is we had an openly racist president who had encouraged the bad behavior. Part of the reason was the level of anxiety caused by TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) and TRUMP RECESSION(TM) already had the country on edge. We were knee deep in gasoline, all it took was for someone to light a match.

View attachment 512140
Whoops.

Now, lots of people have been arrested for rioting, and a few of them will be convicted... but the reality is, it's really not very easy to convict people of mob action, which is why it rarely happens.

You keep using the lie about hitler increasing gun ownership.....a dodge you shitheads have been trying to use for years.

hitler took guns away from the people he planned on murdering.....you know this, since you have been shown this over and over again....

A few problems with that. First, the vast majority of German people who had their gun rights restored he didn't plan to murder. If you take away rights from 1% and give it to the other 99%, you are increasing rights, not taking them away.

is clear about who it is from whom he wants to take guns away. He's made it clear enough before that he has no interest in taking them away from subhuman criminal pieces of shit like himself, only from law-abiding human beings.

I think this is quite enough to discern what his true motives and intentions are.

Uh, guy, you gun nuts manage to kill 39,000 a year and injure another 70,000. So much for "Law abiding".
Again. Leftists struggle with contingent history. Again, trade deficits under President Trump didn't just blossom overnight. They were the result of trade policies that preceded his administration. What administration preceded the the Trump administration? Rabid leftists will spend their entire miserable lives with one one slogan: “I blame Trump”.

The history of self-hating leftism is a history defined by self-hate and retrogression. Your debilitating disease of “I blame Trump” is focused on the ills fostered by rabid leftist policy. The Summer of Love™ was a uniquely leftist event. It was encouraged and abetted by leftists. The riots of 2020 were almost exclusively the domain of democrat run cities where democrat Mayors and DA’s refused to prosecute criminals.

It’s hilarious now we hear from the leftists who whine about “them there poor blacks”. This coming from democrats, the party of slavery. Yeah, blacks asked politely in democrat run cities by killing other blacks. Where was the black President for 8 years who did nothing?

What a shame. Leftists had such advantages in fomenting crime in black neighborhoods under democrat administrations.

Again. Leftists struggle with contingent history. Again, trade deficits under President Trump didn't just blossom overnight. They were the result of trade policies that preceded his administration. What administration preceded the the Trump administration? Rabid leftists will spend their entire miserable lives with one one slogan: “I blame Trump”.
Trade deficits exist because consumers and companies find it cheaper to buy stuff from China.

The point was, Trump imposed a bunch of tariffs and goofy laws, and our trade deficit with China INCREASED on his watch. That despite the fact that a lot of the labor market is moving away from China to places like Vietnam.

So Trump complained about the problem, but the problem got worse on his watch. He not only didn't reduce the trade gap with China, it probably contributed to the recession of 2020.

The history of self-hating leftism is a history defined by self-hate and retrogression. Your debilitating disease of “I blame Trump” is focused on the ills fostered by rabid leftist policy. The Summer of Love™ was a uniquely leftist event. It was encouraged and abetted by leftists. The riots of 2020 were almost exclusively the domain of democrat run cities where democrat Mayors and DA’s refused to prosecute criminals.

Actually, we had demonstration out here in the Republican Suburb I live in. Not sure what backwards part of Jesusland you live in, but most of the country was outraged by what happened to Geo. Floyd.

It’s hilarious now we hear from the leftists who whine about “them there poor blacks”. This coming from democrats, the party of slavery. Yeah, blacks asked politely in democrat run cities by killing other blacks. Where was the black President for 8 years who did nothing?

Actually, Obama did quite a lot. For instance, he championed police reform, working with a number of major cities on reform policies and reaching consent decrees to stop certain practices. Trump threw all those agreements out the minute he and Sessions got in.

I guess it takes an Incel Joe level of fucked-up-in-the-head-and-soul to see it as a positive to empower 99% of the population, and disempower 1%, preparatory to committing massive human rights abuses, up to and including mass genocide, against that 1%.

I very much doubt if anyone who is at all familiar with you is the least bit surprised to see this sort of twisted logic from you.

Incel Joe is clear about who it is from whom he wants to take guns away. He's made it clear enough before that he has no interest in taking them away from subhuman criminal pieces of shit like himself, only from law-abiding human beings.

It is not us law-abiding human beings who are doing all this killing. It is you subhuman criminal pieces of shit who are doing it.

Your obvious interest is in making it safer and easier for your subhuman kind to prey on human beings.

