Man opens fire on crowd at BLM protest .. it was going to happen

How much more crap do you think we are going to take? DC is nuts right now..

Maybe this shooting will keep the rioters home.. stop looting!
Democrat mayors do your job and they won’t open fire on your welfare babies
Does shooting peaceful protestors make you happy?
If they were protesting something real I would say leave them alone but data doesn’t support blacks being attacked.. So what are they really doing disturbing people? Actions have consequences

The shooting victim was identified as Tyler Gerth, 27, of Louisville. Mr. Gerth was a photographer who had frequented the protests and documented them with his camera for weeks, the Louisville Courier Journal reported.

The accused shooter was identified in an arrest citation as Steven Lopez. He has been charged with murder and first-degree wanton endangerment, according to the citation.

I guess it's okay that a member of the media is killed as well as every black men and women too. BTW, here is a photo of the young man killed by an asshole with a gun.

1593438920295.png

If they were protesting something real I would say leave them alone but data doesn’t support blacks being attacked.. So what are they really doing disturbing people? Actions have consequences

The shooting victim was identified as Tyler Gerth, 27, of Louisville. Mr. Gerth was a photographer who had frequented the protests and documented them with his camera for weeks, the Louisville Courier Journal reported.

The accused shooter was identified in an arrest citation as Steven Lopez. He has been charged with murder and first-degree wanton endangerment, according to the citation.

I guess it's okay that a member of the media is killed as well as every black men and women too. BTW, here is a photo of the young man killed by an asshole with a gun.

View attachment 356723
What was the motor for the shooting was it to stop the violent protest?

View attachment 356723

Q. Did you mean what was the motive to shoot and kill someone taking photos and wounding others who were exercising their First Amendment Right?

A.

View attachment 356723

Q. Did you mean what was the motive to shoot and kill someone taking photos and wounding others who were exercising their First Amendment Right?

A.
Yes what was the motive

What ? Are we supposed to be scared now ? Um ? This clown killed one person and black people are gonna be scared now ? Is that what you think ? What can white people do to black ppl that they have not done already ?

Fkin bring it. Why don't these white boys ever start some shit with me ?

Thread closed for cleaning, significant derailment. Thread now reopened..

Last edited:
The guy hasn't been named. He's in custody. There's video in my link.
I think the longer we allow lawlessness in the streets disguised as “peaceful” protest the more incidents like this we ate going to have
Well, the protests at this particular park weren't exactly "lawlessness in the streets," but the city did put an end to the camp out there. Too much invitation for drama. And the cops were NONE too happy that several of the protesters were armed, as well as the trouble maker. When he opened fire, so did they. Those shooters are also being "investigated." Of course, that's just self defense, right? I hear that all the time here. It's a wonder and a mercy that only one person died.

This is the group that vowed not to leave until the cops involved in the Breonna Taylor killing are prosecuted and in jail. Their ongoing daily protests have been going on for over two weeks. Like CHOP, it started quietly enough, but stuff happens, doesn't it? This shooter, whoever he was, was violent and aggressive enough for the protesters to want him out. Apparently, this time he got really upset about it. In a public gathering like that, you can't really control who strolls in, can you? I wonder if the protesters will return with determination now that this has happened, and continue their day protests. It would make me think twice. Shit just got REAL.
another shooting in the chop zone early this morning ! face it the world is getting a birds eye view of the radical left in action ! and in just a few days there have been multiple people shot and 3 killed in the leftwing utopia ! and i'm going to make a wild and crazy guess and say the killers of the blacks were black themselves ! the biggest threat to blacks is other blacks not the police .

What ? Are we supposed to be scared now ? Um ? This clown killed one person and black people are gonna be scared now ? Is that what you think ? What can white people do to black ppl that they have not done already ?

Fkin bring it. Why don't these white boys ever start some shit with me ?
because judging by your effeminate looking profile you are no threat to anyone .

Last edited:
Well I mean if the police don’t do their jobs I guess we will .. what’s it gonna be
Means very little since you aren't in the US.
I’m not?
Are you a citizen of the United States of America?
Yes and proud member of the NRA, Republican Party, and KKK chapter I Tennessee
Then why are you posting from a mirror site?

I am VERY GOOD at staying 6+' away from people. And I'm also very good at being a Karen, meaning I have screamed at people who came too close when I was standing in line, or tried to use the ATM beside the ATM I was using without wearing a mask, or went the wrong direction down the grocery store aisle so there wasn't enough room to pass with more than 6'. And my voice is loud. So I have not had to use the pepper spray, so far. But if some jackass tries to challenge me and get in my face, I will defend myself, as is my right.

And that really is what this is all about. I'm pissed. I am stuck with extreme virus avoidance measures until there is a cure, or a vaccine. And those could be years away, if they ever happen. I don't like not seeing my children. I don't like not leaving my house except for essential activities like groceries, Dr. and Rx. I'm tired of this shit.

