Man protests obama with upside down flag

Man protests obama with upside down flag

...while the rest of the country shrugs and goes about their business.

And there you have the definition of the 'low information voter.'

Is that you, Rikky?
You unconcerned about using the IRS as a political weapon?

About the lies from the DoJ?
No prob?

Yikes! That has to be the shortest post ever by PC! She must be worn out from all those orgasms she's experienced thanks to Obama's scandals!!

I got a feeling that particular vibrator's gonna need new batteries soon.

A man in Oregon has been flying his flag upside down in distress over the moonbat messiah's regime. The bed wetters of course have their panties in a wad because he didn't just burn it.

Oregon Man Flying American Flag Upside Down To Protest Obama Presidency « CBS Seattle

Upside down flags are not the "protest" signal. But I don't expect the idiots who do it for that reason to know how to really read for comprehension.

No, it isn't. Flying the flag upside down is a distress signal. And this country is definitely in distress until we get that whack job out of the White House.

Ah...so, when someone we don't like is in the WH, we get to fly a distress flag?

I hope firetrucks, cop cars and ambulances pull up to his house every day and he's charged $500 for every false alarm

:cuckoo:

Fitting...

Public political expression needs to be oppressed by all means available.

Unless it's a leftist point of view, then it needs to be subsidized.

Upside down flags are not the "protest" signal. But I don't expect the idiots who do it for that reason to know how to really read for comprehension.

No, it isn't. Flying the flag upside down is a distress signal. And this country is definitely in distress until we get that whack job out of the White House.

Ah...so, when someone we don't like is in the WH, we get to fly a distress flag?

Sure...... you still have that right guaranteed.
Political Protest is protected under the 1st Amendment

When the freaking left burns a flag, or occupies a public park it's considered their constitutional right of free expression, when a Tea Party or normal citizen elects to fly their flag at half mast or upside down, in protest, its viewed as moronic, stupid, unamerican. What the fuck, this country is in a world of hurt, the president is debasing the very strengths and principles to which it was founded, abused power, and tramples over the very rights protected under the constitution. The guy has a right to be pissed, more power to him.

By election time the TPM will be under 20% maybe as low as 10 - 12% as the GOP will have done house cleaning. The GOP will do a much better job in the elections: increasing the hold on the House and closing the gap in the Senate while eliminating wack reactionaries from the far right. BHO will have to work with the Congress if he wants anything done in 2015 and 2016.

Sure...... you still have that right guaranteed.
Political Protest is protected under the 1st Amendment

The last time someone was in the WH the bed wetters didn't like they hung effigies of him. There was a "movie" about him being killed, his children were harassed and couldn't even get backstage at a Madonna concert (though God knows why anyone would want to).

The left's antics during the Bush regime were so inane, childish, violent, and stupid that NOTHING any "right winger" has done since their moonbat messiah has been elected is even comparable.

Remember the first Ricin guy? The bed wetters were sure it was a "right winger", turns out it was an obozo supporter trying to frame his neighbor. That story fell off the front page pretty quick huh?

Something tells me the most recent one will too. The worst terrorists the country ever dealt with were emboldened, enabled or motivated or agitated by the left.

what we are getting is that the far left hits as hard as the far right but does not whine nearly as much

When the freaking left burns a flag, or occupies a public park it's considered their constitutional right of free expression, when a Tea Party or normal citizen elects to fly their flag at half mast or upside down, in protest, its viewed as moronic, stupid, unamerican. What the fuck, this country is in a world of hurt, the president is debasing the very strengths and principles to which it was founded, abused power, and tramples over the very rights protected under the constitution. The guy has a right to be pissed, more power to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flagged down: Activists arrested in row over protest flag, allege abuse by Buncombe deputy

he Buncombe County Sheriff's Office arrested activists Mark and Deborah Kuhn in West Asheville Wednesday morning after a complaint that the couple was desecrating an American flag. They say a deputy invaded their home and used excessive force. [The photo at right, taken by a neighbor, shows Mark on the ground, with Deborah standing by, during the arrest.]

The flag was hung upside down as an act of protest and had several statements pinned to it, including a picture of President Bush with the words “Out Now” upon it and one explaining the meaning of the upside down flag, a sign of distress.

By David Forbes on 07/26/2007 12:35 PM

Flagged down: Activists arrested in row over protest flag, allege abuse by Buncombe deputy | Mountain Xpress | Asheville, NC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've seen this all before, except the shoe was on the other foot. Back then the right was all up in arms and accusing said protestor as Un-American.
History repeats itself.

Oh no. Another scandal the president caused.

Obama did appoint that upside down flag idiot John Kerry to the SOS position.

The_New_Soldier.jpg

so the far right today is as stupid as the far left fifty years ago

ok

that's why the extremes cannot be trust with America or its future

Remember when the dixie chicks actually said something negative towards Bush and remember what happened to them?

nowadays, this type of thing is fine against the president. You know why, the left are in office.

Remember when the dixie chicks actually said something negative towards Bush and remember what happened to them?

nowadays, this type of thing is fine against the president. You know why, the left are in office.

It wasn't that they said something negative against Bush, it has to do with where they said it.

Then the Chicks next album, "Not Ready To Make Nice" makes a fortune:

I made my bed and I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’
It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
And how in the world can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they’d write me a letter
Sayin’ that I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over

DIXIE CHICKS LYRICS - Not Ready To Make Nice

Or my life will be over

The chics aren't singing country or very little if any. They shot themselves in the foot when the bitch open her big ass mouth.

Or my life will be over

The chics aren't singing country or very little if any. They shot themselves in the foot when the bitch open her big ass mouth.

Does not matter, they are making the bucks

It wasn't that they said something negative against Bush, it has to do with where they said it.

Where are thy from again? Where did they say it? Why was the entire country (by entire I mean the idiots on the right in this case) come after them? Dare to criticize bush, and the right will come at you. Criticize obama with the fucking flag even,and nothing.

Forum List

Back