Last edited:
Trade deficits exist because consumers and companies find it cheaper to buy stuff from China.

The point was, Trump imposed a bunch of tariffs and goofy laws, and our trade deficit with China INCREASED on his watch. That despite the fact that a lot of the labor market is moving away from China to places like Vietnam.

So Trump complained about the problem, but the problem got worse on his watch. He not only didn't reduce the trade gap with China, it probably contributed to the recession of 2020.

Actually, we had demonstration out here in the Republican Suburb I live in. Not sure what backwards part of Jesusland you live in, but most of the country was outraged by what happened to Geo. Floyd.

Actually, Obama did quite a lot. For instance, he championed police reform, working with a number of major cities on reform policies and reaching consent decrees to stop certain practices. Trump threw all those agreements out the minute he and Sessions got in.

As we see, self-hating leftists tend to be fact-challenged. The US trade deficit with China shrank under President Trump. Overall, the trade deficit in 2020 increased because ot the pandemic.

Actually, Obama did very little regarding crime. Even that bastion of leftist idiocy knew Obama's failings.

Leftism. It's a disease.

View attachment 512140
Whoops.

Moron........you try your best to hide the truth......it doesn't matter who he gave gun rights too, if they were part that supported the murder of the group that he took the guns away from...you idiot.......nice dodge, you lying asshat....

Gun nuts don't kill 39,000 people....criminals murdered 10,235 people, mostly criminals...almost all criminals......in 2019, and the rest were suicides....your lying about that every single time you post it is why we don't trust you or the other anti-gun zealots......you are insane and irrational.....you can't be trusted with power or control....

View attachment 512140
Whoops.

The criminal who resisted arrest on the ground didn't die from the knee....he died from 3 blocked arteries, an enlarged heart...a massively enlarged heart, high blood pressure and the fact he was over dosing on fentanyl and meth.......that killed him, not the cop.

I guess it takes an @Incel Joe level of fucked-up-in-the-head-and-soul to see it as a positive to empower 99% of the population, and disempower 1%, preparatory to committing massive human rights abuses, up to and including mass genocide, against that 1%.

I very much doubt if anyone who is at all familiar with you is the least bit surprised to see this sort of twisted logic from you.

Guy, mass genocides don't happen because of governments, they happen because of people. That you are so deranged to not see that is kind of your problem, but then again, you belong to a fucked up cult.

The criminal who resisted arrest on the ground didn't die from the knee....he died from 3 blocked arteries, an enlarged heart...a massively enlarged heart, high blood pressure and the fact he was over dosing on fentanyl and meth.......that killed him, not the cop.

Funny, five medical experts and the jury said otherwise.

Moron........you try your best to hide the truth......it doesn't matter who he gave gun rights too, if they were part that supported the murder of the group that he took the guns away from...you idiot.......nice dodge, you lying asshat....

No truth to be hidden. The Jews were just as screwed either way, because the Nazis had tanks and regular Germans were just fine with rounding them up.

The ironic thing is nobody cared all that much about the Jews, including the liberating allies. Patton left them in the concentration camps and even let the SS keep guarding them.

Gun nuts don't kill 39,000 people....criminals murdered 10,235 people, mostly criminals...almost all criminals......in 2019, and the rest were suicides....your lying about that every single time you post it is why we don't trust you or the other anti-gun zealots......you are insane and irrational.....you can't be trusted with power or control....

YOu realize that if someone kills himself with a gun, he was probably nuts and had a gun, and therefore was a gun nut, right? As for the homicides, 83% of those were people who know each other.

Um, yeah, they still don't have violence.

Today they are the second most dangerous in Europe.
They are?
Please provide a link to your totally ridiculous assertion.

No truth to be hidden. The Jews were just as screwed either way, because the Nazis had tanks and regular Germans were just fine with rounding them up.

The ironic thing is nobody cared all that much about the Jews, including the liberating allies. Patton left them in the concentration camps and even let the SS keep guarding them.

YOu realize that if someone kills himself with a gun, he was probably nuts and had a gun, and therefore was a gun nut, right? As for the homicides, 83% of those were people who know each other.

Moron...Patton had a war to fight, you idiot....he was actively fighting the socialists....what was he supposed to do, stop fighting the war to provide for the prisoners? That is what support units did you fucking tool...

You keep lying about the "people who know each other." You do this because none of the facts or reality in gun ownership supports giving you the power to ban and confiscate them.

