Man Sperm is a living Germ and have ability to travel.

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
A case called "Bug Baby" fought in The USA High Court and published in Medical Journal. A husband claim that baby is not belong to him while wife claim that baby belong to him and I don't slip with any else. They went to High Court. Investigation revealed that baby was belong to his friend. But his wife insisted that this is his baby I did not sleep with his friend. further investigation revealed that two men had sexual relationship and his friend's sperm or germ some how travel from his anal exit to his pines and end up in his wife womb and his baby born.

A case called "Bug Baby" fought in The USA High Court and published in Medical Journal. A husband claim that baby is not belong to him while wife claim that baby belong to him and I don't slip with any else. They went to High Court. Investigation revealed that baby was belong to his friend. But his wife insisted that this is his baby I did not sleep with his friend. further investigation revealed that two men had sexual relationship and his friend's sperm or germ some how travel from his anal exit to his pines and end up in his wife womb and his baby born.

You might want to pick this up ... It's OK, I'm pretty sure the author isn't Jewish.

51WEuDmIHDL._SX395_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My Mom is 50 years old, a wife to my Dad and a lovely mother to my brother and I. She was a lawyer but had been a stay at home Mom for nearly nine years now, which is slightly scary. She had loved it and wouldn't count it as a job because she had worked harder at home than she ever did anywhere else.

What happened to her? I was going to say that she had recently become disabled. It's actually five years ago now so it isn't that recent, but it still only feels like yesterday that we felt she had a burst AVM. A lot of other people have explained it a lot better, so I am not even going to attempt. If you want to know more, type 'Arteriovenous Malformation' into any Internet search engine.

In search for a better health we came across people talking about a herbal healer on the internet, on how he uses herbs to treat so many chronic diseases, though my Mom was reluctant to give his herbal formula a try.

Since we had no better options, we just had to give it a try. As time goes on, at first it was like a miracle to us her loved ones, we later realized that it was the miracle powers in the herbs that helped my Mom's brain cells to function normal, after 5 years she now has her health in order, she now do everything she couldn't do while she was disabled, am so grateful to God and healer, I can't thank him enough so I pray his nature's knowledge be multiplied to help reach out to more people in need of a stable health.

I want people to think about the HEALING powers in nature's herbs, If you have already had a Stroke then I appreciate this might be too late, but carers and loved ones should think about this alternative treatment in case something similar happens or had happened to them!

Rehmi------now I understand why arab muslims always prefer jewish doctors -----you have any idea to which "medical journal" you refer------there are dozens in the USA
alone------and even Saudi Arabia publishes a few. I like the Saudi one------it is
comical

My Mom is 50 years old, a wife to my Dad and a lovely mother to my brother and I. She was a lawyer but had been a stay at home Mom for nearly nine years now, which is slightly scary. She had loved it and wouldn't count it as a job because she had worked harder at home than she ever did anywhere else.

What happened to her? I was going to say that she had recently become disabled. It's actually five years ago now so it isn't that recent, but it still only feels like yesterday that we felt she had a burst AVM. A lot of other people have explained it a lot better, so I am not even going to attempt. If you want to know more, type 'Arteriovenous Malformation' into any Internet search engine.

In search for a better health we came across people talking about a herbal healer on the internet, on how he uses herbs to treat so many chronic diseases, though my Mom was reluctant to give his herbal formula a try.

Since we had no better options, we just had to give it a try. As time goes on, at first it was like a miracle to us her loved ones, we later realized that it was the miracle powers in the herbs that helped my Mom's brain cells to function normal, after 5 years she now has her health in order, she now do everything she couldn't do while she was disabled, am so grateful to God and healer, I can't thank him enough so I pray his nature's knowledge be multiplied to help reach out to more people in need of a stable health.

I want people to think about the HEALING powers in nature's herbs, If you have already had a Stroke then I appreciate this might be too late, but carers and loved ones should think about this alternative treatment in case something similar happens or had happened to them!

the outcome of a ruptured AVM is LIKELY TO IMPROVE OVER TIME-----
that is the natural history of INTRACEREBRAL BLEEDING-----the dysfunction
can be MARKED AT FIRST-----but as time goes on the brain cells and tend
to recover to a variable extent-------ie----I ain't impressed with the herbs.

