Man Shot At Protest In Denver

Rittenhouse not only had a guy chasing him....he had multiple people chasing him.

I'm not talking about victims 2 and 3, I'm just talking about the first guy. He only had one guy chasing him at that time and he shot him.

In the case of the guy in Denver, please don't tell me that a guy with a can of mase (1 guy standing back) is the same situation.

They share a similarity.

In the Florida incident, aggressor pushed Drejka to the ground. In this Denver case, the aggressor struck Dolloff in the face. Both Drejka and Dolloff responded with deadly force.

The question is: when is it acceptable to use deadly force against an aggressor?

You're fine with Rittenhouse using deadly force. You're not fine with Dolloff using deadly force. You haven't stated your opinion on Drejka. What, specifically, makes these different?

I know nothing about Drejka and I don't intend to change that.

Rittenhouse was being chased by several people before he shot Rosenbaum. He also had people in front of him that were likely very menacing.

He was cornered.

Who the fuck chases someone with an assault rifle anyway ? Rosenbaum, besides being dead, is also stupid.
Drejka is a guy convicted of manslaughter for shooting someone who shoved him to the ground. He was convicted because it was proven in court that there was no reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm to warrant using lethal force.

Same as in this case.

We've seen this happen before, but it's usually the other way around.

If a dude hits you, do you support shooting him?
Nope..... Be a dam man and learn to take a hit. The only time you use excessive force is if you are threatened with excessive force. Who knows why the guy slapped the guy open handedly, but it drove the slapped guy off his rocker undoubtedly. Thought he was supposed to be a big bad security gaurd ? Where was his taser if he was a security gaurd ?? Why didn't he take points from his idle Biden, you know just shoot him in the leg man ? The question is whether or not the guy wanted to kill a right winger, and the preponderance of evidence should bare that out.
He was slapped because he tried to take the pepper spray from the dead guy. That's what I read. You can't just shoot someone because they hit you, but you can shoot someone to stop them from hitting you. From what I have seen it's murder.

What the clip left out was the willy nilly way that the "Victim" was pepper spraying anyone that he thought was a Protester. What you saw was a group of people finally start confronting him. And he was quite combative and threatening. And he was Armed. One of the Protesters just had enough and removed the threat. While I don't condone the shooting, I do say that the shooter had to weigh in shooting the SOB and the consequences. The Shooting of the SOB finally won over the consequences. The Victim really isn't a Victim at all.

Rittenhouse not only had a guy chasing him....he had multiple people chasing him.

I'm not talking about victims 2 and 3, I'm just talking about the first guy. He only had one guy chasing him at that time and he shot him.

In the case of the guy in Denver, please don't tell me that a guy with a can of mase (1 guy standing back) is the same situation.

They share a similarity.

In the Florida incident, aggressor pushed Drejka to the ground. In this Denver case, the aggressor struck Dolloff in the face. Both Drejka and Dolloff responded with deadly force.

The question is: when is it acceptable to use deadly force against an aggressor?

You're fine with Rittenhouse using deadly force. You're not fine with Dolloff using deadly force. You haven't stated your opinion on Drejka. What, specifically, makes these different?

Rittenhouse was being chased by several people before he shot Rosenbaum. He also had people in front of him that were likely very menacing.

He was cornered.

Who the fuck chases someone with an assault rifle anyway ? Rosenbaum, besides being dead, is also stupid.

You didn’t answer the question.

You're trying to get an answer for something you don't even know the answer to yet. So you have already convicted Kyle...

No idea what you're rambling about. I'm just looking for some consistency on when it's acceptable to use deadly force against an aggressor and when it's not.

That's it.
Consistency, based on Drejka, convicts Dolloff.

I agree.

If I remember correctly, they ended up reversing the Drejka decision.

We also had some rightwingers here defending Drejka, saying that deadly force is acceptable when standing your ground.

On to Rittenhouse, how does his stand then? He wasn’t attacked by his aggressor, at least not yet.

Where exactly is the line between acceptable deadly force and unacceptable deadly force against a person who attacks you?