The people who "know each other," and kill each other? Are drug dealers killing other drug dealers, drug users killing drug dealers, gang members killing rival gang members, etc. etc...............they "know," each other, and you know this fact.......but you try to hide it like the idiot you are...

70-80% of all gun murder victims are criminals murdered by other criminals...

10,235 gun murders in 2019.

That means 8,188 of the murder victims were criminals...

Of the rest...2,047, the majority of those victims are friends, family and associates accidentally killed as the criminals tried to kill their criminal friend or family member but missed and hit their baby momma, or children....or when the gang members spray the party because the rival gang member is there, those people are hit and killed because they had a gang member at their party...

If you are not a criminal....

If you are not the family member of a criminal....

If you are not a friend of a criminal....

If you don't go to party where gang members hang out...

If you don't live in a democrat party controlled city where they keep releasing violent, known, repeat gun offenders over and over again...

The odds of getting shot and killed?

2,047 out of 320 million people ..................

Moron...Patton had a war to fight, you idiot....he was actively fighting the socialists....what was he supposed to do, stop fighting the war to provide for the prisoners? That is what support units did you fucking tool...

I was specifically talking about after the war, when Germany was occuppied, and Patton left the Jews in the camps in his zone of occupation. It was part of the reason why Ike relieved him of command of Third Army.

After the defeat of Germany, Patton was put in charge of overseeing the displaced-persons (DP) camps in southern Germany. In a letter to Eisenhower, President Truman quoted from a report on conditions in the DP camps written by Earl Harrison. “As matters now stand, we appear to be treating the Jews as the Nazis treated them except that we do not exterminate them. They are in concentration camps in large numbers under our military guard instead of SS troops. One is led to wonder whether the German people, seeing this, are not supposing that we are following or at least condoning Nazi policy.”

Patton said of the report, “Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to Jews who are lower than animals.”

The “military guard” was Patton’s idea. “If they [the Jewish DPs] were not kept under guard,” he wrote in his diary, “they would not stay in the camps, would spread over the country like locusts, and would eventually have to be rounded up after quite a few of them had been shot and quite a few Germans murdered and pillaged.”

You keep lying about the "people who know each other." You do this because none of the facts or reality in gun ownership supports giving you the power to ban and confiscate them.

The people who "know each other," and kill each other? Are drug dealers killing other drug dealers, drug users killing drug dealers, gang members killing rival gang members, etc. etc...............they "know," each other, and you know this fact.......but you try to hide it like the idiot you are...

You keep babbling this, but according to the National Gang Task Force, only 1800 murders a year are "Gang-Related"

out of 19,500 murders (15,000 with guns). So really, less than 10% of all murders are gang related.

The rest- People who know each other, and an argument went bad.

35% of murders are people killing family members.

I guess it takes an @Incel Joe level of fucked-up-in-the-head-and-soul to see it as a positive to empower 99% of the population, and disempower 1%, preparatory to committing massive human rights abuses, up to and including mass genocide, against that 1%.

Guy, mass genocides don't happen because of governments, they happen because of people. That you are so deranged to not see that is kind of your problem, but then again, you belong to a fucked up cult.

Funny, five medical experts and the jury said otherwise.
Wow. More of the upside world of the leftist. It wasn’t the German people who collectively decided to round up the Jews, Gypsies, Poles and throw them into concentration camps. It was the Hitler’s government that provided the ideology, logistics and manpower.

The Russian people didn’t collectively decide to round up the academics, writers, politicos, etc. under Stalin. It was the Stalin regime that provided the ideology, logistics and manpower. It was no different with Pol Pot and other dictators.

Leftism really is a disease.

I was specifically talking about after the war, when Germany was occuppied, and Patton left the Jews in the camps in his zone of occupation. It was part of the reason why Ike relieved him of command of Third Army.

After the defeat of Germany, Patton was put in charge of overseeing the displaced-persons (DP) camps in southern Germany. In a letter to Eisenhower, President Truman quoted from a report on conditions in the DP camps written by Earl Harrison. “As matters now stand, we appear to be treating the Jews as the Nazis treated them except that we do not exterminate them. They are in concentration camps in large numbers under our military guard instead of SS troops. One is led to wonder whether the German people, seeing this, are not supposing that we are following or at least condoning Nazi policy.”

Patton said of the report, “Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to Jews who are lower than animals.”

The “military guard” was Patton’s idea. “If they [the Jewish DPs] were not kept under guard,” he wrote in his diary, “they would not stay in the camps, would spread over the country like locusts, and would eventually have to be rounded up after quite a few of them had been shot and quite a few Germans murdered and pillaged.”

