Man urinates on ex-wife's grave

if-you-could-run9yo.jpg

That's why Trump will have to be buried in a spot not accessible to the public. Otherwise, there will be a line, and extra drainage infrastructure in the area will have to be installed.

That's why Trump will have to be buried in a spot not accessible to the public. Otherwise, there will be a line, and extra drainage infrastructure in the area will have to be installed.
he doesn't have that many ex wives

From the OP’s source:
“It appears to be a long-standing vendetta. The 68-year-old defecation suspect is identified by the family as Dean Eichler, who was briefly married to Lisa Torello back in the 1970's.

He left when she got pregnant, claiming that the child was not his. DNA testing showed a much different result and his biological daughter was shocked by her father's actions.”

What a nice one that guy- talk about holding a grudge- geez. Maybe had the DNA evidence gone the way he thought it was going to go he’d have a little bit of “justifiability”.. even still a stretch to pee and leave bags of feces on a grave. I would love to interview him to ask him if he really thought that was getting back at her in some way lol

On a serious note (assuming the article is accurate) that sperm donor didn’t deserve kids.

Yanno.............I have outlived my ex wife, and no, we didn't part on the best of terms. Not only that, she told my boys a whole bunch of lies about me that I'm just now able to start unraveling and letting them know the truth (my oldest son got in contact with me after his mother died, was unable to find or contact them prior to that as she didn't want them to talk to me and wouldn't let me know where they were after we got divorced).

But even so..................going to take a whiz on her grave is something I would never do.

This guy is an idiot.

Intending to spray that site yourself?
The cat avi is appropriate.

Forum List

Back