You're trying to get an answer for something you don't even know the answer to yet. So you have already convicted Kyle...

No idea what you're rambling about. I'm just looking for some consistency on when it's acceptable to use deadly force against an aggressor and when it's not.

That's it.

I agree.

We also had some rightwingers here defending Drejka, saying that deadly force is acceptable when standing your ground.

On to Rittenhouse, how does his stand then? He wasn’t attacked by his aggressor, at least not yet.

Where exactly is the line between acceptable deadly force and unacceptable deadly force against a person who attacks you?
I think Rittenhouse is guilty of murder. But not for shooting in self defense, which he might have had a right to do, but for excessive force beyond self defense. Like shooting Rosenbaum in the back.

They share a similarity.

He was cornered.

Wasn't Rosenbaum setting fires, and became angry when Rittenhouse came with the fire extinguisher ??? Right before Rosenbaum cornered Kyle in an attempt to hurt him due his anger, wasn't there a shot in which Kyle felt threatened by, and then Rosenbaum tried to lunge for Kyle therefore causing Kyle to open fire ? Then Kyle ran back around to administer 1st aid with another fella, but had to evacuate due to the mob getting after him again. This is when the mob attempted to take him down, causing Kyle to lose his footing where next he was on the ground in a highly vulnerable position. When the two guys attempted to exploit this vulnerable position (tried to snatch the weapon from Kyle, he opened up in self defence for fear of his life knowing why the mob was after him. Correct ?

That's it.

I agree.

I think Rittenhouse is guilty of murder. But not for shooting in self defense, which he might have had a right to do, but for excessive force beyond self defense. Like shooting Rosenbaum in the back.
Was Rosenbaum armed ? The first incident, was it any different than the incident where he shot the guy in his forearm etc ? Otherwise did Kyle think that his life was in danger when Rosenbaum lunged for him, and yet missing him as Kyle spun around discharging his weapon to end the threat ??

We've seen this happen before, but it's usually the other way around.

If a dude hits you, do you support shooting him?
Nope..... Be a dam man and learn to take a hit. The only time you use excessive force is if you are threatened with excessive force. Who knows why the guy slapped the guy open handedly, but it drove the slapped guy off his rocker undoubtedly. Thought he was supposed to be a big bad security gaurd ? Where was his taser if he was a security gaurd ?? Why didn't he take points from his idle Biden, you know just shoot him in the leg man ? The question is whether or not the guy wanted to kill a right winger, and the preponderance of evidence should bare that out.
He was slapped because he tried to take the pepper spray from the dead guy. That's what I read. You can't just shoot someone because they hit you, but you can shoot someone to stop them from hitting you. From what I have seen it's murder.

What the clip left out was the willy nilly way that the "Victim" was pepper spraying anyone that he thought was a Protester. What you saw was a group of people finally start confronting him. And he was quite combative and threatening. And he was Armed. One of the Protesters just had enough and removed the threat. While I don't condone the shooting, I do say that the shooter had to weigh in shooting the SOB and the consequences. The Shooting of the SOB finally won over the consequences. The Victim really isn't a Victim at all.
Your take, but is it correct ?

You can only post bail after charges and arraignment. Therefore, cops aren’t arrested, they’re given polite interviews with their buddies and union representatives after they have a few days of vacation to gather their thoughts.
That is not true...like I said check into it before you pop off.....I know that's what you clowns tell each other but its bullshit....
We all know who DEFENDS the Police and who wants to DEFUND the police. Which also happens to be the same folks that want to disarm law abiding Americans because on the Police and military should have fire arms.

What they want, is us defenseless against their lawless BLM/ANTIFA mobs, who are the terrorist arm of the Democrat Party, much as the KKK was in the past.

Democrats ALWAYS want to rule by force. They are always reaching for the whip. Peace loving Americans are loving and tolerant, and we trust that the forces of law and order will stand against Democrat lawlessness.

If that is true, the why are so many crazy right wingers having wet dreams about a civil war?
Oh you mean like spike lee ?