In this our case we tried everything humanly possible yet nothing happened.

Then we tried the herbs and roots, in no time results kicked in....

I promised the alternative Doctor am gonna be his mouthpiece all over the world.

Rehmi------now I understand why arab muslims always prefer jewish doctors -----you have any idea to which "medical journal" you refer------there are dozens in the USA
alone------and even Saudi Arabia publishes a few. I like the Saudi one------it is
comical
Irosi you are anti muslim/arab. You should find yourself which journal is? but it is not arab news.

I promised the alternative Doctor am gonna be his mouthpiece all over the world.

Brit-----go with that you believe-----HOWEVER---you are touching on my field----
recovery from an intracerebral bleed-----to a more or less extent ---almost ALWAYS
happens in time if the patient survives the initial event. As to AVM---they are congenital and usually asymptomatic until they BLOW. I had an intracerbral bleed---
recovery (ie some recovery of function) took YEARS----but happened

comical
Irosi you are anti muslim/arab. You should find yourself which journal is? but it is not arab news.

oh-----so you do not know from where your idiotic story arose--------I AM AN ALL TIME FAVE with muslim patients------More news----Pollen particles travel around in flowers
too. What do you imagine you mean by "they travel"? Nope---they do not travel from ass to uterus

You might want to pick this up ... It's OK, I'm pretty sure the author isn't Jewish.
I am not racist. I only want jewish live normal life like others means no one special here we are all human. And on top masaya is not coming too.
And as long as BUG baby is concern one of my friend told me about that who was male nurse because when I told him that man sperm travel then he told me bug baby story.

51WEuDmIHDL._SX395_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

comical

oh-----so you do not know from where your idiotic story arose--------I AM AN ALL TIME FAVE with muslim patients------More news----Pollen particles travel around in flowers
too. What do you imagine you mean by "they travel"? Nope---they do not travel from ass to uterus
Once I was telling to one of friend that man sperm travel then he told me about bug baby story because he was male nurse. He told to me 20 years ago and may be he read this story 20 years plus.

He was pulling your leg, Rehmani.
You really should go for that 'Biology for Dummies' book the smartass Jew recommended.

Hi, fncceo! You are the funniest poster on this board. Not that it's a very high bar, so you're way out in front...

Brit-----go with that you believe-----HOWEVER---you are touching on my field----
recovery from an intracerebral bleed-----to a more or less extent ---almost ALWAYS
happens in time if the patient survives the initial event. As to AVM---they are congenital and usually asymptomatic until they BLOW. I had an intracerbral bleed---
So bottom line you don't have faith in alternative medicine?

So bottom line you don't have faith in alternative medicine?

bottom line is-----I know the natural history of intracerebral bleeds. Generally
speaking-----if it does not kill the patient right away-----there is a gradual
recovery of function. ------once the edema is down-----because, in general,
the nerve fibers are not destroyed and the neurons are not destroyed----they
are disrupted but ---more or less, survive

He was pulling your leg, Rehmani.
You really should go for that 'Biology for Dummies' book the smartass Jew recommended.

Hi, fncceo! You are the funniest poster on this board. Not that it's a very high bar, so you're way out in front...
I don't read book, instead observe behave. And this knowledge that man sperm has a ability to travel.

Sound like another BUG BABY please check it out if you live in USA.
Just after mid of 2017. CBSN USA network covered a story about missing husband after a week investigation/DNA Police revealed that his baby belong to his employee. Police suspect that his wife murdered him with the help of his employee but wife insisted that I didn't sleep with his employee. Luckily Missing husband dead body recovered and killer arrested. But some reason, Police didn't pursue the baby case. But CBSN approached the widow, widow said that it was love marriage and this is my husband baby.

I saw that interview and In my opinion she was speaking truth.

And also use yours hand while you are talking to the world means please start NGO's and open door for those who want to leave anal sex and want to escape any kind of cancer and live normal life as doctor said in Medstarhealth.com .

New Topics

Forum List

Back