God bless your stupid stupid heart. This is not about YOU and your denial of science and virology in favor of an insane politicization of said virus. Got Damn you Covidiots.
Obviously you are not or you would not have made the comment about pepper spraying people who are not doing what YOU think they should be doing.

You are not fooling anyone.

It is obvious who you USEFUL IDIOTS are.
Using pepper spray will stop when someone throws a can of peas at his head and connects.
I'm not a man. And screaming loudly has worked so far. People may not agree with social distancing or mask wearing, but they are usually so startled by the screaming that they back off. And I also tell them I work on a Covid-19 unit. Which is not true but you should see them start scrambling to get away.

But I always have the pepper spray handy for assholes who think they'll get in my face just to show me they can. I have a right to defend myself from their nasty, infected spit and I will do so.
That must be a hilarious sight, you standing there screaming like a lunatic.
Is this you

At least I never suggested spitting. I'm the one who bounced a can of peas off the back of your head.

I am VERY GOOD at staying 6+' away from people. And I'm also very good at being a Karen, meaning I have screamed at people who came too close when I was standing in line, or tried to use the ATM beside the ATM I was using without wearing a mask, or went the wrong direction down the grocery store aisle so there wasn't enough room to pass with more than 6'. And my voice is loud. So I have not had to use the pepper spray, so far. But if some jackass tries to challenge me and get in my face, I will defend myself, as is my right.

And that really is what this is all about. I'm pissed. I am stuck with extreme virus avoidance measures until there is a cure, or a vaccine. And those could be years away, if they ever happen. I don't like not seeing my children. I don't like not leaving my house except for essential activities like groceries, Dr. and Rx. I'm tired of this shit.

God bless your stupid stupid heart. This is not about YOU and your denial of science and virology in favor of an insane politicization of said virus. Got Damn you Covidiots.
Obviously you are not or you would not have made the comment about pepper spraying people who are not doing what YOU think they should be doing.

You are not fooling anyone.

It is obvious who you USEFUL IDIOTS are.
Using pepper spray will stop when someone throws a can of peas at his head and connects.
I'm not a man. And screaming loudly has worked so far. People may not agree with social distancing or mask wearing, but they are usually so startled by the screaming that they back off. And I also tell them I work on a Covid-19 unit. Which is not true but you should see them start scrambling to get away.

But I always have the pepper spray handy for assholes who think they'll get in my face just to show me they can. I have a right to defend myself from their nasty, infected spit and I will do so.
That must be a hilarious sight, you standing there screaming like a lunatic.
Is this you

At least I never suggested spitting. I'm the one who bounced a can of peas off the back of your head.

Oh I'm way smaller than that, you'll need better aim.

I didn't listen to her but I bet I can scream louder. 'Get the FUCK AWAY FROM ME NOW' usually does the trick. If they need more persuasion, I tell them I work on a Covid-19 hospital floor. So far so good.

No can throwing so far. Not for Covid-19 issues anyway.

The wunnerful peaceful protesters who saw to it that 100 police officers were seriously injured with several killed also?

Hang 'em high!!!

The shooter is a leftwing protester himself. He was arrested before for disorderly conduct and inciting a riot, then let go of course because of the lunatics in charge of police.

He also had drugs on him. Typical “model citizen” for leftwing lunatics.

539df6f8-8e5a-4a9a-9e8d-e48fee859dca-AJ4T0929.jpg

Looks like a real winner. Another fine upstanding peaceful protester the media keeps telling us about. Bet it just chaps their ass to report this criminal shot one of theirs...an activist journalist...right in the face.

Define peaceful because the liberals have an odd way of describing a 'peaceful demonstration'

View attachment 356723

A.
It is NOT a 1st Amendment right to block traffic ,loot ,burn ,and bother REAL Americans. Don't these Commies have JOBS?

The shooter is a leftwing protester himself. He was arrested before for disorderly conduct and inciting a riot, then let go of course because of the lunatics in charge of police.

Looks like a real winner. Another fine upstanding peaceful protester the media keeps telling us about. Bet it just chaps their ass to report this criminal shot one of theirs...an activist journalist...right in the face.
Which means one Commie Traitor killed another Commie Traitor.

White racists have infiltrated the protests and have committed most of the violence knowing that blacks would be blamed. And sure enough all we have heard here is about less than 2 percent of the people attending the protests. Many of you are the first to whine about whites being painted with a broad brush. You cry "not all whites" at ANY mention of white racism. So until the broad brush painting of BLM protesters stop, don't come in here whining about not all whites. And when I say this I am talking to the mfs here who are justifying this shooting.
That statement would have more credibility if BLM leaders and members actively condemned the violence instead of approving through silence. So, rant all you want about infiltrators, but remember, it's not credible right now.

So much for the "white supremacist infiltrator" conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back