You keep babbling this, but according to the National Gang Task Force, only 1800 murders a year are "Gang-Related"

out of 19,500 murders (15,000 with guns). So really, less than 10% of all murders are gang related.

Moron.......criminals murder criminals, and if it isn't direct gang business they don't classify it as gang murder, you idiot.....spraying the house of a rival gang is not gang business.....you idiot.......

You don't know what you are talking about.

10,258 murders with guns....according to the FBI.

90% of murders are committed by criminals....

The Criminology of Firearms
In 2004, the National Academy of Sciences reviewed 253 journal articles, 99 books, 43 government publications and some empirical research of its own about guns. The Academy could not identify any gun restriction that had reduced violent crime, suicide or gun accidents.

Why don't gun bans work? Because they rely on voluntary compliance by gun-using criminals. Prohibitionists never see this absurdity because they deceive themselves into thinking that, as Katherine Christoffel has said: "[M]ost shootings are not committed by felons or mentally ill people, but are acts of passion that are committed using a handgun that is owned for home protection."

Christoffel, et al., are utterly wrong. The whole corpus of criminological research dating back to the 1890'sshows murderers "almost uniformly have a long history of involvement in criminal behavior," and that "[v]irtually all" murderers and other gun criminals have prior felony records — generally long ones.

While only 15 percent of Americans have criminal records, roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have prior adult records — exclusive of their often extensive juvenile records — with crime careers of six or more adult years including four major felonies.

Gerald D. Robin, writing for the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences,notes that, unlike ordinary gun owners, "the average murderer turns out to be no less hardened a criminal than the average robber or burglar."

Knowing the victim....

Public Health and Gun Control: A Review

For example,

53 percent of the case subjects had a history of a household member being arrested,

31 percent had a household history of illicit drug use, 32 percent had a household member hit or hurt in a family fight, and

17 percent had a family member hurt so seriously in a domestic altercation that prompt medical attention was required.
Moreover, both the case studies and control groups in this analysis had a very high incidence of financial instability.

In fact, in this study, gun ownership, the supposedly high risk factor for homicide was not one of the most strongly associated factors for being murdered.

Drinking, illicit drugs, living alone, history of family violence, living in a rented home were all greater individual risk factors for being murdered than a gun in the home. One must conclude there is no basis to apply the conclusions of this study to the general population.

All of these are factors that, as Dr. Suter pointed out, "would expectedly be associated with higher rates of violence and homicide."5

It goes without saying, the results of such a study on gun homicides, selecting this sort of unrepresentative population sample, nullify the authors' generalizations, and their preordained, conclusions can not be extrapolated to the general population.

Moreover, although the 1993 New England Journal of Medicine study purported to show that the homicide victims were killed with a gun ordinarily kept in the home, the fact is that as Kates and associates point out 71.1 percent of the victims were killed by assailants who did not live in the victims¹ household using guns presumably not kept in that home.6

Wow. More of the upside world of the leftist. It wasn’t the German people who collectively decided to round up the Jews, Gypsies, Poles and throw them into concentration camps. It was the Hitler’s government that provided the ideology, logistics and manpower.

a government most Germans enthusiastically supported. This is what you don't seem to get. Anti-Semitism was hardwired into German Culture previous to WWII.

Hey, check this cartoon out. It was Published in 1919, before Hitler even got into politics.

1626341721505.png

It shows the Jewish character stabbing the German soldier in the back.

Then again, Trump blamed Asians for the Virus and Mexicans for the bad economy.

The Russian people didn’t collectively decide to round up the academics, writers, politicos, etc. under Stalin. It was the Stalin regime that provided the ideology, logistics and manpower. It was no different with Pol Pot and other dictators.

Okay, let's look at that. Who were the academics, etc. in Russia? They were the elites, the ones who had the land while the majority of Russians were barely scraping out a living. That's why the Russian people turned on them.

You guys talk about Pol Pot without talking about Lon Nol and how he went along with brutal policies against the rural folks in Eastern Cambodia and turned a blind eye when the US expanded the Vietnam war into their land.

Action. Reaction.

Moron.......criminals murder criminals, and if it isn't direct gang business they don't classify it as gang murder, you idiot.....spraying the house of a rival gang is not gang business.....you idiot.......

You don't know what you are talking about.

We aren't talking about murders of houses, guy, we are talking about murders of people. And most murderers know their victims.... 35% of them are murdering family members,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back