Man protests obama with upside down flag

I hope firetrucks, cop cars and ambulances pull up to his house every day and he's charged $500 for every false alarm

:cuckoo:

Fitting...

Public political expression needs to be oppressed by all means available.

Unless it's a leftist point of view, then it needs to be subsidized.

"Fitting" my ass.

I've had it Past *here* of you nOObs that come in here and pretend to know some-fucking-body.

I'm a "right-wing nutjob" from way back and damned proud of it
Just because I don't jump on board with some of the fringe bullshit some of you outliers like to sling around and, instead, call you on it, all of a sudden I'm some sort of 'leftist sympathizer'.
:eusa_hand:

Flying the flag upside down is meant to be a signal of distress.
That means that the person is in immediate threat of harm.
Having your feelings hurt or having your political leanings challenged doesn't count.

A passing first-responder would be expected to react to an upside-down flag. If no immediate danger is found the flag flyer should be charged with a False Alarm.

There are any number of other ways to voice your displeasure over the current Admin's actions than to involve my Flag
:salute:

I think flying the US Ensign upside down AT SEA, it is bad idea.

At sea that really IS a signal for help.

On land it seems like a viable form of protest.

It doesn't bother me when people do that as a form of protest

Why should it?

Its their flag, too
176. Respect for flag

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
  • (a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - United States Code

Bet they sure would be more 'serious' if it were Nixon doing it....wouldn't it.

BTW....unlike Obama....Nixon only talked about using the IRS on 'enemies.'

And Nixon has a list of enemies.....a few hundred.

Obama has half of this nation on that list.

But you are still here, posting your nonsense everyday. If half of your silly claims were true, how could that happen?

PC is obfuscating, much like her hero, Nixon. This will help refreshen her memory.

IRS Abuse « nixondetached

Now, Jakal....this is very important: go get a pencil and paper, take notes and laminate same for your wallet:

Never...ever....doubt what I say.
Treat my posts as gospel.....

Now, for clarity:
Your post is false.
The link is bogus.

a. The articles of impeachment drawn up specifically note that Nixon did not use the IRS....that is why it says 'endeavored' to use the IRS.
Only Obama has actually done so.

en·deav·or
/enˈdevər/
Verb
Try hard to do or achieve something.
Noun
An attempt to achieve a goal.

b. "Nixon sought to use the enemies list to target his opponents and he wanted to use the IRS to achieve that goal, Naftali said.

"The story is interesting because the IRS wouldn't do it," he said. "It didn't happen, not because the White House didn't want it to happen, but because people like Johnnie Walters said 'no.'"
Former IRS chief recalls defying Nixon

I expect both an apology and penitential prostration on your part.
Forthwith.

Don't ever doubt me again.

I'd be more concerned if these things were even 1/10 as serious as RWers are making them out to be.

:lol: Yeah...the last election sure reflected that, didn't it?

Pretty much:

Obama 50.8 percent, while Romney had 47.49 percent.

Always doubt you is the first rule, PC, when reading you.

Go read the link again then compare it with yours.

You can't wiggle off that way. :lol:

Always doubt you is the first rule, PC, when reading you.

Go read the link again then compare it with yours.

You can't wiggle off that way. :lol:

...verbal vivisection coming right up:

You're a liar....and if you haven't learned to treat my posts as gold, you're a fool.

I just provided proof that the Nixon IRS did not go after enemies as Obama's has....

And...it was from liberal organ, USAToday.

b. "Nixon sought to use the enemies list to target his opponents and he wanted to use the IRS to achieve that goal, Naftali said.

"The story is interesting because the IRS wouldn't do it," he said. "It didn't happen, not because the White House didn't want it to happen, but because people like Johnnie Walters said 'no.'"
Former IRS chief recalls defying Nixon

You and honesty go together like a tuxedo and brown shoes.
...and that is why you didn't include it in your post.

PC, you are what you are, and straight and narrow is not that.

That is your issue, you own it.

You may have the last word on this, because squabbling with you generates nothing worthwhile.

I think flying the US Ensign upside down AT SEA, it is bad idea.

At sea that really IS a signal for help.

On land it seems like a viable form of protest.

It doesn't bother me when people do that as a form of protest

Why should it?

Its their flag, too
176. Respect for flag

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
  • (a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - United States Code

Thank you for posting that. I wonder if they can read.

:lol: Yeah...the last election sure reflected that, didn't it?

