Man hit by non-lethal round charged in Phoenix assault

The media doesn't decide guilt or innocence, prison time or not, unless they are talking about Trump.

My husband told me it all depends on his attitude, the judge's mood and expertise of counsel.

He said if he has no priors and shows remorse he'll probably get probation, act like an ass he'll be made an example of.

He seems the type to show his ass
Also, if he lawyers up, he should easily plea down form assault on a officer to public disorderly conduct.
If the state will accept it.
It will probably be thrown out
Is this another "trump-like" prediction?
No. Trump's predictions are always wrong.

That's because he was too busy attacking the police.

Hope he has fun in jail. .... :cool:
Nah he won't go to jail. The article even says so.
The media doesn't decide guilt or innocence, prison time or not, unless they are talking about Trump.

My husband told me it all depends on his attitude, the judge's mood and expertise of counsel.

He said if he has no priors and shows remorse he'll probably get probation, act like an ass he'll be made an example of.

Also, if he lawyers up, he should easily plea down form assault on a officer to public disorderly conduct.
With the case load most court systems have, plea deals are common practice and most cases don't go to trial.

Nah he won't go to jail. The article even says so.

With the case load most court systems have, plea deals are common practice and most cases don't go to trial.
And this is how democrats keep repeat offenders committing crime.

And this is how democrats keep repeat offenders committing crime.
Perhaps, but the system is what it is. And it is also that way in states controlled by republicans.

Forum List

Back