Anybody wishing for a civil war is nuts.
Take power and come for our guns..........outside your safe places.........

'See how it works for you.........lol

How long have you been suffering from your paranoia? Have you always thought someone was out to get you?
STFU.............I watch your tribe murdering police ......burning shit down.......hitting old ladies with a 2 by 4.......

out to get me...........BS...........I'm sick and fucking tired or your fing animals.........send them here......and see what happens to them.........SCARED MY ASS........

I'm going to make this Crystal clear..............Take BLM...........Antifa ......and shove them up your ass.........I don't give a damn about them.......The police are there for their protection and not ours.

OK. Is it time to take your lithium yet?
Was all used up from some morons making batteries for the enviro wankers .........sorry.......all gone.

Communism is an idea Joe. ANTIFA IS AN ORGANIZATION.
ok...who's their leader? Where is their membership roster? How many chapters are there?
Great. Now tell me the same info for white supremacists.

Post #66
So, no.
Good God. In my post I said white supremacy is an idea, an ideology, not a group. Like Antifa. But hey, ignore what I posted, because you are so stuck on "but how come you dont criticize the other side" you can't admit when you are wrong. Another confirmation that discussion with you is a pointless waste of time.

That's it.

I agree.

Was Rosenbaum armed ? The first incident, was it any different than the incident where he shot the guy in his forearm etc ? Otherwise did Kyle think that his life was in danger when Rosenbaum lunged for him, and yet missing him as Kyle spun around discharging his weapon to end the threat ??
Rosenbaum was not armed.

They share a similarity.

He was cornered.

Wasn't Rosenbaum setting fires, and became angry when Rittenhouse came with the fire extinguisher ??? Right before Rosenbaum cornered Kyle in an attempt to hurt him due his anger, wasn't there a shot in which Kyle felt threatened by, and then Rosenbaum tried to lunge for Kyle therefore causing Kyle to open fire ? Then Kyle ran back around to administer 1st aid with another fella, but had to evacuate due to the mob getting after him again. This is when the mob attempted to take him down, causing Kyle to lose his footing where next he was on the ground in a highly vulnerable position. When the two guys attempted to exploit this vulnerable position (tried to snatch the weapon from Kyle, he opened up in self defence for fear of his life knowing why the mob was after him. Correct ?

For all we know, number 2 tried to pull the gun (while putting himself in front of it) and essentially pulled the trigger that fired that bullet that killed him.

That's it.

I agree.

Rosenbaum was not armed.

No. Which begs the question....why was that moron chasing someone with a gun. He didn't think the guy could turn and put him down ?

Pepper spray can disable you long enough for someone to do whatever they like to you.
The still photos shots prove that the weapon was out and discharges before the mace was sprayed.

Hence the 1st Degree Murder charge.
I know, I was just pointing out that pepper spray will disable you. Some people think it can't.

It can only disable you if you are unable to get away from it, and you get a continuous blast for around a minute, and you are weak.

That's it.

I agree.

That kid purposely shot someone in the back ?

1602645057970.png

Communism is an idea Joe. ANTIFA IS AN ORGANIZATION.
ok...who's their leader? Where is their membership roster? How many chapters are there?
Great. Now tell me the same info for white supremacists.

Post #66
So, no.
Good God. In my post I said white supremacy is an idea, an ideology, not a group. Like Antifa. But hey, ignore what I posted, because you are so stuck on "but how come you dont criticize the other side" you can't admit when you are wrong. Another confirmation that discussion with you is a pointless waste of time.

Yeah, I think you'll find that most discussions you are in are a waste of time.

That's it.

I agree.

Rosenbaum was not armed.
How do you know ? He didn't have a gun, knife, club, torch or other ?

So if I'm understanding this correctly, it's ok to shoot an unarmed person who is chasing you. But it's not ok to shoot someone who hits you and then attempts to pepper spray you.

Kind of a weird.

When exactly is it ok to use deadly force against an aggressor?

Forum List

Back