Pretty much:

Obama 50.8 percent, while Romney had 47.49 percent.
Of the VOTERS. Now...tell us how many people DON'T vote. :D

PC, you are what you are, and straight and narrow is not that.

That is your issue, you own it.

You may have the last word on this, because squabbling with you generates nothing worthwhile.

Rectitude is surely worthwhile.

So....you're not ready to admit that you are a fraud?

That I correctly enlightened you as to the difference between the Nixon IRS and the Obama IRS.....the former had integrity, the latter, none.

Interesting how it echoes our posts:
I, integrity, you, none.

A man in Oregon has been flying his flag upside down in distress over the moonbat messiah's regime. The bed wetters of course have their panties in a wad because he didn't just burn it.

Oregon Man Flying American Flag Upside Down To Protest Obama Presidency « CBS Seattle

So a man in Oregon is disrespecting the flag. What are you gonna do?
(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

Of the VOTERS. Now...tell us how many people DON'T vote. :D

My point was that this thug has used illegality against that half of the nation attempting to use their political voice.

I've shown that.

What's your point?
Your point is invalid. And simply not true. And no....you've not shown it at all.

Of course, you're wrong....but you must be used to that.

1. "While losses by Tea Party-backed candidates may have helped cost Republicans control of the U.S. Senate, the movement furnished the intensity and enthusiasm that enabled the party to seize a majority in the House.
Republicans gained at least 60 House seats in the Nov. 2 election, and Tea Party-endorsed candidates accounted for 28 of those pickups, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. The party needed a gain of 39 seats to wrest House control from Democrats."
Tea Party Wins House for Republicans, Wants Rewards in Congress - Bloomberg

2. Perhaps you didn't recognize what happened...but guess who did:
"Obama: I Took A "Shellacking" Last Night"
Obama: I Took A "Shellacking" Last Night

3. So the Liberal think tank came up with a strategy to tie the hands of the Tea Party movement: IRS blocking, auditing, or intimidating Tea Party and conservative groups around the country

That's why the story was released after the 2012 election.

A political ploy, both successful.....and illegal.

So, if you are honest, you will concede the point.

Or...you can join Jakal.

So the Liberal think tank came up with a strategy to tie the hands of the Tea Party movement: IRS blocking, auditing, or intimidating Tea Party and conservative groups around the country. That's why the story was released after the 2012 election. A political ploy, both successful.....and illegal.

Yes, the Dem faithful did that in the IRS to their enemies.

The problem is identifying exactly who did what and exactly what if any crimes were committed.

That the president was involved and or that he participated in a cover up needs to be cleared up.

But. . . and it is a big but, the pres is a long, long way from being hurt significantly in any way by this, because the wacks on our side have called 'wolf' so many times.

This will have to play out.

I hate to see people do this for political reasons.

I tend to agree. The nation is in distress of course, but flying a flag upside down has more to do with combat and being overrun.

It's a political statement in poor taste. It just doesn't surprise me the moonbats protect burning the flag, but flying it upside down because of the damage their messiah is doing is somehow much more reprehensible.

Where does it say that any Obama supporters found it reprehensible? The only neighbor quoted in the article said he agreed with the man's politics, but not the display. So... the only "bed wetter" is a Republican? :eusa_whistle:

I didn't know about it until now and I have the same level of interest that I had before.

As far as protests go, this is fine; he's not hurting anyone with the gesture. More power to him, I say.

Candy R. Corn
Member, The Ruling Elite Class of '77

So the Liberal think tank came up with a strategy to tie the hands of the Tea Party movement: IRS blocking, auditing, or intimidating Tea Party and conservative groups around the country. That's why the story was released after the 2012 election. A political ploy, both successful.....and illegal.

Yes, the Dem faithful did that in the IRS to their enemies.

The problem is identifying exactly who did what and exactly what if any crimes were committed.

That the president was involved and or that he participated in a cover up needs to be cleared up.

But. . . and it is a big but, the pres is a long, long way from being hurt significantly in any way by this, because the wacks on our side have called 'wolf' so many times.

This will have to play out.

"WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — Two Internal Revenue Service agents working in the agency’s Cincinnati office say higher-ups in Washington directed the targeting of conservative political groups when they applied for tax-exempt status, a contention that directly contradicts claims made by the agency since the scandal erupted last month."
IRS Workers Say Supervisors Directed Targeting « CBS DC

Forum List

Back